Well let's finish it out. Fair or foul. Pound cake speech and other videos. long read.

Options

Comments

• Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    i am assuming all those that hate him....would come and read this to point out the wrong he said and how he down talking.

this is often a point when saying he aint ? ......

cmon yall

dont let me down

i even posted it for you.

did he say something wrong? or were you told he said something wrong?
    cmon ...let get it.

i gotta take a nap now

You should take a nap. What's to point out when it's sitting there in our faces? Anyone reading that incoherent mess and can say with a straight face that's the truth is being 100% dishonest.

Who got shot in the back of the head for stealing a coca cola.? I don't recall that incident. I do recall the Latasha Harlins incident though. Which, had absolutely nothing to do with poor parenting.

Cosby says "50 percent dropout, the rest are in prison".. Seriously? These numbers can be corroborated?

Cosby degrades Blacks that choose to identify with Africa. He even goes as far as saying they know nothing about Africa. Seriously?

He spends a good portion of ? on Black women. His not making any sense. Especially with recent data saying that the most educated segment of American society is in fact Black Women.

I am appalled that I even have to point this out to forum full of Black Men. WTF?

These are some of the minor errors that cosby makes during his rant.

soooooooo its safe to assume u didn't get that he was talking about the problems that are plaguing the inner cities??
    u thought he was talking about ALL black people and that he was some magical unicorn ? ??

Don't assume.

Teen pregnancy, poor education, drugs and crime don't just affect nor plague the inner cities for starters. Stop regurgitating misinformation.

I don't care what percentage of Black people he is attempting to disparage. His speech was incoherent, and inaccurate.

I will repeat myself for the 100th time and if, you still don't get it you needn't bother replying.

Cosby holds the title of Dr. and is well respected. He could have found a much more articulate and positive approach to what he believes are issues that affect Blacks.

as he has done for how many years?

now we ? about the approach?

how is that fair to him.....if hes respected?

hes seeing his people die and get slaughtered and he sees alot not changing from the inside....he doesnt have a right to be frustrated...but you do?

sorry bruh...you aint lived or helped enough to speak on how he speaks.

if hes soo respected by you.

So, when you get frustrated with your wife and children you resort to degradation, half truths and inaccurate portrayals?

This type of behavior is becoming of a leader? I guess it is, in your world. It's not in mine though.

To give you some insight into my age. I expect our leaders to be eloquent yet stern like Malcolm, Baldwin, Garvey, or King. If, they don't posses that skill perhaps it's in their best interest to ? and stick to what they are good at. In cosby's case, stand up comedy, philanthropy, creating jobs and making great sitcoms with a message.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    Everybody's a Black statistician nowadays, and there's always somebody else to say "well it's true".

MFs believe the racist narratives, stereotypes, and fake statistics put out by racist White America and Black self haters, and don't make their own observations or critical thinking for an objective point of view.

soooo...you dont see a problem in the black community?

a large problem?

Of course there are problems - it doesn't mean everybody got a crackhead moms and a father who ran off, and dropped out of school to become a part time drug dealer, rapper, and NBA player.

These MFs just like to ? on Black people and quote the most negative ? stats they could think of while not acknowledging any positive ? .

but hes only speaking on those who are the problem.

what part of that dont you get?

are you attached to it since you defending it...or are you not apart but witnessed it? or are you oblivious?

hes says it again here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaLcQeFLcek#action=share

bruh you being a no-groe

I don't have the time to go in on the number of things you're off-base on in that post.

What am I "defending" and how ?

Because I don't fully agree with MFs who don't got ? but negativity to say about Black people ?

Do you know how many Black people I know, and in my family, graduated college - got kids, family, houses, careers, and all that "good" ? ? Wore baggy pants, listened to rap, etc... but never fit the rest of the ? negative stereotyped outcomes these "critics" like to preach ?

So what the ? I look like casting some big negative generalization (and simplication) of Black people and our issues when it's both MFs making it and not making it ? I'm supposed to agree with MFs who say "It's because they wearing the pants hanging down and listening to the rap music that they're out there killing each other high on lean and being killed by cops" ?

? that ? , rather be a "ne-groe" or whatever word classist-type Black people want to use to try and distinguish themselves from other Black people any day than be spitting the same pessimistic ? White America spits.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i am assuming all those that hate him....would come and read this to point out the wrong he said and how he down talking.

cmon yall

dont let me down

cmon ...let get it.

i gotta take a nap now

You should take a nap. What's to point out when it's sitting there in our faces? Anyone reading that incoherent mess and can say with a straight face that's the truth is being 100% dishonest.

Who got shot in the back of the head for stealing a coca cola.? I don't recall that incident. I do recall the Latasha Harlins incident though. Which, had absolutely nothing to do with poor parenting.

Cosby says "50 percent dropout, the rest are in prison".. Seriously? These numbers can be corroborated?

Cosby degrades Blacks that choose to identify with Africa. He even goes as far as saying they know nothing about Africa. Seriously?

He spends a good portion of ? on Black women. His not making any sense. Especially with recent data saying that the most educated segment of American society is in fact Black Women.

I am appalled that I even have to point this out to forum full of Black Men. WTF?

soooooooo its safe to assume u didn't get that he was talking about the problems that are plaguing the inner cities??
    u thought he was talking about ALL black people and that he was some magical unicorn ? ??

Don't assume.

Teen pregnancy, poor education, drugs and crime don't just affect nor plague the inner cities for starters. Stop regurgitating misinformation.

I don't care what percentage of Black people he is attempting to disparage. His speech was incoherent, and inaccurate.

I will repeat myself for the 100th time and if, you still don't get it you needn't bother replying.

Cosby holds the title of Dr. and is well respected. He could have found a much more articulate and positive approach to what he believes are issues that affect Blacks.

at ? 90 yrs old!!?

? aint incoherent..
    he jus didnt say it in a way to coddle ur feelings..
    nothing he said was wrong and any reasonable person can see where he's commin from..

and jus off the sheer fact he's been championing black people for decades the muthafucka deserves the benefit of the doubt..

u know ? well that critique was constructive..

me jus now hearin it for the first time but all this time listenin to yall ? ? about what he said?? im more confised about yall's reactions than u are his words. smmfh

I am not going to keep going in circles when I have pointed out to you SOME of the inaccuracies in this incoherent rant.

I have conceded long ago that I don't believe he meant harm and recognized his contributions. However, none of that absolves him of this poor incoherent and inaccurate rant. I agree you are confused. Perhaps you should engage in a different topic more suited to your understanding?

only thing im confused on is u ? gender..

i know yall are males but all i see is ? ..
    u ? literally sound like ? ..
    i got one right now..

long story but she's here cause she needs me.. not the other way around.. im good regardless.. sorta like cosby..

and everytime she does somethin wrong i check it and the ? get in her feelings.. she's probably gonna get fired today ..send her back to her piec of ? life and let her think about it.. crawl back correct..

but yeh.. after about an hr or two she hits me up apologizin about whatever we was arguin about cause AFTER MUCH THOUGHT she sees her error..

i give her that much over u ? tho.. least she sees her faults.. eventually..
    but ? i look like tap dancin around her feelings??! i aint that type of ? .. imma give it straight lace no chase..

and only real see real.. and u ? lyin to urself and hearin that truth didnt sit well in ur stomach..

You keep thinking you know how other brothers get down in the world based on some posts. What I see is, someone with minimal reading comprehension and debate skills. You can continue to overlook cosby's blatant inaccuracies to aid you in your continued ? riding.

I respect cosby and everything he has done for black folks. He has great track within the community. I believe what he is currently experiencing is the reality of our white supremacists injustice system. However, I will bring him to task on this train wreck of half truths and inaccuracies.

so are you going over his whole life to bring him to task?

and who are you to bring him to task?

this is my problem with this....where is the respect for the elder who paved the way.

so now that he opened the door...if he stumbles we can ? on him even if he not speaking directly to us.

bring cosby to task?

i cant say alot of ? shocks me.......but this

are you serious?

the man is an idol in the black community where im from. travelled the world and tried to educate the black youth while helping families and still trying to help all while in a very racist america smashing down white chicks and respecting black women.

smdh....you killing my high ?

but if we gonna bring him to task....we have a whole lotta task bringing to do. if 50 years can be trumped by the last 10....whos more fukked up?

if you can find the hutzpah to think you are on some level where you can question him....you are the one whos very misguided.

and miss me with that any man ? .....

this is a classic example of why blacks who make it say fukk it. cause lil ? want to hold them to task.

? you adrein broner coming at jack johnson.

and again...we are not talking afrocentric people...we are talking fad people.

why cant yall separate the two?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    so he says 50%
    the real number might be 20%

so that makes him wrong on everything?

yea ok
  • Kwan Dai
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Cosby is right on some things, wrong on other things. I haven't heard him lambast people for things they shouldn't be lambasted for, he generally criticizes behaviors that he feels are detrimental to a person's growth and you can take that advice or leave it.

He's not my fav person and I disagree with him quite a bit but he's not just picking on people randomly either.

No one has said he's randomly picking on people. In fact from what I have posted and read most are saying exactly what you are saying. Which is, no he isn't 100% honest or accurate in his assessments. And we haven't even begun to delve into the behaviors he's criticizing yet has indulged in himself. I suppose because, of his wealth the same optics do not register the same as those who are not wealthy yet engage in similar behavior...

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

cmon yall

dont let me down

cmon ...let get it.

i gotta take a nap now

Don't assume.

at ? 90 yrs old!!?

? aint incoherent..
    nothing he said was wrong and any reasonable person can see where he's commin from..

and jus off the sheer fact he's been championing black people for decades the muthafucka deserves the benefit of the doubt..

me jus now hearin it for the first time but all this time listenin to yall ? ? about what he said?? im more confised about yall's reactions than u are his words. smmfh

I am not going to keep going in circles when I have pointed out to you SOME of the inaccuracies in this incoherent rant.

I have conceded long ago that I don't believe he meant harm and recognized his contributions. However, none of that absolves him of this poor incoherent and inaccurate rant. I agree you are confused. Perhaps you should engage in a different topic more suited to your understanding?

i got one right now..

long story but she's here cause she needs me.. not the other way around.. im good regardless.. sorta like cosby..

and everytime she does somethin wrong i check it and the ? get in her feelings.. she's probably gonna get fired today ..send her back to her piec of ? life and let her think about it.. crawl back correct..

but yeh.. after about an hr or two she hits me up apologizin about whatever we was arguin about cause AFTER MUCH THOUGHT she sees her error..

but ? i look like tap dancin around her feelings??! i aint that type of ? .. imma give it straight lace no chase..

and only real see real.. and u ? lyin to urself and hearin that truth didnt sit well in ur stomach..

You keep thinking you know how other brothers get down in the world based on some posts. What I see is, someone with minimal reading comprehension and debate skills. You can continue to overlook cosby's blatant inaccuracies to aid you in your continued ? riding.

I respect cosby and everything he has done for black folks. He has great track within the community. I believe what he is currently experiencing is the reality of our white supremacists injustice system. However, I will bring him to task on this train wreck of half truths and inaccuracies.

nah actually i know how "other brothers get down in the world" cause im from that world..
    u dont see me beggin for data, thats gonna be slanted anyway, cause i dont need it.. u do.. u pseudo intellectual ? dont believe ? less its in a book or documentary meanwhile im in these streets...

u cant think outside a box ur mentally limited and thats why u couldnt grasp what Cosby was sayin.. it wasnt "text book"
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

cmon yall

dont let me down

cmon ...let get it.

i gotta take a nap now

Don't assume.

hes seeing his people die and get slaughtered and he sees alot not changing from the inside....he doesnt have a right to be frustrated...but you do?

So, when you get frustrated with your wife and children you resort to degradation, half truths and inaccurate portrayals?

This type of behavior is becoming of a leader? I guess it is, in your world. It's not in mine though.

To give you some insight into my age. I expect our leaders to be eloquent yet stern like Malcolm, Baldwin, Garvey, or King. If, they don't posses that skill perhaps it's in their best interest to ? and stick to what they are good at. In cosby's case, stand up comedy, philanthropy, creating jobs and making great sitcoms with a message.

i have gotten angry with my wife and kids....and sometimes what i may say can be wrong....I AM IMPERFECT.

lets not act your wife or kids never came back like...i think you was wrong with this....does that make you a ? dad or husband?

or should you kids stop following your lead?

and yes, the man is frustrated ...again..

what part of that dont you understand. are you even trying to see it thru his eyes or how you want it said?

and what is leadership skill.....eloquent?

? ? was eloquent.

has cosby not been eloquent...but now that hes now....its a problem?

where did kings eloquence get him? people still bring up his white girls.
    where did malcolm eloquence get him? his own people took him out.

both helped black people.....but both had histories.

but we gonna ? on cosby...for outlasting them all but getting to a point of frustration?

? you dont think at some point king would be like ....man fukk this....fukk is wrong with yall?

sorry bruh...but you speaking high school ball to a bill russell. he earned his stripes.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Everybody's a Black statistician nowadays, and there's always somebody else to say "well it's true".

MFs believe the racist narratives, stereotypes, and fake statistics put out by racist White America and Black self haters, and don't make their own observations or critical thinking for an objective point of view.

a large problem?

Of course there are problems - it doesn't mean everybody got a crackhead moms and a father who ran off, and dropped out of school to become a part time drug dealer, rapper, and NBA player.

These MFs just like to ? on Black people and quote the most negative ? stats they could think of while not acknowledging any positive ? .

are you attached to it since you defending it...or are you not apart but witnessed it? or are you oblivious?

hes says it again here:

bruh you being a no-groe

I don't have the time to go in on the number of things you're off-base on in that post.

Because I don't fully agree with MFs who don't got ? but negativity to say about Black people ?

Do you know how many Black people I know, and in my family, graduated college - got kids, family, houses, careers, and all that "good" ? ? Wore baggy pants, listened to rap, etc... but never fit the rest of the ? negative stereotyped outcomes these "critics" like to preach ?

So what the ? I look like casting some big negative generalization (and simplication) of Black people and our issues when it's both MFs making it and not making it ? I'm supposed to agree with MFs who say "It's because they wearing the pants hanging down and listening to the rap music that they're out there killing each other high on lean and being killed by cops" ?

? that ? , rather be a "ne-groe" or whatever word classist-type Black people want to use to try and distinguish themselves from other Black people any day than be spitting the same pessimistic ? White America spits.

at the bolded.....

so why are you talking offense to it?

and for you to say he has nothing but negative to say about black people......

my freind....you are lost and only want to hear that.

you are on his side..and dont even realize it. hes not speaking to them. he said it himself in the video i posted for you to hear him say it out his own mouth.
  • Kwan Dai
    Options

cmon yall

dont let me down

cmon ...let get it.

i gotta take a nap now

Don't assume.

at ? 90 yrs old!!?

? aint incoherent..

i got one right now..

this is my problem with this....where is the respect for the elder who paved the way.

so now that he opened the door...if he stumbles we can ? on him even if he not speaking directly to us.

bring cosby to task?

are you serious?

the man is an idol in the black community where im from. travelled the world and tried to educate the black youth while helping families and still trying to help all while in a very racist america smashing down white chicks and respecting black women.

but if we gonna bring him to task....we have a whole lotta task bringing to do. if 50 years can be trumped by the last 10....whos more fukked up?

if you can find the hutzpah to think you are on some level where you can question him....you are the one whos very misguided.

this is a classic example of why blacks who make it say fukk it. cause lil ? want to hold them to task.

You're killing your own high because, you aren't using your third eye and are acting uncivilized.

I can certainly separate the two. However, we have an obligation to correct our elders as they are obligated to correct us juniors. We should be holding each other to a standard that entails us being honest and accurate.

None of your corny comparisons are going to change the fact that I have pointed out cosbys inaccuracies the ones that you and the rest of the dishonest supporters want to be held up as truths.

I support cosby in truth. Not when he is in error. And whether some one is senior or junior when should do our very best to approach and engage each other with respect even when are found to be in error.
  • Kwan Dai
    Options
    so he says 50%

yea ok

You left out the other 50% are in prison.

And that's just one inaccuracy.

Stop being dishonest just to make a non-point.

We can recognize cosby as a great while correcting errors in his horrendous speech.
  • Kwan Dai
    Options

cmon yall

dont let me down

cmon ...let get it.

i gotta take a nap now

Don't assume.

at ? 90 yrs old!!?

? aint incoherent..

i got one right now..

nah actually i know how "other brothers get down in the world" cause im from that world..
    u dont see me beggin for data, thats gonna be slanted anyway, cause i dont need it.. u do.. u pseudo intellectual ? dont believe ? less its in a book or documentary meanwhile im in these streets...

u cant think outside a box ur mentally limited and thats why u couldnt grasp what Cosby was sayin.. it wasnt "text book"

You keep playing the corny role like you know how brothers get down and what they've been through. Some of us are just smarter then people like you nor find the need to advertise.
  • CapitalB
    Options

cmon yall

dont let me down

cmon ...let get it.

i gotta take a nap now

Don't assume.

at ? 90 yrs old!!?

? aint incoherent..

i got one right now..

You keep playing the corny role like you know how brothers get down and what they've been through. Some of us are just smarter then people like you nor find the need to advertise.

street smarts>>>

sorry im not as "well studied" as u..
    im too busy livin and learnin from life..

to say i dont know how brothers get down and what theyve been through makes u look like the ? idiot! smmfh & lol

? i can read a chapter out of ur book before u can walk a day in my shoes...
  • CapitalB
    Options
    but im out..
    its my nap time..
  • Kwan Dai
    Options

cmon yall

dont let me down

cmon ...let get it.

i gotta take a nap now

Don't assume.

i have gotten angry with my wife and kids....and sometimes what i may say can be wrong....I AM IMPERFECT.

lets not act your wife or kids never came back like...i think you was wrong with this....does that make you a ? dad or husband?

or should you kids stop following your lead?

and yes, the man is frustrated ...again..

what part of that dont you understand. are you even trying to see it thru his eyes or how you want it said?

and what is leadership skill.....eloquent?

? ? was eloquent.

has cosby not been eloquent...but now that hes now....its a problem?

where did kings eloquence get him? people still bring up his white girls.
    where did malcolm eloquence get him? his own people took him out.

both helped black people.....but both had histories.

but we gonna ? on cosby...for outlasting them all but getting to a point of frustration?

? you dont think at some point king would be like ....man fukk this....fukk is wrong with yall?

sorry bruh...but you speaking high school ball to a bill russell. he earned his stripes.

So many words yet nothing of substance.

I too am imperfect and when I do misstep or misspeak I own up to it. I don't make stupid excuses like, well I just brought you an iphone, saved for your college tuition and sent you to London for the summer.

It's unfortunate that you would hold our leaders who choose to speak publicly to such low standards. NO I wouldn't expect King and the like to stoop to degradation.

• Kwan Dai
    Options

cmon yall

dont let me down

cmon ...let get it.

i gotta take a nap now

Don't assume.

at ? 90 yrs old!!?

? aint incoherent..

i got one right now..

street smarts>>>

to say i dont know how brothers get down and what theyve been through makes u look like the ? idiot! smmfh & lol

Surely you jest. So, you know what I do\done outside of this forum? You know where\how I was raised and my personal background?

You know the backgrounds of other men that post here?

You surely seem to think you do with your 1st grade accusations.

But I'm the idiot? Yeah, I'll continue to cyber slap you in this debate. I suggested earlier that you move to a topic more suited to your understanding but some of us are gluttons for punishment. I suppose?
  • CapitalB
    Options

cmon yall

dont let me down

cmon ...let get it.

i gotta take a nap now

Don't assume.

at ? 90 yrs old!!?

? aint incoherent..

i got one right now..

street smarts>>>

Surely you jest. So, you know what I do\done outside of this forum? You know where\how I was raised and my personal background?

But I'm the idiot? Yeah, I'll continue to cyber slap you in this debate. I suggested earlier that you move to a topic more suited to your understanding but some of us are gluttons for punishment. I suppose?

yeh aiight square..
  • Kwan Dai
    Options

cmon yall

dont let me down

cmon ...let get it.

i gotta take a nap now

Don't assume.

at ? 90 yrs old!!?

? aint incoherent..

i got one right now..

street smarts>>>

yeh aiight square..

Take that nap cornball.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    so he says 50%

yea ok

We can recognize cosby as a great while correcting errors in his horrendous speech

I'm confused as to why the bold is so hard for some to get. As if saying he's wrong about 1 or 2 things means you're questioning his entire existence and every good thing he's done. Nobody should be above reproach and part of being a good leader is being able to acknowledge your own mistepps not pretending they dont exist
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

cmon yall

dont let me down

cmon ...let get it.

i gotta take a nap now

Don't assume.

at ? 90 yrs old!!?

? aint incoherent..

i got one right now..

bring cosby to task?

are you serious?

You're killing your own high because, you aren't using your third eye and are acting uncivilized.

I can certainly separate the two. However, we have an obligation to correct our elders as they are obligated to correct us juniors. We should be holding each other to a standard that entails us being honest and accurate.

None of your corny comparisons are going to change the fact that I have pointed out cosbys inaccuracies the ones that you and the rest of the dishonest supporters want to be held up as truths.

I support cosby in truth. Not when he is in error. And whether some one is senior or junior when should do our very best to approach and engage each other with respect even when are found to be in error.

who came first ...the chicken or the egg?

the elder had lived life but the youngin can tell the elder what he did wrong...but the elder gotta take what the youngin says first before the youngin can listen to the elder?

so if the elder see the youngin going down the wrong path..if he tries to correct the youngin like he did so many other youngins...the youngin can question the inaccuracies thus questioning his classism views and holding him accountable yet, while not correcting themselves.

then a youngin going down the right path can catch feelings because he thinks the elder was talking about all youngins rather than just the youngin going down the wrong path even when he states hes talking about the wrong path youngin.

if the elder is incoherent....the youngin has to be too sensitive.

but we can expect the future youngins to be accurate in their assessment of life.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    and dont talk about my high ?
  • Kwan Dai
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    so he says 50%

yea ok

We can recognize cosby as a great while correcting errors in his horrendous speech

I'm confused as to why the bold is so hard for some to get. As if saying he's wrong about 1 or 2 things means you're questioning his entire existence and every good thing he's done. Nobody should be above reproach and part of being a good leader is being able to acknowledge your own mistepps not pretending they dont exist

No need for confusion. These dudes are buggin.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options

a large problem?

hes says it again here:

bruh you being a no-groe

at the bolded.....

you are on his side..and dont even realize it. hes not speaking to them. he said it himself in the video i posted for you to hear him say it out his own mouth.

I wasn't even speaking directly about Cosby. There's a lot of characters like him nowadays who highlight the most negative ? they can say about us (hell if it's true or not). We're definitely not on the same side.

Also, it's not even about me being offended - I just don't agree with it.

Even with what you quoted from me (knowing successful Black people), I would not be out here disparaging the other Black people and over-simplifying Black issues like most of these types (not saying Cosby) does. Also it doesn't even come across as they're only addressing the ones they're criticizing. A MF can post in a thread "Black people lack critical thinking" and have a bunch of MFs co-signing it. Where's the qualification that he's only talking about a specific group of Black people ? Where's the facts to back it up ? What about the ones who do ? Where's the stats - nothing.

What was helping Black people more ? All this criticism from other Black people or Black people who spoke to other Black people about our problems with an all-inclusive view of what was going on and didn't make casual assumptions to complex issues without offering a solution ?

Example: Heard a dude say the reason for violence in the Black community is because of rap. Can he prove it ? What about movies ? What's the theme - you can blame Black people for rap.

MFs so mad about people sagging their jeans and listening to rap that they'll bring it up when you mention cops getting away with killing Black people... along with any other issues faced by Black people. "What about Black on Black crime ?"
  • Kwan Dai
    Options
    We should all strive for sensitivity. But you are correct us youngings should be more sensitive to our elders. But the sensitivity you mentioned is what is at heart of my critique of cosby rant. That's why I am not in here bashing cosby. I am pointing out his errors. Respectively.

In order for our youngings to be accurate WE first have to supply them with accurate information. They are already being fed enough lies.

The reality this younger generation doesn't give a ? about cosby the way our generation did. So, between iffy assed speeches and these ? allegations he's dug himself into a hole.
  • Kwan Dai
    Options

a large problem?

hes says it again here:

bruh you being a no-groe

at the bolded.....

I wasn't even speaking directly about Cosby. There's a lot of characters like him nowadays who highlight the most negative ? they can say about us (hell if it's true or not). We're definitely not on the same side.

Also, it's not even about me being offended - I just don't agree with it.

Even with what you quoted from me (knowing successful Black people), I would not be out here disparaging the other Black people and over-simplifying Black issues like most of these types (not saying Cosby) does. Also it doesn't even come across as they're only addressing the ones they're criticizing. A MF can post in a thread "Black people lack critical thinking" and have a bunch of MFs co-signing it. Where's the qualification that he's only talking about a specific group of Black people ? Where's the facts to back it up ? What about the ones who do ? Where's the stats - nothing.

What was helping Black people more ? All this criticism from other Black people or Black people who spoke to other Black people about our problems with an all-inclusive view of what was going on and didn't make casual assumptions to complex issues without offering a solution ?

Example: Heard a dude say the reason for violence in the Black community is because of rap. Can he prove it ? What about movies ? What's the theme - you can blame Black people for rap.

MFs so mad about people sagging their jeans and listening to rap that they'll bring it up when you mention cops getting away with killing Black people... along with any other issues faced by Black people. "What about Black on Black crime ?"

Brilliant!
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To late to ask for bullet points and cliff notes?