Kareem Abdul Jabbar
    Karl Malone
    Elgin Baylor
    Tim Duncan
    Shaq
    Kevin Garnett (get mad ? )
    Jerry West
    Hakeem "The Dream" Olajuwon

You can't pick a GOAT there's too many factors. Generally speaking tho, Jordan, Russell, Magic, Chamberlain and Kareem interchangeable as #1 depending on who you ask and what era they're from.

Solid roster. Respect for all those players. Only one missing is Gary Payton. One of the best defensive players in the league.

How is this a solid list when it has Kevin Garnett and karl Malone but no LeBron?

Lebron is the Kendrick Lamar of the NBA. Came in the game after legends and hasn't had any real competition. He's coasting off the lack of real talent. Players aren't drafted the same, scouted the same, hell they aren't even coached the same as it was before.

He is the "franchise player". He became marketable and every player after him is supposed to fit that mold. He isn't a legend imo. He's a product. True he does numbers but look who he's up against.

A warrior with no war is just a mf with impressive stats.

His numbers look good but when you break down his career, what impact has he really made?

Glad this ? don't post in the NBA thread

I really don't like online conflict bro. Main reason why I just lurk. Too many ? opinions
    Beta wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    Michael Jordan
    Crafty Magic Johnson
    Bill Russell
    Larry Bird
    Wilt Chamberlain
    Kobe Bryant (get mad ? )
    Kareem Abdul Jabbar
    Karl Malone
    Elgin Baylor
    Tim Duncan
    Shaq
    Kevin Garnett (get mad ? )
    Jerry West
    Hakeem "The Dream" Olajuwon

You can't pick a GOAT there's too many factors. Generally speaking tho, Jordan, Russell, Magic, Chamberlain and Kareem interchangeable as #1 depending on who you ask and what era they're from.

Solid roster. Respect for all those players. Only one missing is Gary Payton. One of the best defensive players in the league.

How is this a solid list when it has Kevin Garnett and karl Malone but no LeBron?

Lebron is the Kendrick Lamar of the NBA. Came in the game after legends and hasn't had any real competition. He's coasting off the lack of real talent. Players aren't drafted the same, scouted the same, hell they aren't even coached the same as it was before.

He is the "franchise player". He became marketable and every player after him is supposed to fit that mold. He isn't a legend imo. He's a product. True he does numbers but look who he's up against.

A warrior with no war is just a mf with impressive stats.

His numbers look good but when you break down his career, what impact has he really made?

znxit1jw2u46.gif

Kanan hoe' d the ? outta Dre in this scene

Can't wait for Power
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    Michael Jordan

THANK YOU! I really cannot believe that not only was Jordan not named one time, but also that every single person named a different player..wtf??

As a Rockets fan, we have a long standing rivalry with the Bulls, but I'm still able to admit that Jordan is the GOAT.

What rivalry with the Bulls?

Clearly you don't recall how Jordan came back to lead the Bulls to a win blocking our three-peat in the 90s. We never got over it.

Y'all didn't even make the finals. A team that don't even exist anymore swept y'all out of the playoffs. Chicago aint have nothing to do with that.
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...the man. ..the myth. ...the legend. Mr half man, half amazin'....Mr. Shawn Bradley #G.O.A.Tqgg4s7sshhpq.gif
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ whos the greatest player of all time being a "basketball related question"
  • mohamed
    mohamed Members Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sebastian telfair
  • b'mer...
    edited June 2017
    Options
    You my friend have won!!! @dalyricalbandit...
    ogsl1qzjpluu.gif
  • Logical Truths
    Logical Truths Members Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everybody playing. That means they know its Mike. It doesn't even need to be spoken.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    b'mer... wrote: »
    You my friend have won!!! @dalyricalbandit...
    ogsl1qzjpluu.gif

giphy.gif
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • KingLuciano
    KingLuciano Members Posts: 476 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Harold "baby Jordan" Miner
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mark curry. Even had his own tv show.
  • b'mer...
    edited June 2017
    Options
    3bq4kwkq8kkf.gif
    e911pwdgumow.gif
    Niccas be like "Aye! Kobe. Dat boy lebron is the GOAT! He better than u and jordan!"

• Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who won tonight?

Lebron is the greatest?

Y'all ? opinions don't matter.

? babies outchea. Jingling keys and bright colors got mfs mesmerized.

Fam had a good run but politics are why he's "Lebron James".

Foh with anything else. He's following a mold of greatness crafted by his predecessors yet he hasn't made a mold of his own.

Baby powder was the only exciting thing about the mf. Other than that he played for coaches that made it possible for him to stand out. But you can't tell a James Stan ? about basketball lmao
  • b'mer...
    Options
    ^^^that was deeply disturbing....
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mike gets my vote. But if we'e being honest and unbiased (which some of you ? clearly aren't capable of doing), then any conversation about the best player of all time HAS to include Lebron at this point.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    since you are both white , you best pickin

'the white mamba' Brian Scalabrine.

This ? way beyond hilarious!!

He just called that fool the ? "white mamba"

I'm rolling over my own damn grave
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Mike gets my vote. But if we'e being honest and unbiased (which some of you ? clearly aren't capable of doing), then any conversation about the best player of all time HAS to include Lebron at this point.

LeBron James is the first only basketball player to average triple double in NBA Finals history. His performance was simply amazing throughout this series.

• D. Morgan
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Rodman would get Green thrown out a game in the quickness

Pip & Jordan lockin KD & Curry down

[img]http://gif-finder.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Leonardo-DiCaprio-Absolutely-? -not.gif[/img]
    tenor.gif
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

[img]http://gif-finder.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Leonardo-DiCaprio-Absolutely-? -not.gif[/img]
    tenor.gif

Pip arguably one the greatest perimiter defenders of all time. KD would have his hands full with Pip face-guarding him and Rodman on helpside
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

tenor.gif

Pip arguably one the greatest perimiter defenders of all time. KD would have his hands full with Pip face-guarding him and Rodman on helpside

? don't change what you said. You said Pippen would lock KD down. Which ain't gonna ? happen.

That doesn't take away from how good of a player Pippen was cause he can't lock down KD.

Now you want add in Rodman into it as well.

Just stop. I ain't saying it would be easy for KD one one one with Pippen but what I am saying is Pippen ain't locking KD down and that is all I'm saying.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didnt change ? about what i said

Pip lockin KD down
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    I didnt change ? about what i said

Pip lockin KD down

No he not. That ? gonna catch that 30+ppg just like Lebron just did and everybody else do