Comments

• Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This some ? ? I remember when ? dissed rappers who bit them not sued them
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So if someone steals flows from lets say a Young Chris type rapper could he get sued too?
    Asking for a confidant who shall remain anonymous, caught up in the finest ?

This guy has never let me down lol
  • mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fake... Desiigner's career is already done
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So if someone steals flows from lets say a Young Chris type rapper could he get sued too?
    Asking for a confidant who shall remain anonymous, caught up in the finest ?

This guy has never let me down lol

The reasonable doubt quotes lmfao
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he might aswell sue thug & richhomiequan also cuz he accused them before of stealing his style
  • *~queenbee~*
    *~queenbee~* Members Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let that girl Future try it if she wants to..
    3zgwboimim9o.jpg
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Future vs Designer in a ladder match at Summerslam. Whoever reach the top of the ladder will win the rights to that voice

Lmao You saw that ? on reddit too huh
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so since panda they haven't ran into each other ?
  • RickyRich
    Options
    They were at bet award show i think it was
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I see ? ain't respond tho. Mikey, I'm waitin on you to say sumn ? ! Wantin to call ? ? but you cape for a ? . I shut that ass down in tha Bill Maher thread and you ? know it.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm seriously praying to Jehovah or Lucifer to take Future's ? ass out for good. This ? is STRAIGHT UP POISON to these impressionable 2017 ? ? and ? . Either that or take me. Iont give a ? at this point.

ChillOut, it's wayyyy worse out here gettin shine than Future.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I'm seriously praying to Jehovah or Lucifer to take Future's ? ass out for good. This ? is STRAIGHT UP POISON to these impressionable 2017 ? ? and ? . Either that or take me. Iont give a ? at this point.

Name it, fam... Xxxtenta- whatever tha ? his name is? Keef? Who's at tha forefront? Don't worry, I'll wait. And don't say no joke ? like IceJJFish either.

Future's ? ass is on record saying he a studio gangsta/trapper or whatever, but still feed it to our people, so naw, it ain't no chillin. For whatever reason young ? (and females) maybe not you and I, follow and absorb this ? ? . It ain't all of us but it's a lot. I see this ? ? constantly where I'm from.
  • RickyRich
    Options

Name it, fam... Xxxtenta- whatever tha ? his name is? Keef? Who's at tha forefront? Don't worry, I'll wait. And don't say no joke ? like IceJJFish either.

Future's ? ass is on record saying he a studio gangsta/trapper or whatever, but still feed it to our people, so naw, it ain't no chillin. For whatever reason young ? (and females) maybe not you and I, follow and absorb this ? ? . It ain't all of us but it's a lot. I see this ? ? constantly where I'm from.

Where u from?
  • RickyRich
    Options
    @StoneColdMikey you cool and @OGDirtyDee iono u like that but both of yall can suck my ENTIRE ? !! ? wack ass Future!! I see what this ? ? perpetuates. Ol but do it bang in tha whip ass ? . ? yoselves!!!

There's a difference between entertainment and straight up agents.

n98pnuiu47b1.png
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If we talking about just Garbage raps, we can start w/ the whole Entire 16 & 17 Freshman class, 21 Savage, Playboi Carti, Lil Uzi, that XXXTenTakeAnL ass ? , Lil Yachty, whoever tf Lil Pump, Ski Mask the Slump ? , Smoke Purrp, Troy Ave, Ugly ? , Trill Sammy, mannnnn ALL these ? is wayy Trasher and feeding ? to the Masses.

If you wanna be technical, ? been doing that ? since the beginning of hip hop. I remember hearing Spice 1 & NWA as a youngin and thinking "Damn, these ? done killed a total of 12 ? so far in this song. Ain't no way this is true or he'll be under the ? jail". The only difference is, the music and raps were more enjoyable. And nowadays anybody can make that music and get away w/ it

Same goes for the Dope dealing, most these ? never touched more than a Quarter key in they lifetime or not at all...the dope game was so oversaturated in atlanta, wasn't no way you could be big time w/o being affiliated w/ one of the big dawgs in the city---? southeast US.

the only thing FUture has more than them is he has the most pull on the airwaves...and more tendency to drop a hit that's Dope Rap.
  • RickyRich
    Options

If we talking about just Garbage raps, we can start w/ the whole Entire 16 & 17 Freshman class, 21 Savage, Playboi Carti, Lil Uzi, that XXXTenTakeAnL ass ? , Lil Yachty, whoever tf Lil Pump, Ski Mask the Slump ? , Smoke Purrp, Troy Ave, Ugly ? , Trill Sammy, mannnnn ALL these ? is wayy Trasher and feeding ? to the Masses.

If you wanna be technical, ? been doing that ? since the beginning of hip hop. I remember hearing Spice 1 & NWA as a youngin and thinking "Damn, these ? done killed a total of 12 ? so far in this song. Ain't no way this is true or he'll be under the ? jail". The only difference is, the music and raps were more enjoyable. And nowadays anybody can make that music and get away w/ it

Same goes for the Dope dealing, most these ? never touched more than a Quarter key in they lifetime or not at all...the dope game was so oversaturated in atlanta, wasn't no way you could be big time w/o being affiliated w/ one of the big dawgs in the city---? southeast US.

the only thing FUture has more than them is he has the most pull on the airwaves...and more tendency to drop a hit that's Dope Rap.

man take my ? troy out of there lol .
  • RickyRich
    Options
    just like those guys future aint saying ? in his records . its the beat that really captures everybody
  • RickyRich
    Options
    cant even understand the ?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Future is ? TRASH
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Purple rein Purple rein Purple rein .... I just need my girlfriennnnnd, I just need my girlfriennnnnd
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at trash on trash crime