Options
2»

Comments

• MD_PROPER
    MD_PROPER Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    grYmes wrote: »
    So we all in agreement that TI acting skills gone downhill since ATL. Nothin this dude done since then has been appealing to me at all. The reality show makes it worse for me. Can't take him seriously.

He wasn't bad in Antman

He was cool on The Breaks and Money & Violence
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    According to The Hollywood Reporter, T.I. will star in Fox's new police drama Atlanta's Most Wanted. The show will focus on Marcus Armstrong, the son an Atlanta crime boss who is recruited to join a vice squad investigating crimes in the city.

Legendary Hollywood producer Jerry Bruckheimer will head the show with T.I serving as executive producer. Former Everybody Hates Chris and writer Rodney Barnes will be penning the pilot.

T.I is no stranger to television, as his successful reality series T.I & Tiny: Family Hustle ended in May. The Atlanta rapper will be busy as he is also developing an office inspired comedy with Kevin Hart for Showtime called The Studio.

Basically it's the same plot from

True_Crime_-_New_York_City_Coverart.jpg

but they switch the location from NY to Atlanta. Even the detectives have the same first name

Never played the NY game, only True Crime: Streets of LA

dope soundtrack
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? couldn't be the police if he wanted to, ? got like 8 or 9 felonies on his record.
    ? just gettin his acting resume up because he splittin up with Tiny and plus he about to be done w/ music

@jonnyroccit defending a rat ... no surprises in this thread huh
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    According to The Hollywood Reporter, T.I. will star in Fox's new police drama Atlanta's Most Wanted. The show will focus on Marcus Armstrong, the son an Atlanta crime boss who is recruited to join a vice squad investigating crimes in the city.

Legendary Hollywood producer Jerry Bruckheimer will head the show with T.I serving as executive producer. Former Everybody Hates Chris and writer Rodney Barnes will be penning the pilot.

T.I is no stranger to television, as his successful reality series T.I & Tiny: Family Hustle ended in May. The Atlanta rapper will be busy as he is also developing an office inspired comedy with Kevin Hart for Showtime called The Studio.

Basically it's the same plot from

True_Crime_-_New_York_City_Coverart.jpg

but they switch the location from NY to Atlanta. Even the detectives have the same first name

lol Damn you right tho. I forgot about this game.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »
    This ? couldn't be the police if he wanted to, ? got like 8 or 9 felonies on his record.
    ? just gettin his acting resume up because he splittin up with Tiny and plus he about to be done w/ music

Damn, you got NO Lol's off this one
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No lie tho money n violence looked like some ? , like tip was just doing the best he could with what he was given
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »

Damn, you got NO Lol's off this one

Nothing was funny about my statement , quite pitiful actually
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah, when you resort to Fox your acting career is over. Only person who survived Fox and had a acting career that was still solid is Bernie Mac.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Yeah, when you resort to Fox your acting career is over. Only person who survived Fox and had a acting career that was still solid is Bernie Mac.

You make it sound like TI was Will Smith status with his acting
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

Not true. A lot of people in movies today started out on Fox shows.
  • joshrock
    joshrock Members Posts: 239 ✭✭
    Options
    the son an Atlanta crime boss who is recruited to join a vice squad investigating crimes in the city.

That seems completely realistic. Must see tv.