Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Mayweather McGregor fight official August 26th

Fight is at 154 lbs with 10 oz gloves.
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't mind Floyd fightin McGregor. .. but I have a problem with him breakin marciano's record wit a man who has neva boxed professionally
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That should be an exhibition match... but hey, ? ufc fans think Mcgregor can win.. so I dont blame floyd for the easy payday
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im on the fence about buying this ? .
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't mind Floyd fightin McGregor. .. but I have a problem with him breakin marciano's record wit a man who has neva boxed professionally

Marciano' "record" is some arbitrary irrelevant ? .. who cares

Thats they one!

Yall better take money from these cats.. i hope its not a farce. on some Roy jone vs Bhop 2 ? .
  • MontyM.Max
    MontyM.Max Members Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crazy how life imitates art. This ? is LITERALLY the plot for Great White Hype.
  • Mastery
    Options
    http://www.boxingscene.com/virgil-hunter-ward-trained-knock-out-kovalev-this-time--117548

Hunter saying he trained Ward for the KO. The only other time he trained Ward for the KO was against Dawson.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    http://www.boxingscene.com/virgil-hunter-ward-trained-knock-out-kovalev-this-time--117548

Hunter saying he trained Ward for the KO. The only other time he trained Ward for the KO was against Dawson.

Dawson and Kov are two different animals

Kov is a killer, while Dawson was a mental midget

Speaking of which what happened to that ?

Ever since Adonis chin checked him it's been game over for that ?
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im on the fence about buying this ? .

Why?

Ain't like you don't know what the ? actually is.

Been on record saying I ain't paying for that ? . Honestly don't even plan on watching it.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Marciano' "record" is some arbitrary irrelevant ? .. who cares

Thats they one!

Yall better take money from these cats.. i hope its not a farce. on some Roy jone vs Bhop 2 ? .

We talking about the best fighter of our generation vs a man who has NEVER boxed in his life.

That is the very definition of a farce.

LLS

I ain't knocking anybody who decides to buy it or watch it though.

? just ain't for me. Enjoy yall selves!!
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd buy it just to have a fight party. Probably just end up finding a way to stream tho
  • Mastery
    Options
    I'll be watching with no ? given bruhs. At all.
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They should have a dope undercard.. this fight going to do big numbers. So many rednecks wanna see Floyd lose.
  • ethos
    ethos Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    @playmaker88

Ready to lose some more money this weekend?

HOLLA!

Or as you said in my last defeat.

Show me the money!
  • Mastery
    edited June 2017
    Options
    ethos wrote: »
    @playmaker88

Ready to lose some more money this weekend?

HOLLA!

Or as you said in my last defeat.

Show me the money!

Who you got?
  • Mastery
    Options
  • ethos
    ethos Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Ward last time and this time even more convincingly

I'd be surprised of ward scoring the ko, but he gonna ? kov up.

@Mastery
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Koltrain wrote: »
    They should have a dope undercard.. this fight going to do big numbers. So many rednecks wanna see Floyd lose.

It's gonna be all TMT. Who they got?
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.boxingscene.com/oscar-de-la-hoya-rips-mayweather-vs-mcgregor-circus-show--117577
    Oscar De La Hoya Rips Mayweather vs. McGregor 'Circus Show'

Golden Boy Promotions CEO Oscar De La Hoya has been one of the biggest critics of the finalized fight between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and UFC superstar Conor McGregor - who collide on August 26 in a boxing match that will feature two of the top-selling fighters in the world.

The two fighters both announced the fight Wednesday, after months of speculation about whether Mayweather would be lured back to the ring at the age of 40 to face a mixed martial arts fighter who has never had a pro boxing fight.

Mayweather, who retired in September 2015 after winning all 49 of his pro fights, will face the Irish UFC superstar at the T-Mobile arena on the Las Vegas Strip.

A few weeks ago, De La Hoya penned an open letter that asked boxing fans to unite in a widespread boycott against Mayweather-McGregor - which the former six division champion believes will damage the sport, possible beyond repair.

“It’s a circus show. The Ringling Brothers are coming to town. That’s the bottom line. Take a look at McGregor’s boxing record: it’s 0-0-0. That’s who Mayweather is. Obviously, the person who knows the fight game and anything about boxing or combat sports knows that Mayweather will never get the credit he thinks he deserves," De La Hoya told the Star Telegram.

De La Hoya admits that he did everything possible to secure September 16th, Mexican Independence Day weekend, at T-Mobile Arena - because he was warned that Mayweather-McGregor would go head to head with his upcoming pay-per-view blockbuster, which features Saul "Canelo" Alvarez facing IBF, IBO, WBA, WBC middleweight king Gennady "GGG" Golovkin, if the Golden Boy event was held in another state or venue.

“That story is true,” De La Hoya said. “It was important to Canelo to lock in that Sept. 16 date. That’s an important date to boxing, and Canelo did something that no other fighter since me has done — that’s move Mayweather out of that Sept. 16 date. Every (proposal) was sweet, and Jerry Jones is as good as they come when it comes landing the big event, but Canelo was adamant about securing that date.”

This man girl never stops crying...
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.boxingscene.com/oscar-de-la-hoya-rips-mayweather-vs-mcgregor-circus-show--117577

Golden Boy Promotions CEO Oscar De La Hoya has been one of the biggest critics of the finalized fight between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and UFC superstar Conor McGregor - who collide on August 26 in a boxing match that will feature two of the top-selling fighters in the world.

The two fighters both announced the fight Wednesday, after months of speculation about whether Mayweather would be lured back to the ring at the age of 40 to face a mixed martial arts fighter who has never had a pro boxing fight.

Mayweather, who retired in September 2015 after winning all 49 of his pro fights, will face the Irish UFC superstar at the T-Mobile arena on the Las Vegas Strip.

A few weeks ago, De La Hoya penned an open letter that asked boxing fans to unite in a widespread boycott against Mayweather-McGregor - which the former six division champion believes will damage the sport, possible beyond repair.

“It’s a circus show. The Ringling Brothers are coming to town. That’s the bottom line. Take a look at McGregor’s boxing record: it’s 0-0-0. That’s who Mayweather is. Obviously, the person who knows the fight game and anything about boxing or combat sports knows that Mayweather will never get the credit he thinks he deserves," De La Hoya told the Star Telegram.

De La Hoya admits that he did everything possible to secure September 16th, Mexican Independence Day weekend, at T-Mobile Arena - because he was warned that Mayweather-McGregor would go head to head with his upcoming pay-per-view blockbuster, which features Saul "Canelo" Alvarez facing IBF, IBO, WBA, WBC middleweight king Gennady "GGG" Golovkin, if the Golden Boy event was held in another state or venue.

“That story is true,” De La Hoya said. “It was important to Canelo to lock in that Sept. 16 date. That’s an important date to boxing, and Canelo did something that no other fighter since me has done — that’s move Mayweather out of that Sept. 16 date. Every (proposal) was sweet, and Jerry Jones is as good as they come when it comes landing the big event, but Canelo was adamant about securing that date.”

He's telling the truth. He's salty because he ain't getting a cut but I agree
  • Mastery
    Options
    ? _Caesar wrote: »

Oscar a ? . Not too long ago he was saying how great a fight would be between Canelo and McGregor.
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    ? _Caesar wrote: »

Oscar a ? . Not too long ago he was saying how great a fight would be between Canelo and McGregor.

lol I said he's salty because it's not him

I still think this is a ? show. 49-0 Floyd vs 0-0 Mcgregor. Come on bruh