Brute from Brooklyn brutally assaults 16 month daughter.

Options
Ajackson17
Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
Brooklyn dad who beat baby daughter into coma ranted about wanting her mother to get an abortion on Facebook
kidbeat21n-4-web.jpg

kidbeat21n-6-web.jpg

The Brooklyn teen accused of pummeling his 16-month-old daughter into a coma wanted the baby’s mother to get an abortion when she told him she was pregnant.

“Feel mad disrespected,” Shaquan Taylor, 19, wrote in February 2016 around the time his daughter Nylah was born. “Told that lil b---h to get abortion (and) she tells me she is but still keep it. Exactly why I hate that lil b---h.”

kidbeat21n-4-web.jpg
Taylor posted this on Facebook around the time his daughter was born. (New York Daily News)

kidbeat21n-1-web.jpg

Police arrested Taylor for allegedly cracking Nylah’s skull and blackening her eye during a sick Father’s Day beatdown in Coney Island.

Taylor pounded on his daughter’s little body until her brain began to bleed, officials said. The child also suffered multiple skull fractures and bruising on her face, legs and other parts of her body, authorities said.

The child’s injuries are so extreme that prosecutors said in court early Tuesday they don’t expect her to live another 24 hours, authorities said.

Taylor often ranted about the girl’s mother, Tammy Lewis, on Facebook.

“I didn’t even want to have a baby by her (and) it’s sad to say, but f--- it, s--- happens,” he wrote in February 2016. “Please don’t ask who Nylah’s moms is nor do I still f--- with her cause NO,” he wrote. “Just f---ed (that) hotty a--, that’s it.”

“She really getting me aggy,” he wrote, which is Facebook slang for agitated.

kidbeat21n-5-web.jpg
Nylaha Lewis with her mom, Tammy Lewis, and her grandmother Belinda. (Todd Maisel/New York Daily News)

Despite the animosity, the dueling parents agreed that Taylor could spend some time with the tot on Father’s Day.
kidbeat21n-2-web.jpg
Shaquan Taylor took another jab at the mother of his child on Father’s Day — before his daughter was beaten into a coma. (New York Daily News)

Sometime Sunday afternoon, Taylor sent a Facebook message to Lewis telling her there was a problem and that she needed to pick up Nylah, police sources said.

When Lewis arrived, her daughter was face up on the couch and struggling to breathe.

The 17-year-old mom grabbed Nylah and left the apartment, but Taylor caught up to her in the lobby and knocked her to the ground with one punch — while she was holding their child, sources said.

An EMS crew rushed Nylah to the hospital as Taylor chased after the baby’s mother, continuing to beat her.

Responding officers grabbed Taylor after a brief chase. Police charged him early Monday with felony assault and acting in a manner injurious to a child younger than 17. He was also charged with beating Lewis.

Taylor said he didn’t beat Nylah and that the child fell off the bed. Then he changed his story to say she fell off the toilet.

None of the injuries are consistent with a fall, officials said.

Taylor was arraigned in Brooklyn Criminal Court early Tuesday, his 19th birthday, and ordered held on $250,000 bail.

Weeks ago Taylor had happily reminded his Facebook friends his birthday was approaching.

“Bday in 21 days,” Taylor wrote, along with several “sly smile” emojis.

Comments