Nas Never Been Washed On A Song Except For This Gem: "Tic Toc" (feat. Nas and Prodigy)

Options
2»

Comments

• 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Prodigy ate Nas on every feature they have done. Go back and listen to them all. Nas get intimidated everytime he do a track with P and start rapping about deniro/Pacino lifestyle. The only time Nas kept up with P on a feature was eye for an eye. P been killing him ever since.

? outa here gif x10

https://youtu.be/5RyWD23b4oI

Yeah I thought Nas murdered It's Mine.

In fact, that was around the time that Nas had "allegedly" fallen off but he was destroying posse jams and mix tapes.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have never heard Prodigy outshine Nas

NEVER

Let us not forget....Nas probably had the best verse on the Infamous album with that Eye For An Eye

Nas has been bested but Lets not get beside ourselves now
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Prodigy ate Nas on every feature they have done. Go back and listen to them all. Nas get intimidated everytime he do a track with P and start rapping about deniro/Pacino lifestyle. The only time Nas kept up with P on a feature was eye for an eye. P been killing him ever since.

? outa here gif x10

https://youtu.be/5RyWD23b4oI

Yeah I thought Nas murdered It's Mine.

In fact, that was around the time that Nas had "allegedly" fallen off but he was destroying posse jams and mix tapes.

Wat mixtape plz post… his h to the ? freestyle was pure garbage so post these mixtapes he was destroying plz
  • za'kiss
    za'kiss Members Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I've yet to see a single example mentioned in this thread where Nas got "washed" by any other rapper that was on the same track as him.

At most, I've seen some examples where maybe Nas didn't have the best verse on the song, but it's debatable. Case in point: "Life's A ? " - AZ probably had the best verse, but then Nas' verse is one of my favorites of all time. What can you say? That ? 's a classic.

This "Tick Tock" song is cool, but I easily prefer Nas' opening verse. He set that ? off perfectly.
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I have never heard Prodigy outshine Nas

NEVER

Let us not forget....Nas probably had the best verse on the Infamous album with that Eye For An Eye

Nas has been bested but Lets not get beside ourselves now

RAEKWON WASHED EVERYONE ON EYE FOR AN EYE...
    EVEN NAS HIMSELF PAYED HOMAGE TO THAT VERSE ON NASTY...

• Logic Last
    Logic Last Members Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    za'kiss wrote: »
    I've yet to see a single example mentioned in this thread where Nas got "washed" by any other rapper that was on the same track as him.

At most, I've seen some examples where maybe Nas didn't have the best verse on the song, but it's debatable. Case in point: "Life's A ? " - AZ probably had the best verse, but then Nas' verse is one of my favorites of all time. What can you say? That ? 's a classic.

This "Tick Tock" song is cool, but I easily prefer Nas' opening verse. He set that ? off perfectly.

Nas got washed on the one blood remix by everybody
  • lordstanley
    lordstanley Members Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jeezy got him on my president is black
  • Logic Last
    Logic Last Members Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn, R.I.P. Prodigy