Bachelor show shut down.. female says she was sexually assaulted

Options

Comments

• 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn.....he lost his job....all he wants is the tapes to be released, which is smart because he is confident he has nothing to hide

‘Bachelor in Paradise’ Contestant DeMario Jackson Says He Lost His Job Amid Scandal

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelor-paradise-contestant-demario-jackson-says-lost-job-200548504.html

“Bachelor in Paradise” Season 4 participant DeMario Jackson told “Inside Edition” that he lost his job after production on the ABC dating show was recently shut down amid allegations of sexual assault.

Jackson, who had been working as an executive recruiter, said he is hopeful that “Paradise” footage from its shoot in Mexico will help clear his name.

“My character has been assassinated, my family name has been drug through the mud,” Jackson said on Thursday’s episode of the newsmagazine. “The only thing I want is the truth to come out. I feel like the truth will be able to come out in those videos.”

The “Bachelorette” Season 13 alum said he does not blame “Paradise” co-star Corinne Olympios for the loss of his job.

“I don’t blame anyone right now,” Jackson said. “All I want is the tapes.”

He said in a statement issued on Wednesday, “I will be taking swift and appropriate legal action until my name is cleared and, per the advice of legal counsel, will be seeking all available remedies entitled to me under the laws.”

Earlier that day, Olympios announced that she had hired top Hollywood litigator Marty Singer to represent her. “I am a victim and have spent the last week trying to make sense of what happened on June 4,” she said in a statement. She referred to the situation as her “worst nightmare.”

Warner Bros., the studio behind the “Bachelor” franchise, said Sunday it halted production on the popular ABC reality show following “allegations of misconduct,” and that an investigation is underway. It appeared to involve questions about whether a sexual encounter occurred between two cast members, and whether the female contestant was too inebriated to give consent.

“Paradise” had been slated to premiere on Aug. 8. No decision has yet been made about the future of the show.
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These 2 were told before filming that they would be hooking up on this season of the show

He didnt smash either, they just got real sexual
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    Story goes they were both drinkn at the pool he smashed on camera (cac producers felt sick) and than they tell her next day what happened

Yeah, this is ? .

That wasn't "? ".............that was regret.

She's probably got racist family members and is embarrassed about ? a black dude on camera.

Basically trying to save face.

Nothing new considering the historical context of white women making false ? accusations against black men.

What's even more ? up is the fact that.........depending on the laws in the state this took place........she might actually have a case.
    He ate her ? he didn't smash

Oh so yall think because he ate the box on video that they can't make this a ? ?

Like the truth is just gonna set him free?

1408.gif
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeQl2cQTR0U
    Bachelor in Paradise Show Gets Axed Because White Female Tried To Have Sex With a Black Man
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did he at least get a ? ?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lurker6 wrote: »
    I'm amazed by the lack of information in this thread.

The current story is on the show they were cast to "hook up" and that they were drinking. They then took their cloths off and went in the pool and something happen, no one will say yet.
    And this happened in Mexico i believe.
    TMZ said supposedly he went down on her.

so they watched and waited for it to happen?

no one tried to stop it?

at what point did they see it wasn't consensual if that's what it was?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    Story goes they were both drinkn at the pool he smashed on camera (cac producers felt sick) and than they tell her next day what happened

Yeah, this is ? .

That wasn't "? ".............that was regret.

She's probably got racist family members and is embarrassed about ? a black dude on camera.

Basically trying to save face.

Nothing new considering the historical context of white women making false ? accusations against black men.

What's even more ? up is the fact that.........depending on the laws in the state this took place........she might actually have a case.

Jumping the gun much? She wasn't the one tripping, it was the producers. The same producers that set the scene for some crazy ? to go down.

Meanwhile, this is just a case of two people getting ? up past the point of "legal" consent. If she wasn't capable of consenting then neither was he..they sexually assaulted each other.

Females I've witnessed trying to turn this ? into a ? culture argument are not helping. It cheapens the cases of true sexual assault.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Protect yourself at all times.

Reason 567544 I'll never drink ? that'll alter my judgement and decision-making.
  • 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ChiCity wrote: »
    So......they both lawyered up to sue the production company?

That is going to be the likely outcome because the producers and staff present could have stopped an unsafe act from occurring but didn't. They can sue the company and ABC for creating a hostile work environment, etc.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He could likely sue for defamation. The first article I saw of this explicitly states she initiated everything by shoving her crotch in his face. Then went on to say they were on good terms after the fact. Now she's saying she was violated.... Foh!!

She's just repeating what the producers have convinced her, she has no idea what happened from her own recollection.

She's getting no love from females. I don't watch the Bachelor but apparently she's got quite the reputation.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looool
    Amazing America. Reality show ? ... amazing

Lmao
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I want my mom untouched one man her whole life but where them ? ass ? at I'm ? . Man logic.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »

He could likely sue for defamation. The first article I saw of this explicitly states she initiated everything by shoving her crotch in his face. Then went on to say they were on good terms after the fact. Now she's saying she was violated.... Foh!!

She's just repeating what the producers have convinced her, she has no idea what happened from her own recollection.
    She's getting no love from females. I don't watch the Beachelor but apparently she's got quite the reputation.

You've got quite the reputation too

Had fun getting it too.

I would cry erday if u was my woman an beg u to tell me u didnt do nasty things im a very low insecure man an u a queen untouched

Lmaoooooooo
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It was only a matter of time