Trump begins to close relations with Cuba and demands they return Assata Shakur

Options
2»

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fam I just paid for a trip to Cuba in August...they better not ? w my vacation plans
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^ if he was comfortable with it, then he wasn't lying

D4wmXYtyyeY.jpg

• kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trump been in office for what, 6 months. Hes undoing whatever Obama did in 8 years, all while being #notyourpresident, when Obamas excuse was having to be the president for everybody. He dropping his nuts on his opponents along the way, signing whatever white supremacy wants, got a gang of badges ready to catch a body, and goes golfing every weekend i hear. Thats what real power does, but a bunch of silly negroes wouldnt recognize it.

I get it though, Obama was a symbol to yall and Trump in there ripping it to shreds. That white boy is proving how the first black president aint mean ? . What its suppose to look like when your president isnt straddling the fence on race.

And wasnt it Obama that restarted talks of bringing Assat back to the US anyway? The Blue Lives Matter ? ? What kind of ? tells his friend to have a beer with the cops that just harassed him? Whos says let us pray while cops have ? -a-? lotteries?

That yall boy, though.
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Obama didn't start the blue lives matter bill.
    Or the weirdos in the bathroom thing either.

• NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    brown321 wrote: »

They have a lie based and unrealistic platform that has been proven to be error laden. Hence the silence from them. When they do speak its so flawed and inaccurate. Its just now they cant hide because its obvious. They literally have nothing. They cant even make sense the few times they even try.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    313 wayz wrote: »
    he just wants to reverse anything Obama-related out of spite, jealousy and hate......its that simple, no more no less

That's what he was elected for, to reverse Obama policies and make it seem like he was never President.
  • MD_PROPER
    MD_PROPER Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Their time is coming to an end in this country...population wise
    It's going to get worst because their going to do whatever it takes to maintain power, but the tide will shift...we may not see the end of this war in our lifetimes but we're damn sure seeing the begining stages...teach your seeds.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    brown321 wrote: »

They have a lie based and unrealistic platform that has been proven to be error laden. Hence the silence from them. When they do speak its so flawed and inaccurate. Its just now they cant hide because its obvious. They literally have nothing. They cant even make sense the few times they even try.

Hold your horses there, I only got the bill mixed up. The correct one he signed was the blue alerts bill, to protect police, while we were the ones getting terrorized by the police. Our constitutional rights getting violated by cops, on TV, but Obama believed the cops needed MORE protection. That was traitorous ? for him to do.

And I didn't say anything about trannies in bathrooms. Stop including that ? in black affairs.

Matter of fact, Kaepernick is proving a realer ? than Obama ever was. I saw paintings of Obama with X and MLK within a week of the election. Hopefully, I get to see Kaep's face given the same respect one day.
  • norfphilly
    norfphilly Members Posts: 178 ✭✭
    Options
    He's only a mouthpiece for TPTB. S/O my second list tho
  • Logical Truths
    Logical Truths Members Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    Trump been in office for what, 6 months. Hes undoing whatever Obama did in 8 years, all while being #notyourpresident, when Obamas excuse was having to be the president for everybody. He dropping his nuts on his opponents along the way, signing whatever white supremacy wants, got a gang of badges ready to catch a body, and goes golfing every weekend i hear. Thats what real power does, but a bunch of silly negroes wouldnt recognize it.

I get it though, Obama was a symbol to yall and Trump in there ripping it to shreds. That white boy is proving how the first black president aint mean ? . What its suppose to look like when your4 president isnt straddling the fence on race.

And wasnt it Obama that restarted talks of bringing Assat back to the US anyway? The Blue Lives Matter ? ? What kind of ? tells his friend to have a beer with the cops that just harassed him? Whos says let us pray while cops have ? -a-? lotteries?

That yall boy, though.

That was his main thought/reason in running for President.

If Obama wasn't elected President, Trump would never have even thought of running.
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options