Safaree says Meek had him jumped!

Options

Comments

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Meek hoe ass talking about he was in the studio when this ? happened...like he really thought nobody caught footage of his ass trying to creep out the truck...? been saying for 2 years now he be on some ? ? ...ain't enough rap skills in the world to keep covering up for his ? ? tendencies..@sr_the_freshman go get ya mans
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Best thing meek can do is go home to philly right now. Don't pull up and try and kick it with LA homies cause soon as game find out where he is it's going to be a problem.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Meek hoe ass talking about he was in the studio when this ? happened...like he really thought nobody caught footage of his ass trying to creep out the truck...? been saying for 2 years now he be on some ? ? ...ain't enough rap skills in the world to keep covering up for his ? ? tendencies..@sr_the_freshman go get ya mans

said he was in the studio....

LMAO

? aint trynna see the judge
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them ? can't fight to save their life. How you attempt to jump someone but the victim look more cleaner after the incident. No wonder Dream Chasers were a no show when Game was in Meek's backyard
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    When you the boss and your "goons" do something in your presence you are to blame.

It comes with the territory of being in charge

Boss and meek should never be in the same sentence...it dont even sound right

https://youtu.be/V1cxP2nCBdU
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Best thing meek can do is go home to philly right now. Don't pull up and try and kick it with LA homies cause soon as game find out where he is it's going to be a problem.

Game genuinely wanna beat his ass? Thought it was just trolling/album hype.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How 5 ? jump one dude and didn't even knock him to the ground?
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »
    Yall ? don't know what on sight means

On sight means we gonna square up

Not my ? gonna sneak u outta nowhere after we make eye contact...I woulda ran too

Meek got hands tho but that ? might still be on probation

I was gonna cosign you til u said meek got hands. Lmao. Apparently not
    0ZHicd.gif

Brawling aint the same as boxing

• 2stepz_ahead
    Options

Game genuinely wanna beat his ass? Thought it was just trolling/album hype.

no he dont....game a bully type ? .

he fights short ? and know ? ? and rolls with like 20 people....

who he sound like..lol
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    When you the boss and your "goons" do something in your presence you are to blame.

It comes with the territory of being in charge

Boss and meek should never be in the same sentence...it dont even sound right

https://youtu.be/V1cxP2nCBdU

he bought the bike......
    if you paying....you just the financier not the boss cause non of them work for you.

he need to call lil flip.

cloverland let him fight tip...even tho he three apples high
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is Meek still on probation? Man, if his ? get revoked I dont want to hear ? about people hating on him or not wanting to see him win. ? you in LA there's tons of other ? to be doing besides trying to get locked back up.
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Remember guys...over a ?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TMZ ass ? dont care about music
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im not gon bother to watch or research anything about this but was Meek actually involved or was it some nobodies trying to gain "points". And taking it upon themselves. Thats the only part im even an inkling of curious about. If it was or wasnt him.
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

That bodyguard tho lol

Baby, Safaree made it down to the end of that block faster than Usain Bolt! ? a music career; that man needs to try running track! I'm pretty sure he will get a medal for effort.
    @Beta, watch the clip I quoted ASAP! Those 'Hip Hop industry girls' were twirling with each other again!

Do you be posting on lipstick alley n ? ?
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude playing on his phone as a few goons come around the back as meek pops out in front.....thats war tactics but the plan didn't wotk
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I bet if they do run into each other game wont be the first to take flight his homies will game aint built like that
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Internet wins again

Dead @ if heaven was a mile away, somebody got they ass whooped to that song in a movie too... What movie was that?
  • Hulk803
    Hulk803 Members Posts: 50 ✭✭
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    The Internet wins again

Dead @ if heaven was a mile away, somebody got they ass whooped to that song in a movie too... What movie was that?

I think it was You Got Served or ATL