NY teacher smashed DISABLED student, caught felony ? charge (W/pics)

Options

Comments

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ion know man, just cause a kid a the LD class don't mean he disabled. Sometimes its the school system giving up early on a bad kid. So if anything, she like thugs..

Ima go head and allow this

bj66pphaum4z.jpg

Lotta kids get labelled as LD/? simply because they're problem kids.

If dude was really ? in the truest since of the word, she probably wouldn't have paid him any attention.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • OnnaThursday
    OnnaThursday Members Posts: 238 ✭✭
    Options
    Central Park really ain't ? . Can't get ? , shot, necked and jog all in the same place

This reads like ur disappointed by that

My proofread game is straight failure
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looks like your average hipster White woman.

She ain't cute at all, but I don't find her repulsive either. She's average to a couple notches below average.

She was stupid though.

She'll be charged and probably have to register as an offender and be waiting tables at Denny's or working at the coffee shop in a few years.
  • MD_PROPER
    MD_PROPER Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • rebootx1
    rebootx1 Members Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rebootx1 wrote: »
    Sometimes disabled or ? people be having, ad normally large body parts, I remember this chick I met ? and ? was stupid big, like the rest of her body was small but ? and ? , she was cute to didnt find out she was slow until we kicked it she had her own crib i still smashed.I remember when I was young my buddy ? brother use to pull out hi's ? and jack it off had ? running, 1 time I was waiting on her to come outside, he caught me off guard came out and was like here, reached in his pants and pulled his joint out, now mind u not I only looked cuz sometimes he would go in his mother purse and grab like a 20 or 50 or 10 bucks so I looked cuz week before I got the money and bought 40s with it , and he had his meat hanging out , I looked away but thought we was like 13 he was the same age as me and to this day I can say my ? ain't bigger then that crazy motherfukka till this day 20 years later at him being 13,

I posted this in the scumbag thread

So my moms had a best friend who she hadn't seen since high school and they got back in contact when the friend moved back to our city. She needed a place to live and my moms owned a house she rented out to her. Well anyways I'm fresh outta high school still living at home. I come home one day and moms friend and her daughter was there. They introduce me and I say hello. The daughter was a touch slow. Never knew her diagnosis. She would drool a little. But she was a little cute and had a ? and big ass ? . Anyways I bounce to my room pop in some music and zone out.

Anyways moms come to my room later and says "hey did you like Jessica"?

Me:.............umm she's ok.
    Moms: She said your cute.
    Me: Mom, she's ? !
    Mom: Boy, don't talk like that! You wouldnt want someone judge you.
    Me:Ok mom sorry. Anyways what's up?
    Mom: Well she's new to the city you should take her to a movie or something.
    Me: You can't be serious. Moms I can't do that.
    Mom:Just do this one thing for me.

We go back and forth. In my head I'm like damn is she thinking I'm that hard up that ill settle for ? ? ?

I finally agree to hang out at the house order pizza and watch a movie with her.

We watched halfbaked. I'm dead silent the whole time. She's trying to talk to me in her ? speak. Kinda sounded deaf but she wasn't. I kept giving her one word answers. So after the movie and credits is rolling we sitting there for a second then she just tries to jump on me and kiss me I'm like whoa, Noooo! Ay yo we just friends and Im not into kissing. (I was just not her with that drool hanging off her lip.)

So she sits there for a sec and then says well what if I suck your ?

Me: I don't know about all that.
    Her: Just lay back and let me show you what I can do
    Me: Aiight.

Man l laid back she took my pants and draws off and I'll be damned if that wasn't one of the best ? I ever had. EVER. Maybe it was the extra drool. Man I sat there in silence after feeling like ? though. I can't believe I let that ? happen, at same time I'm like damn that was ? amazing!

But then I was like yo I got work in the morning you gotta go. She's like well what about us. I say I'm sorry I'm not looking for a relationship and me and you aren't a good idea. She's like why? I didn't want to hurt her feelings but I can already tell she trying to cling. I just flat out said well you're the way you are, and its just not a good look. Her eyes filled up with tears said oh I see got her purse and left.

Man for the next week I was scared she was gonna tell my moms or worse my homies would find out and I'd get torn to pieces. She never did though.

Yo my ? my ? you couldn't really tell no drool, no ? up speach when u say something she kinda looks at u for a minute or 2, I didn't think nothing of it cuz I had homebois in the past who was kinda quiet, took after the matter that I realized what happened
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rebootx1 wrote: »
    Sometimes disabled or ? people be having, ad normally large body parts, I remember this chick I met ? and ? was stupid big, like the rest of her body was small but ? and ? , she was cute to didnt find out she was slow until we kicked it she had her own crib i still smashed.I remember when I was young my buddy ? brother use to pull out hi's ? and jack it off had ? running, 1 time I was waiting on her to come outside, he caught me off guard came out and was like here, reached in his pants and pulled his joint out, now mind u not I only looked cuz sometimes he would go in his mother purse and grab like a 20 or 50 or 10 bucks so I looked cuz week before I got the money and bought 40s with it , and he had his meat hanging out , I looked away but thought we was like 13 he was the same age as me and to this day I can say my ? ain't bigger then that crazy motherfukka till this day 20 years later at him being 13,

I posted this in the scumbag thread

So my moms had a best friend who she hadn't seen since high school and they got back in contact when the friend moved back to our city. She needed a place to live and my moms owned a house she rented out to her. Well anyways I'm fresh outta high school still living at home. I come home one day and moms friend and her daughter was there. They introduce me and I say hello. The daughter was a touch slow. Never knew her diagnosis. She would drool a little. But she was a little cute and had a ? and big ass ? . Anyways I bounce to my room pop in some music and zone out.

Anyways moms come to my room later and says "hey did you like Jessica"?

Me:.............umm she's ok.
    Moms: She said your cute.
    Me: Mom, she's ? !
    Mom: Boy, don't talk like that! You wouldnt want someone judge you.
    Me:Ok mom sorry. Anyways what's up?
    Mom: Well she's new to the city you should take her to a movie or something.
    Me: You can't be serious. Moms I can't do that.
    Mom:Just do this one thing for me.

We go back and forth. In my head I'm like damn is she thinking I'm that hard up that ill settle for ? ? ?

I finally agree to hang out at the house order pizza and watch a movie with her.

We watched halfbaked. I'm dead silent the whole time. She's trying to talk to me in her ? speak. Kinda sounded deaf but she wasn't. I kept giving her one word answers. So after the movie and credits is rolling we sitting there for a second then she just tries to jump on me and kiss me I'm like whoa, Noooo! Ay yo we just friends and Im not into kissing. (I was just not her with that drool hanging off her lip.)

So she sits there for a sec and then says well what if I suck your ?

Me: I don't know about all that.
    Her: Just lay back and let me show you what I can do
    Me: Aiight.

Man l laid back she took my pants and draws off and I'll be damned if that wasn't one of the best ? I ever had. EVER. Maybe it was the extra drool. Man I sat there in silence after feeling like ? though. I can't believe I let that ? happen, at same time I'm like damn that was ? amazing!

But then I was like yo I got work in the morning you gotta go. She's like well what about us. I say I'm sorry I'm not looking for a relationship and me and you aren't a good idea. She's like why? I didn't want to hurt her feelings but I can already tell she trying to cling. I just flat out said well you're the way you are, and its just not a good look. Her eyes filled up with tears said oh I see got her purse and left.

Man for the next week I was scared she was gonna tell my moms or worse my homies would find out and I'd get torn to pieces. She never did though.

? is still funny. I gotta go back through that thread man.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ion know man, just cause a kid a the LD class don't mean he disabled. Sometimes its the school system giving up early on a bad kid. So if anything, she like thugs..

Ima go head and allow this

Cs
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SJ2 has a new partner in crime