The Official "Espn First Take , FS1 Undisputed, Sportscenter , Sports Radio, Podcasts etc" Thread.

Options

Comments

• DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody see Cari Champion this morning? Got Damn! Them legs tho
    z6goyn8givx3.jpg

• Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SAS was disgusted this morning lmao
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man I was forced to watch First Take today, they had golf instead of Undisputed.
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I really hate that ? Molly Querim, especially when she calls Stephen A, Sas...? is so ? , and he allows that ? too.
  • the ghost
    the ghost Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Molly stay suckin off Max too, just like Joy with Skip.
  • moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? Whitlock trying to sew up ? of the year and Donkey of the year in one fell swoop...
    I mean what the ? does he think Golden state is gonna really accomplish by having a dialogue with Trump, that no one else has accomplished the last 6 months in various political hearings??? This dude is so lost it ain't even funny.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whitlock has always been this way.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How y'all still lettin this self hating mooncricket knock you off your square? Lol

We should all know what he is by now. He say exactly what I expect him to say and his opinions are automatically dismissed
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://awfulannouncing.com/fox/fs1-executives-reportedly-furious-troy-aikman-publicly-bashed-skip-bayless.html
    FS1 executives were reportedly furious when Troy Aikman publicly bashed Skip Bayless

When Fox Sports hired Skip Bayless last August, at least one network employee was quite displeased about it.

Days after the hiring was announced, Fox NFL analyst Troy Aikman told Sports Illustrated’s Richard Deitsch he was angry with the network for bringing Bayless aboard. Aikman, Deitsch reported, still resented Bayless for reporting rumors that Aikman was ? in a 1993 book about the Dallas Cowboys.

Well apparently FS1 executives were as angry about Aikman’s comments as Aikman was about their hire. On an episode of the SI Media Podcast published Thursday, Deitsch shared the following:

“They were beyond furious when Troy Aikman made his comments to me about Skip Bayless. I believe there were some FS1 executives who wanted [Fox Sports president] Eric Shanks to fire Troy Aikman, which in itself is nonsense.”

Deitsch brought up the subject during a conversation about inter-Fox feuds, such as the recent one between Clay Travis and Nick Wright. He speculated that the Aikman-Bayless situation was different because Aikman is not paid for his opinion.

“These opinionists, maybe the brass at Fox likes when they fight. Whereas maybe if it’s a quote-unquote straight or traditional person like Aikman, they get very upset when he criticizes one of the talent. Because Aikman has credibility in the marketplace, where if Skip Bayless lights his junk on fire, no one’s going to care either way.”
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    richard deistch is my favorite media journalists in the business. im gonna start posting his articles

https://www.si.com/tech-media/2017/06/19/broadcasters-trophy-presentation-assignment-burke-nantz-johnson
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As big a topic as kap is..i.mean shows like undisputed talk bout that ? damn near everyday, why have none of them tried to get him as a guest?? Or hell maybe they have and he aint ? wit them
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news/ray-lewis-fox-sports-fs1-job-role-tv-analyst-espn-ravens-nfl-career/1lzriasp8b7ya1si4otzgomgoi
    SN exclusive: Ray Lewis joining Fox, FS1 as NFL TV analyst

Ray Lewis is joining Fox Sports as an NFL analyst, sources tell Sporting News.

The two-time Super Bowl champion with Ravens will analyze the league for both Fox Sports and the FS1 cable network.

Fox declined to comment. Lewis, a 13-time Pro Bowler, was expected to announce the move during a Tuesday appearance on FS1's "Undisputed" with Skip Bayless, Shannon Sharpe and Joy Taylor.

Lewis is expected to appear on FS1's Los Angeles-based studio shows: "Undisputed" (9:30 a.m. ET); "The Herd with Colin Cowherd" (noon ET); and "Speak for Yourself," with Cowherd, Jason Whitlock and Jason McIntyre (5 p.m. ET).

Lewis also is expected to show up frequently on FS1's first ever national morning show, "First Things First" with Cris Carter and Nick Wright. That new show will premiere from New York in time for the 2017 NFL season on Sep. 5 (6 a.m. ET).

Lewis will be the latest former ESPNer to join Fox, following Bayless, Cowherd, Whitlock, Carter and sideline reporter Erin Andrews.

The Ravens linebacker had a rocky three-year TV stint with ESPN following his retirement in 2013. Hired with great fanfare, Lewis was given prominent roles on "Monday Night Countdown," "SportsCenter" and other shows.

But Lewis never seemed comfortable at ESPN. He and Carter were let go by ESPN during a TV talent shakeup in 2016.

ESPN and Fox continue to duel for TV talent. ESPN has re-signed college football analyst Jesse Palmer, whom Fox tried to hire as an NFL game analyst. Palmer chose to stay with ESPN, where he's expected to move back into the studio for Saturday college football coverage this season. He also has a separate deal with sister Disney network's ABC's "Good Morning America."

Another shucker and jiver added to go along w/ Coonlock...
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ray Lewis sucks on tv. He would sign to my network if i had one just for money
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://awfulannouncing.com/fox/fs1-executives-reportedly-furious-troy-aikman-publicly-bashed-skip-bayless.html
    FS1 executives were reportedly furious when Troy Aikman publicly bashed Skip Bayless

When Fox Sports hired Skip Bayless last August, at least one network employee was quite displeased about it.

Days after the hiring was announced, Fox NFL analyst Troy Aikman told Sports Illustrated’s Richard Deitsch he was angry with the network for bringing Bayless aboard. Aikman, Deitsch reported, still resented Bayless for reporting rumors that Aikman was ? in a 1993 book about the Dallas Cowboys.

Well apparently FS1 executives were as angry about Aikman’s comments as Aikman was about their hire. On an episode of the SI Media Podcast published Thursday, Deitsch shared the following:

“They were beyond furious when Troy Aikman made his comments to me about Skip Bayless. I believe there were some FS1 executives who wanted [Fox Sports president] Eric Shanks to fire Troy Aikman, which in itself is nonsense.”

Deitsch brought up the subject during a conversation about inter-Fox feuds, such as the recent one between Clay Travis and Nick Wright. He speculated that the Aikman-Bayless situation was different because Aikman is not paid for his opinion.

“These opinionists, maybe the brass at Fox likes when they fight. Whereas maybe if it’s a quote-unquote straight or traditional person like Aikman, they get very upset when he criticizes one of the talent. Because Aikman has credibility in the marketplace, where if Skip Bayless lights his junk on fire, no one’s going to care either way.”

I could tell listening to Van Pelt's radio show you could really tell him and his co host Russillo hated Skip. They would at times say how he's treated differently and can get away with things at ESPN b/c he drives ratings. Don't talk about the cash cow
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »

I could tell listening to Van Pelt's radio show you could really tell him and his co host Russillo hated Skip. They would at times say how he's treated differently and can get away with things at ESPN b/c he drives ratings. Don't talk about the cash cow

Objectively speaking, Skip is the most talented on SportsTV, he's a troll but still
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did You Know: Dwight Howard has now played for 5 NBA teams, which is the same as the number of free throws he's made in his NBA career
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    never thought ray would be a good analyst. He's terrible
  • the ghost
    the ghost Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news/ray-lewis-fox-sports-fs1-job-role-tv-analyst-espn-ravens-nfl-career/1lzriasp8b7ya1si4otzgomgoi

The two-time Super Bowl champion with Ravens will analyze the league for both Fox Sports and the FS1 cable network.

Fox declined to comment. Lewis, a 13-time Pro Bowler, was expected to announce the move during a Tuesday appearance on FS1's "Undisputed" with Skip Bayless, Shannon Sharpe and Joy Taylor.

Lewis is expected to appear on FS1's Los Angeles-based studio shows: "Undisputed" (9:30 a.m. ET); "The Herd with Colin Cowherd" (noon ET); and "Speak for Yourself," with Cowherd, Jason Whitlock and Jason McIntyre (5 p.m. ET).

Lewis also is expected to show up frequently on FS1's first ever national morning show, "First Things First" with Cris Carter and Nick Wright. That new show will premiere from New York in time for the 2017 NFL season on Sep. 5 (6 a.m. ET).

Lewis will be the latest former ESPNer to join Fox, following Bayless, Cowherd, Whitlock, Carter and sideline reporter Erin Andrews.

The Ravens linebacker had a rocky three-year TV stint with ESPN following his retirement in 2013. Hired with great fanfare, Lewis was given prominent roles on "Monday Night Countdown," "SportsCenter" and other shows.

But Lewis never seemed comfortable at ESPN. He and Carter were let go by ESPN during a TV talent shakeup in 2016.

ESPN and Fox continue to duel for TV talent. ESPN has re-signed college football analyst Jesse Palmer, whom Fox tried to hire as an NFL game analyst. Palmer chose to stay with ESPN, where he's expected to move back into the studio for Saturday college football coverage this season. He also has a separate deal with sister Disney network's ABC's "Good Morning America."

Yea i know, i was ? when i found out about this earlier.

I'd rather they hired someone like Warren Moon than this over passionate, exaggerating fool.

Shannon >>>>> Ray Lewis, Jerry Rice, Chris Carter, and Deion...

all them fools are ? .
  • moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the ghost wrote: »

Yea i know, i was ? when i found out about this earlier.

I'd rather they hired someone like Warren Moon than this over passionate, exaggerating fool.

Shannon >>>>> Ray Lewis, Jerry Rice, Chris Carter, and Deion...

all them fools are ? .

Prime is far from a ? . The other 3 yeah, but Primetime no...