Exactly
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    P. Town wrote: »
    Remember guys...over a ?

Exactly

what makes it worst is the two dudes arent the ones goin at it its some ? who prob aint even smelled ol girl panties fighting another ? battle smh
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    The Internet wins again

Dead @ if heaven was a mile away, somebody got they ass whooped to that song in a movie too... What movie was that?

That dance movie with Marcus Houston and Omarion right?
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    gee757 wrote: »
    qawshun wrote: »
    If u gave gayme & woodface props for jumping 40glocc & Gunplay but now ya n here calling meek a ? for sb being jumped ya a hypocritical ? ! Period.

Game and 50 actually hit people tho

They still jumped ? .......meek is a baaaawse for real so when a ? ? like sb pops ? about meek Meeks wolves is not going to allow that cuz that's taking food off they plate plus sb was not by himself he had ? wit him they just got beat by the chasers too......meek can't control what his goons do all the time & u should've seen that when beans got layed out for telling lies & siding wit a stripper ? Again if u gave woodface & doja props for jumping ? ? ya opinion

Bruh SB is like charlamane... harmless

Meek in LA, why he didn't pull up on Game? The ? went on a cheesesteak tour in philly after he dropped a diss.. nothing happened

Plz sb was on ig wit sisqo popping ? so he got popped......& That video of meek getting out the truck shows safaree ? ass didn't get jumped cuz his ? tried to jump n but they got they ass kicked 2 ...& Gayme is a clown for that fake beef meek cuz Meeks mixtape outsold that butterfly blood ? album...game lost!
    Best thing meek can do is go home to philly right now. Don't pull up and try and kick it with LA homies cause soon as game find out where he is it's going to be a problem.

I bet if they do run into each other game wont be the first to take flight his homies will game aint built like that

Preach game don't fight fair & he don't deserve a fair1 he just deserves to get dun ? ....

Rip p..

• DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    40 glocc was known for confronting rappers when they came to the west though, and unnecessarily I might add. Game checked his ass and threw him in the bushes (no birdman) with his cell phone in one hand
  • gee757
    Options
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    40 glocc was known for confronting rappers when they came to the west though, and unnecessarily I might add. Game checked his ass and threw him in the bushes (no birdman) with his cell phone in one hand

? Justin Bieber cuz gayme jumped 40glocc he didn't fight him 1on1 that stripper ? don't fight fair..
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? Justin Bieber cuz gayme jumped 40glocc he didn't fight him 1on1 that stripper ? don't fight fair..

Why you defending 40 glocc tho? Isn't he down with 50 and the unit?
  • gee757
    Options

I'm defending the truth not Lawrence
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    game was in san diego yesterday but he in la now and you know drama game he gonna try to earn internet points and search for meeks tonight we'll see if meeks stays in la for the bet weekend
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Truth?

You have blinders when it come to MMG
  • gee757
    Options
    game was in san diego yesterday but he in la now and you know drama game he gonna try to earn internet points and search for meeks tonight we'll see if meeks stays in la for the bet weekend

Tryna get internet points from squares off the net is gonna get that ? ass butterfly shot off his face...lol
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options

You never defend the truth...just lie to urself until you believe it....your whole life is fairytales
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    The Internet wins again

Dead @ if heaven was a mile away, somebody got they ass whooped to that song in a movie too... What movie was that?

You got served when marques houston got jumped
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watch meek try to spin this as a boss move. ? ass ? cant fight his own battles. Cant scream ? the law and be scared of the law at the same time. If its on site, ? them papers and probation go hit that ? meek! Hoe as ? i see why gee looks up to this ? , they both duck fades and act tough online and real life.
  • gee757
    Options

See this ? ? ? He ok with meek ? ass body guards jumping a twerking ass hypeman but mad at game cause 40 was scared of the camera man trying to record the beating game gave him? Gee is the biggest in denial ? eating ? on this site.

Wtf is u talkin bout saltine??? All I'm doing is pointing out anybody who gave gayme & woodface props for jumping ? but is calling meek a ? for this when he wasn't involved is hypocrites stewpid ?
  • gee757
    Options
    Watch meek try to spin this as a boss move. ? ass ? cant fight his own battles. Cant scream ? the law and be scared of the law at the same time. If its on site, ? them papers and probation go hit that ? meek! Hoe as ? i see why gee looks up to this ? , they both duck fades and act tough online and real life.

Ya the white boy online playing blk ? making threats like a ? ass net thug but ya ? ass got scared when I told u too bring ya cracka ass too the 757 sincw u wanna b a crash ? for the ic.......if u think I'm traveling to NC to fight some cracka like u u r really smoking ? white boy I'm not a donkey ? making threats online...my pm is still open for that proof pic , date & time & place n the 757 where there no cameras or police sinceu wanna get ya cracka head knocked off so bad ?
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I wanma see what they say on Everyday Struggle since Dreamchasers still got a gag order on Akademics

Lmao so ak was posting those Meek Snippets last year and asked his followers if it was fire or ? . Most comments was clowning meek in the comments and they e-jumped akademiks. 3 of them messaged ? at the same time telling him to stop covering meek negatively haha. Them ? is hella sensitive.
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Mayne ? all that honor 1v1 ? ? get jumped for less everyday B..... ? been running his mouth for the longest you don't get to run yo mouth about a ? then dictate how you get handled by that ? dafuq era y'all from ? got jumped all the time in the 90's over running they mouth how many one on one fights y'all seen from rappers??? Puppies that bark like pits better have pit bites or else *shrugs*
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ya the white boy online playing blk ? making threats like a ? ass net thug but ya ? ass got scared when I told u too bring ya cracka ass too the 757 sincw u wanna b a crash ? for the ic.......if u think I'm traveling to NC to fight some cracka like u u r really smoking ? white boy I'm not a donkey ? making threats online...my pm is still open for that proof pic , date & time & place n the 757 where there no cameras or police sinceu wanna get ya cracka head knocked off so bad ?

Lol says the guy who's ducked multiple fades from ppl on here already and don't even own his own transportation to get out of the 757 on his own

Man take your fairytales somewhere else...no one around here buys the ? your selling
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    Mayne ? all that honor 1v1 ? ? get jumped for less everyday B..... ? been running his mouth for the longest you don't get to run yo mouth about a ? then dictate how you get handled by that ? dafuq era y'all from ? got jumped all the time in the 90's over running they mouth how many one on one fights y'all seen from rappers??? Puppies that bark like pits better have pit bites or else *shrugs*

When sum funk gets started over a female you dont involve other ? , especially when u and the ? had words goin back and forth

You give that ? that work then your people can handle him

Like that ? with Meek and Game ? woulda been gettin clapped by random ? all day, thats fair game

But over a female nah
  • double0suge
    double0suge Members Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

See this ? ? ? He ok with meek ? ass body guards jumping a twerking ass hypeman but mad at game cause 40 was scared of the camera man trying to record the beating game gave him? Gee is the biggest in denial ? eating ? on this site.

why you care tho? Lls
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »
    GetoBoy wrote: »

When sum funk gets started over a female you dont involve other ? , especially when u and the ? had words goin back and forth

You give that ? that work then your people can handle him

Like that ? with Meek and Game ? woulda been gettin clapped by random ? all day, thats fair game

But over a female nah

All this ? is fair game this ain't sum movie script if you disrespect a ? for any reason you get what's coming how it comes ? ain't picking and choosing what is worth a jump and what is worth 1v1..... Meek and Safaree been bumping heads every since Nicki and I'm sure we ain't even heard all the ? that's been said so it just gets handled how it gets handled especially if a ? on papers and that go for meek to he been talking slick if game homies get him oh well..... This ? need to happen more maybe more of this fake tough talk would stop..... Talk slick about me and I'm on papers and I'm with the homies you getting packed out that's protocol I don't know how ? works where y'all from but this is simple to me