Tupac Biopic "All Eyez On Me"

Options

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Aeom>>>notorious &sos imo....it could've been better but for a 2hr & some change pac flic it cover alot but not all of it was accurate.....to do a accurate pac movie u would b sitting in the theater for 5hrs + & I don't think the majority of the public is gonna do that..
    Cain wrote: »
    gee757 wrote: »
    The ? was sold out last night so I'm checking it now...

2q2hg6d.jpg

I'm getting ? on ticket prices here in Charlotte. lol damn $5.25

That was the matinee price here
    Stew wrote: »

2q2hg6d.jpg

The ? lives in the section 8 part of the city, what u expect.

I understand y'all white folks think all blks r poor but y'all feminem shady saltines​b n that theater 2 not many but some of y'all do especially when y'all r the majority on section 8....lolll

2q2hg6d.jpg

You're in my city. Why didn't you go to The Paragon?

Lol@ my city.....I'm sorry but I've never seen nor heard of u n the newz.... Riverdale is n Hampton I tried to go to the AMC 24 but only the first 3 rows was open so I went to Cinema cafe by PTC the Paragon is majority WHITE n city center I wanna b around blk folk watching a Tupac flik

2q2hg6d.jpg

Matinee Prices are usually way lower fam...

Bingo....
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There was a couple of obvious inaccuracies

I hated how that superimposed Demetrius's face on Pac's body in album covers

There was some lame dialogue

The biggest WTF moment was the gospel song after Pac got shot

Overall, I enjoyed it.

And I thought somebody was supposed to play Treach in the movie?
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So yes or no, is All Eyes On Me worth $15 or should we wait until it comes out on DVD and buy the bootleg for $5?
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Yo and there was no Johnny J

and Leila Steinberg had 2minutes in the movie when she also played a huge role for PAC since she let him stay with her to get on his feet.

The good thing is they didnt slander BIG in the movie making him look a fool or shook.

In Notorious they had Pac looking dumb and sound illiterate that only West Side was in his vocabulary
  • gee757
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    So yes or no, is All Eyes On Me worth $15 or should we wait until it comes out on DVD and buy the bootleg for $5?

Y would u follow some 1 else opinion instead of making ya own decision??...if ya a hip hop fan u should support this
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »

Y would u follow some 1 else opinion instead of making ya own decision??...if ya a hip hop fan u should support this

I thought that was the purpose of this thread
  • gee757
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »

and Leila Steinberg had 2minutes in the movie when she also played a huge role for PAC since she let him stay with her to get on his feet.

The good thing is they didnt slander BIG in the movie making him look a fool or shook.

In Notorious they had Pac looking dumb and sound illiterate that only West Side was in his vocabulary

Lol what aeom did u watch?? Cuz the movie I watched pac did hit em up & they had the deathrow east pac Interview n ny
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol what aeom did u watch?? Cuz the movie I watched pac did hit em up & they had the deathrow east pac Interview n ny

They actually showed were BIG warned Pac about Haitian Jack and were BIG actually came to visit PAC in the hospital..
  • gee757
    Options

They actually showed were BIG warned Pac about Haitian Jack and were BIG actually came to visit PAC in the hospital..

Tru...but they still had pac dissing big, the mafia & Nas.....
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There was a couple of obvious inaccuracies

I hated how that superimposed Demetrius's face on Pac's body in album covers

There was some lame dialogue

The biggest WTF moment was the gospel song after Pac got shot

Overall, I enjoyed it.

And I thought somebody was supposed to play Treach in the movie?

Damn Treach didn't have a part in the movie?

Actually, Treach may have been in the scene where they were at the Juice premiere; he just wasn't mentioned by name

ClqncupWgAAjQ82.jpg
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was it better than "Surviving Compton" at least?
  • gee757
    Options
    Lol@ woodface having alot of ? to pop about the movie cuz Hutt was behind it & Hutt dissed woodface for doing the bmf show.....
  • gee757
    Options
    Yeah cosign Daz had like 5 seconds of screen time and Menace is not exaggerating. Dr.Dre had maybe 3 minutes tops, they recorded California Love and then that was it.

Fam I left that theater fuming... PAC deserved a better Biopic than that 50 was not hating he was telling the truth..
    They were rushing through everything just to get to when he joined deathrow. They didnt even show snoop and dre that much on the deathrow scenes.

And when he was out in the BAY where was Richie Rich,Spice 1 and E-40? This was straight hollywood ? .

Catering to the mainstream fan base. The BAY played a huge role in PAC's career and they barely touched on that.

Yeah they ? it up.

They should have done it in 4 pieces from when he was a kid, highschool, New York and then LA/Deathrow. The ending they should have made into a tribute for Pac similar to SOC.

I am very certain WE you and I could have made a better movie that would have dominated the box office too and gotten critical acclaim....

They touched on all that what aeom did u watch?? I guess different places got different versions of the movie..smh
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After the reviews of this joint give it 10 years and hopefully he will get a Netflix style series done in 3 seasons of 10 episodes birth to prefame, than digital Underground to Me against the world and end with prison/Deathrow till his death and its immediate aftermath on all involved...
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wish same people who made Straight outta Compton made this 1 too

Seems like the only thing they got right was the dead on look alike actor
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    Now game is speakin
    https://youtu.be/1eFX2pwvrv8

He got madder at movie critics than Wack for all that disrespect.. he was quiet as ? last month lol
  • gee757
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    I wish same people who made Straight outta Compton made this 1 too

Seems like the only thing they got right was the dead on look alike actor

This was better than soc it may have had alot of inaccurate s but they did touch on alot for a 2hr & some change pac movie...they showed things like deathrow east & pac beefing wit snoop so some things was accurate...
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Cars is a wack franchise tho

I have a 5 & 2yr old and even they think Cars sucked
    achewon87 wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Cars is a wack franchise tho

I have a 5 & 2yr old and even they think Cars sucked

Cars is a wack franchise. Seems forced. Then they tried Planes and that ? didn't work either...

Woah imma need yall to chill on the Cars slander although the second one is pixars worst movie to date.