YO WE LIVE IN A WORLD OF TROLLS JUST REALIZED THAT

Options
rebootx1
rebootx1 Members Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
We live in a world of trolls, I wouldn't be surprised if this world wasn't real it just somebody trolling on some virtual reality ?

Comments

• farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They make up a good chunk of social media
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe we're a super advanced simsfreeplay that something just forgot about?
  • rebootx1
    Options
    I don't think there's a outer space, if so we would have colonized it
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rebootx1 wrote: »
    We live in a world of trolls, I wouldn't be surprised if this world wasn't real it just somebody trolling on some virtual reality ?

is it round or flat?
  • rebootx1
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

is it round or flat?

If it's virtual what difference does it make its not physical.
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The most popular people in political and sports television know exactly what to do to rile the populace. I'm willing to bet more than half of them don't wholeheartedly believe what they are spewing most of the time. Bill O'reilly and That other dude whose name doesn't come to mind are the blueprint of ? you see everyday. Charlamagne is basically bill oreilly's son.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    your own brain can troll the ? out of you too. This was posted on Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/oc7rc/have_you_ever_felt_a_deep_personal_connection_to/c3g4ot3/

throw away account cause this is really personal.

My last semester at a certain college I was assulted by a football player for walking where he was trying to drive (note he was 325lbs I was 120lbs), while unconscious on the ground I lived a different life.

I met a wonderful young lady, she made my heart skip and my face red, I pursued her for months and dispatched a few ? boyfriends before I finally won her over, after two years we got married and almost immediately she bore me a daughter.

I had a great job and my wife didn't have to work outside of the house, when my daughter was two she [my wife] bore me a son. My son was the joy of my life, I would walk into his room every morning before I left for work and doted on him and my daughter.

One day while sitting on the couch I noticed that the perspective of the lamp was odd, like inverted. It was still in 3D but... just.. wrong. (It was a square lamp base, red with gold trim on 4 legs and a white square shade). I was transfixed, I couldn't look away from it. I stayed up all night staring at it, the next morning I didn't go to work, something was just not right about that lamp.

I stopped eating, I left the couch only to use the bathroom at first, soon I stopped that too as I wasn't eating or drinking. I stared at the ? lamp for 3 days before my wife got really worried, she had someone come and try to talk to me, by this time my cognizance was breaking up and my wife was freaking out. She took the kids to her mother's house just before I had my epiphany.... the lamp is not real.... the house is not real, my wife, my kids... none of that is real... the last 10 years of my life are not ? real!

The lamp started to grow wider and deeper, it was still inverted dimensions, it took up my entire perspective and all I could see was red, I heard voices, screams, all kinds of weird noises and I became aware of pain.... a ? ? ton of pain... the first words I said were "I'm missing teeth" and opened my eyes. I was laying on my back on the sidewalk surrounded by people that I didn't know, lots were freaking out, I was completely confused.

at some point a cop scooped me up, dragged/walked me across the sidewalk and grass and threw me face down in the back of a cop car, I was still confused.

I was taken to the hospital by the cop (seems he didn't want to wait for the ambulance to arrive) and give CT scans and ? ..

I went through about 3 years of horrid depression, I was grieving the loss of my wife and children and dealing with the knowledge that they never existed, I was scared that I was going insane as I would cry myself to sleep hoping I would see her in my dreams. I never have, but sometimes I see my son, usually just a glimpse out of my peripheral vision, he is perpetually 5 years old and I can never hear what he says.

EDIT (24 hours after post): never though anyone would read this, I changed a line so that it no longer seems that my 2 year old daughter bore a child.

I have never seen Inception or the Star Trek episode so many have mentioned (but I will eventually)

I will not do an AMA

I've had many PM's describing similar experiences and 3 posters stating such experiences are impossible, I'd say more research needs to be done on brain functions. Pre-med students, don't assume you know everything.

A few have asked if they can write a book/screen play/stage play/rage comic etcetera, please consider this tale open source and have fun with it

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Kairo
    Kairo Members Posts: 942 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If there's a creator in the religious sense, its the biggest troll of all.
  • konceptjones
    Options
    Kairo wrote: »

basically.

Thou shalt not ? , but here... I'll put a ? in your child's path and allow them to be defiled in a manner most abhorrent. I shall give him lawyers and a judge that will give him a light sentence and he will be allowed back onto the street in only a few years.

Just remember... Thou shalt not ? ...
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

basically.

Thou shalt not ? , but here... I'll put a ? in your child's path and allow them to be defiled in a manner most abhorrent. I shall give him lawyers and a judge that will give him a light sentence and he will be allowed back onto the street in only a few years.

Old Testament my nig Jesus died for our sins try harder
  • rebootx1
    Options
    Thou shall not ? unless I want your land and oil then I'm a exception.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

https://youtu.be/-YvAWEv0ArM
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But, is there an inner space?
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    String theory

basically, (bear w/ me, I been drinkin) either we're livin in a real universe or this is a simulated universe (like the sims)

heard a scientist speak bout this & he said... I might need to find the video lol
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think that no one ever dies. Every instance where there was a chance that you possibly could have died. You died in someone else's reality. But in your reality, you continue to live untill you die of around the age of 100.

So ever close call you ever had, it wasn't a close call and you actually died.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brian B. wrote: »
    String theory

basically, (bear w/ me, I been drinkin) either we're livin in a real universe or this is a simulated universe (like the sims)

heard a scientist speak bout this & he said... I might need to find the video lol

I got you, I know that one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KK_kzrJPS8
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My son would be taking lunch money and ? ya crush.

Troll? Really?

This suburban, in my feelings, watch too much digital stimuli, awkward around girls but too open with my friends, hate thugs but wanna be one, fake awake, taking offense to everything that challenges my perception looking ass thread n eds to be moved or locked.
  • konceptjones
    Options

basically.

Old Testament my nig Jesus died for our sins try harder

no, he didn't. He died and asked ? to forgive those that killed him. Nothing more, nothing less.

Plus, he affirms everything written in the Torah in Matthew 5 in the strictest sense possible, saying that not a single letter of the Old Word is to be changed until the end of time:

17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
    18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
    19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

21 Ye have heard that it was said of them of old time, Thou shalt not ? ; and whosoever shall ? shall be in danger of the judgment:
    22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.
    23 Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee;
    24 Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.
    25 Agree with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison.
    26 Verily I say unto thee, Thou shalt by no means come out thence, till thou hast paid the uttermost farthing.

Jesus himself says this, and unless you're illiterate you can see precisely what he's saying. Jesus was a Jew and followed the writings of the Torah as every other Jew did and continues to do. He was not a "Christian" in any sense. He affirms his dedication to the Original Word in Matthew 5 and tells everyone present to do as he does.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe we're a super advanced simsfreeplay that something just forgot about?

"? ! Get your ass off that game and get your homework done!"

"5 more minutes mom! I just made Donald Trump president.."

sounds like a family guy gag