The Worst words you Said to your family

Options
chompollet
chompollet Members Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭✭
I Always respected My family so i Didnt say alot of bad

Ive heard other Ppl say ? to Their parents like ? , you Didnt raise me.

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just think of me as the rich cousin who won't help you out of foreclosure
  • chompollet
    edited June 2017
    Options
    When I was 8 just before my family was going on vacation I got into it with my older brother because he ate my cheese pizza. Ruined dinner and me and moms got into it she made go to bed early and told her I wished I didn't have a family and when I woke up they were gone!

How long were they gone?

I never said anything stupid to my mother only to my sister.
  • chompollet
    edited June 2017
    Options
    chompollet wrote: »
    When I was 8 just before my family was going on vacation I got into it with my older brother because he ate my cheese pizza. Ruined dinner and me and moms got into it she made go to bed early and told her I wished I didn't have a family and when I woke up they were gone!

How long were they gone?

wzvihaciee4y.gif

Some sister love

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My mom and I were in a heated argument, I yelled "No! I just want YOU out of my life!!" 8 mths later she dipped on life.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My mom and I were in a heated argument, I yelled "No! I just want YOU out of my life!!" 8 mths later she dipped on life.

She died?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

She died?

Yup. I know I didn't cause her to die, but I never regretting saying a string of words more in my life.
  • mohamed
    mohamed Members Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

How long were they gone?

wzvihaciee4y.gif

Lol. I was thinking am I the only one who caught that
  • chompollet
    Options

She died?

Yup. I know I didn't cause her to die, but I never regretting saying a string of words more in my life.

Thats sad bro. Hope you are okay.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

She died?

I'm alright about that now but I get really sad when I see other people being mean to their parents cuz like ? they could be dead shortly and you're gonna regret it. But you can't tell them that, wouldn't of been able to tell me that in the heat of the moment, I prolly would shot back with "Good!".
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I told my extended family at a family gathering there ? poor peasants, and beggars.
  • chompollet
    Options

She died?

I'm alright about that now but I get really sad when I see other people being mean to their parents cuz like ? they could be dead shortly and you're gonna regret it. But you can't tell them that, wouldn't of been able to tell me that in the heat of the moment, I prolly would shot back with "Good!".

Why did you get into an argument,, what made you that mad?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

She died?

My mom said I wanted my oldest daughter out of my life. She thought I spoiled and babied my youngest and loved her more than my oldest, which is exactly what she was doing with my oldest, favoring her.
  • chompollet
    Options

She died?

My mom said I wanted my oldest daughter out of my life. She thought I spoiled and babied my youngest and loved her more than my oldest, which is exactly what she was doing with my oldest, favoring her.

Ye but no reason for you to do that anyway.

My father used to beat me when i was younger i didnt do anything back beside crying.

But i never did anything back because its my father i love him . Without him i would never be here.

Do you.. Today im workin my ass off.. I am just living my life trying find a wife and get some babies.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Bruh white families are notorious for that ?

Over a white boy house playing video games

Mom: Peter turn that ? down!
    Peter: ? you Mom, that's why Dad left u

I was looking for something for this thread and stumbled upon this white ass article

x5l7igf59bc2.jpg

It's encouraged lmao.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

She died?

Ye but no reason for you to do that anyway.

My father used to beat me when i was younger i didnt do anything back beside crying.

But i never did anything back because its my father i love him . Without him i would never be here.

Do you.. Today im workin my ass off.. I am just living my life trying find a wife and get some babies.

Careful what you wish for ;)
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options

*mom responds* "TAKE THAT BACK YA LITTLE ? !" believe me I've heard them talk like that to their kids in real life.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    When I was 17 my 14 year old cousin had a baby. I was making ? jokes that whole year making her cry and everyone laugh. She got over it. We cool now.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When I was 17 my 14 year old cousin had a baby. I was making ? jokes that whole year making her cry and everyone laugh. She got over it. We cool now.

Happy Belated Father's Day
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My mother who I love and miss dearly was a ? and died as a result of it. Anyway, my mommy had underlying emotional ? going on that she never dealt with which caused her to become frustrated, angry, and depressed about life. One day I was on the phone with her and she was trippin' off of something and I told her if she was that unhappy she should put a .38 to her head and end it all.

My Pop (who I also love dearly,) spent damn near all of his life as a fiend. One day I finally broke down and told him that I hate drug addicts with passion, they're social degenerates who offer nothing to society and are they're the cause of damn near every social problem in America and as a result they should sent to island where they could use their drug of choice until they hopefully would o.d. and die.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    My mother who I love and miss dearly was a ? and died as a result of it. Anyway, my mommy had underlying emotional ? going on that she never dealt with which caused her to become frustrated, angry, and depressed about life. One day I was on the phone with her and she was trippin' off of something and I told her if she was that unhappy she should put a .38 to her head and end it all.

My Pop (who I also love dearly,) spent damn near all of his life as a fiend. One day I finally broke down and told him that I hate drug addicts with passion, they're social degenerates who offer nothing to society and are they're the cause of damn near every social problem in America and as a result they should sent to island where they could use their drug of choice until they hopefully would o.d. and die.

R.I.P. to your mom's , that's a terrible thing to say to your mother.
  • KingLuciano
    KingLuciano Members Posts: 476 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

How long were they gone?

[/quote]

Damn near a week! Then a few years later a ? ? around and got lost in new York!
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "And y'all wonder why I barely come over now"