The Official Dragonball Super Thread (All my DBZ fans come in here)

Options

Comments

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @jono Tha ? is you talkin bout ? !? You bringing up Jeice and Zarbon, two ? nonentities, and Trunks... You calling out ? whose stories BEEN told. Trunks' ? was mediocre af, period.

I thought it was gonna be Yamcha when we thought Cell was gonna switch but even you know that would have been stupid otherwise.

Tha Frieza ? been asspulls across tha muthafuckin board (ROF and tha current arc) so they coulda came up with some bullshyt for Cell. The FACT IS, as TOEI HAS STATED, is that they're too cheap and lazy to bring Cell into the picture on a consistent basis again. Quit being a ? fanboy. I already said I have no problems with Frieza's ass being there.

Go head and write that script. You gotta lot of words. How does Cell make sense?
  • jono
    Options
    You ? cry too much

They acting like little kids. Same ? that wanted Trunks and Goten on the team now want Cell because they found out dead fighters was an option. Just reaching cuz they see it.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    @jono Tha ? is you talkin bout ? !? You bringing up Jeice and Zarbon, two ? nonentities, and Trunks... You calling out ? whose stories BEEN told. Trunks' ? was mediocre af, period.

I thought it was gonna be Yamcha when we thought Cell was gonna switch but even you know that would have been stupid otherwise.

Tha Frieza ? been asspulls across tha muthafuckin board (ROF and tha current arc) so they coulda came up with some bullshyt for Cell. The FACT IS, as TOEI HAS STATED, is that they're too cheap and lazy to bring Cell into the picture on a consistent basis again. Quit being a ? fanboy. I already said I have no problems with Frieza's ass being there.

Go head and write that script. You gotta lot of words. How does Cell make sense?

? , Im a fan, tha ? I need to write it for? ? (Toei) already said - and while Toeiyama is known for massive asspulls, Dux and I are both speaking facts, period - that Cell won't show up because they are lazy and cheap. Yall keep getting spoonfed though. As has been stated before, Shueisha opened up a division to take over Dragonball's development long after Toriyama's geriatric, Alzhiemer's having ass passes to the river Stix or whatever tha ? the Japanese believe in.

Keep challenging me tho ? , I'm not the enemy. I've stated multiple times that I don't mind seeing where they take Frieza this time even though he's tired af. From a Super standpoint, it's interesting, but as a follower of the original Dragonball narrative... Whatever...
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options

? , Im a fan, tha ? I need to write it for? ? (Toei) already said - and while Toeiyama is known for massive asspulls, Dux and I are both speaking facts, period - that Cell won't show up because they are lazy and cheap. Yall keep getting spoonfed though. As has been stated before, Shueisha opened up a division to take over Dragonball's development long after Toriyama's geriatric, Alzhiemer's having ass passes to the river Stix or whatever tha ? the Japanese believe in.

Keep challenging me tho ? , I'm not the enemy. I've stated multiple times that I don't mind seeing where they take Frieza this time even though he's tired af. From a Super standpoint, it's interesting, but as a follower of the original Dragonball narrative... Whatever...

This especially. Idk how yall can't see that some people look at super from multiple perspectives.
  • jono
    Options

? , Im a fan, tha ? I need to write it for? ? (Toei) already said - and while Toeiyama is known for massive asspulls, Dux and I are both speaking facts, period - that Cell won't show up because they are lazy and cheap.[/b] Yall keep getting spoonfed though. As has been stated before, Shueisha opened up a division to take over Dragonball's development long after Toriyama's geriatric, Alzhiemer's having ass passes to the river Stix or whatever tha ? the Japanese believe in.

? got criticism but no better idea. Just as I thought. Have a seat clown.
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They just had cell in 2 episodes though when krillin had to get his fighting spirit back
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think Freiza is a better villain than Cell, so I can see why he was chosen. Also, Freiza has established a higher level of power than Cell had when he died, so from a story standpoint, he'd be a better choice to win the tournament. That said, Cell would be a safer choice. He wasn't really evil like Freiza. He was just a just an amoral megalomaniac. I don't think they'd have to worry as much about trusting him. He'd be more plugged into proving he was a superior specimen.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nobody said cell had to come back for just wanted the tournament, I just wanted my mans to get a run but now after seeing why with them lazy ? I'm cool on it
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    nobody said cell had to come back for just wanted the tournament, I just wanted my mans to get a run but now after seeing why with them lazy ? I'm cool on it

Wasn't Cell homeless for 10 years?
  • Beta
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

Wasn't Cell homeless for 10 years?

Man ? lmao

Know what's crazy though?

Cell killed trunks twice and trunks killed cell twice
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? , Im a fan, tha ? I need to write it for? ? (Toei) already said - and while Toeiyama is known for massive asspulls, Dux and I are both speaking facts, period - that Cell won't show up because they are lazy and cheap.[/b] Yall keep getting spoonfed though. As has been stated before, Shueisha opened up a division to take over Dragonball's development long after Toriyama's geriatric, Alzhiemer's having ass passes to the river Stix or whatever tha ? the Japanese believe in.

? got criticism but no better idea. Just as I thought. Have a seat clown.

Lmao ? ducking my posts bec you know you sound stupid as ? .

Take your L and keep it moving ? ?
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i never trust the "interviews" that are posted online. ive been an anime fan for too long. I've seen real interviews have fake subtitles. I remember the interview where Toriyama said super will only be 70 episodes.
  • Beta
    Options
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Don't let him troll you @CashmoneyDux
  • Beta
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Don't let him troll you @CashmoneyDux

You said cell was homeless for 10 years though lol

? you
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seems like freiza not worried about beerus either. I would like to see those 2 shoot 5
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    qawshun wrote: »
    Seems like freiza not worried about beerus either. I would like to see those 2 shoot 5

Beerus will stomp his ass out stop it
  • OmegaConflict
    edited June 2017
    Options
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    qawshun wrote: »

The only reason why Frieza isn't worried is because he knows Beerus desperately needs him for the tournament.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    You know what would be dope...if Vegeta learned how to do that suicide attack without dying. If they buy him time, game over in the tournament. Everybody dies.
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    You know what would be dope...if Vegeta learned how to do that suicide attack without dying. If they buy him time, game over in the tournament. Everybody dies.

Like tien tri beam attack?
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

Like tien tri beam attack?

Did the Tri Beam originally ? the user with use? I forget.