Sailor missing for 7 days; Navy searches 5,500 miles in 50 hours

Options
2»

Comments

• mohamed
    mohamed Members Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This reminds me of that dude who they found dressed in drag that was trying to get out of the navy. The navy must be one of the harder branches of military.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mohamed wrote: »
    This reminds me of that dude who they found dressed in drag that was trying to get out of the navy. The navy must be one of the harder branches of military.

It is one of the easiest branches to be apart of. The only hard part is going out to sea. You are gone. Aint no driving back. But we go to some nice ass places.
    If you in the army, you leave and go sit in the forest. On the ship you go out to sea, work and go to Ft Lauderdale/St Thomas/Hawaii/Seattle for 4 days. ? is not bad.

You just have some people that just cant cope with change.
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol, navy and airforce have it the best
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BedStuy wrote: »
    All that time and dude was in the engineering spaces for 3 days. lol

Its hot asf in those spaces too lol....i dont know how that ? didnt die of a heatstroke. Thats if he actually stayed in one space of course.

I definitely know about those hot spaces. I was an Electrician's Mate 3rd class stationed onboard the ike ( CVN-69). When i stood watch duty i had to check the load centers in different parts of the ship for tripped breakers and room temperatures and while doing that i use to see shipmates from other departments in these spaces. They were either sleeping in there tryna skate from work or sometimes i caught females getting ? .
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Military ? are weird. I knew this ? on a marine corps base in Okinawa who went AWOL for a few days, hiding off base in Japanese hotels and ? smh. He walked on base one day like the guards aint have his wanted picture. Got arrested, thrown in the brig, got a dishonorable discharge lol.

That AWOL ? happens more often than u prolly think.
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

tenor.gif

This the easiest job I've ever had. Granted you sacrifice your time at home & you deal with some ? from time to time.. but the ends justify it. To me Marines have it tough, haven't met one who hasn't been through or seen some majorly ? up ? .
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    How do you get lost on a ship for 7 days tho?

giphy.gif

He didn't get lost he did that ? on purpose those guys do some ? ? just to get out of the military

Lmao damn. It's like that?

Hell yeah I work around them and I seen and heard some dumb ? some of them hurt themselves on purpose just so they can get out and get a check but that ? don't work like that