Tupac Biopic "All Eyez On Me"

Options

Comments

• EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    It was aight...they left alot of details out..They treated it like it was a wiki article on some copy and paste ? ..Translating pacs life on the screen is very difficult so i give them credit for making a attempt albeit not the greatest one
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    RickyRich wrote: »

Captions dont post in links

b5522fwe714q.png

Those were my thoughts exactly. I paid $12 to see that ? . I kept thinking the whole time in the movie "When is this ? going to be over".

Plus side I was in a theater with reclining leather sets and alcohol.

That's the kind of theatre I saw it in too

But I enjoyed the movie...i didn't mind the cinematography and thought it was a much better story than straight outta compton...more compelling and they were spot on with a lot of the cast and wardrobe

I liked straight outta Compton but found myself checking the clock to see how long it was and when it would be over...this I didn't
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Guess I'll be seeing the bootleg first
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Off topic but 50Cent too damn rich to be doing kodi gang on the firestick
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Saw it last night....
    It was ok. They left a few things out of course and didn't really touch on much we don't already know but overall it was a good movie.
    Sidenote... I swear snoop had to be reading his lines while the dude playing him was lip synching.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Saw a screening last night in Philly. The director Benny Boom was there. I was definitely underwhelmed but I saw it for free.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ima take ? word then..

But if it's like that then there should be no more hip hop biopics. There's not a story more interesting than Pac's
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shoulda did a mini series instead.
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Rich or not ? them cable companies....ill watch a show on basic channels on the kodi just to say ? the man
  • onetoughmiracle
    onetoughmiracle Members Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Saw the movie last night. It was ass. The editing was terrible. A lot of things was left out.

Plus side. The guy that played Snoop Dogg nailed him way better than the Snoop Dogg in Straight Outta Compton.

Yo I swear they got the dude playing snoop lip synching snoop's voice.
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    2.5 hours? tf is Malcolm x in the movie

You don't really notice it.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 has been in a couple straight to DVD films as well...

? calling
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Cain wrote: »

I'm #KodiGang always BUT myabe I'm tripping and paranoid but 50 is a high caliber well known figure and him shedding light on Kodi is not a good thing.

Also is 50 hating or just looking out for the fans?

He didn't mention Kodi, just said fire stick.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Judging from the comments here it doesn't look like a properly made movie and wasn't well produced... I wasn't gonna pay to watch anyway. Biopics hardly do justice to certain well known and influential figures. Like any fan I'm quite conversant with Pac's Life...

Benny Boom is known more as music video director... Singleton dropped off the project. That's all you need to know
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well, guess I'll hold my 10 bucks until Spiderman
  • Stew
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »

I'm #KodiGang always BUT myabe I'm tripping and paranoid but 50 is a high caliber well known figure and him shedding light on Kodi is not a good thing.

If you own a fire stick without kodi on it....i gotta question wtf u are doing

I know some people *shrugs*
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    RickyRich wrote: »

Captions dont post in links

b5522fwe714q.png

Those were my thoughts exactly. I paid $12 to see that ? . I kept thinking the whole time in the movie "When is this ? going to be over".

Plus side I was in a theater with reclining leather sets and alcohol.

That's the kind of theater I saw it in too

But I enjoyed the movie...i didn't mind the cinematography and thought it was a much better story than straight outta compton...more compelling and they were spot on with a lot of the cast and wardrobe

I liked straight outta Compton but found myself checking the clock to see how long it was and when it would be over...this I didn't

The cinematography was ok, but the editing was atrocious fam. Some of the transitions looked bad. The story wasn't great. A LOT of things were left out. I know because I was a spectator in Pac's career from the time he first appeared until his death. (I was a teenager in the 90's)

I mean the person playing Kadafi didn't have ANY lines. The Outlawz played by themselves didn't do much. They acted like his group Thug Life didn't exist. No mention of The "One Nation" project. They didn't even talk about the East/West Coast beef as a whole. The person that was supposed to be King Tut, was another character. No Jimmy Henchman.

I'm not mad at your opinion though.
  • Stew
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

Don't be that guy. You and I both know what he meant

Because we have Kodi, everybody that owns a Fire Stick doesn't have Kodi, I know this for a fact.