Safaree says Meek had him jumped!

Options

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tiwir296mqem.png

No disrespect but ya girl is in a Facebook group that I'm in. Where they be showing them tittes and ass.

didnt yall ? fight already?

saying no disrespect dont stop what could have been PM'd

you meant it.

are we witnessing round 2?

cant we all just get along?

? I'm grown. What I can say in here I can say in a group setting. And why u instigating . What your witnessing is me telling this grown man that posted her what's the deal? Did I say I smashed ? No! Did I say I know her ? No! What I said was direct as I can be. I could have been a ? ? and just ignored the ? and snickered but that's not me. Furthermore if your so much into peace you could have PM me yourself and been like aye homie etc etc . But you didn't so before you give advice try using your advice first! Thanks

so we all cant get along?

lighten up ? ...we all in here clowning.
    i am about peace......and im willing to fight to prove it.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    P. Town wrote: »
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    50 gets slow buck jumped: everybody laughs it's ok

50 gets gunplay jump: everybody laughs it's ok

40 glocc got ? around Wayne and Baby car: everybody laughs it's ok

That ? kid gets jumped on stage: oh well shouldn't have been talking ? then go to that person city so it's ok

Katt Williams gets packed out on stage: everybody laughs and calls him a drug addict it's ok

Rappers get robbed for they chains: oh well should of tucked yo ?

CharThaGod gets jumped: everybody laughs it's ok

Safaree gets jumped???: Oh NOW ? wanna have morals and rules becuz it was Meek

Funny thing is let Meek get jumped while he out here in Cali and ? would be right back ok with ? getting jumped.... Be consistent fellas

So you would be cool with you flunkies fighting your ex's ex over your ex? Once again, this is over a ? .

It ain't even that, everybody he named SHOWED they ain't afraid to get down with a fair one and have before on different occasions when it came to it.

How Many stories of 50 cent we dont heard of him fightin, stabbin ? and ETC
    How many stories of Tupac fightin ? .?
    You can Youtube XXXTentacion fightin ? and BTW he ain't get jumped, he just got Snuck.
    We seen Katt Williams fight ? ---even 15 year olds in schoolyards lol

Point is, these ? is WIT it when it comes to the Hands and Meek ain't .

Beef w/ Meek and he'll never put a hand on you himself. He know his hand game trash and he'll take an even bigger L, so he gets his friends on payroll to do his ? work for him and they can't even do it right.! Lol

If Safaree and Quentin Miller so much of a non factor to deserve a fair one, why didn't he let the ? go in the first place.???

Once again, Meek is placing Feelings raged "hits" on people to get jumped (roughed up) in public places and he's a Pure Authentic Original ? ?

but

but

but...

i thought we celebrated ? who aint gotta touch ? cuz they got goons?
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Safaree zoomed outta there. Mane Safaree ain't give no ? bout his partna, as he just sat there and watched him get beat up. I hope those 2 ain't friends. I sho'll wouldn't want a friend who'd just sit by and watch me get punched up.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    P. Town wrote: »
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    50 gets slow buck jumped: everybody laughs it's ok

50 gets gunplay jump: everybody laughs it's ok

40 glocc got ? around Wayne and Baby car: everybody laughs it's ok

That ? kid gets jumped on stage: oh well shouldn't have been talking ? then go to that person city so it's ok

Katt Williams gets packed out on stage: everybody laughs and calls him a drug addict it's ok

Rappers get robbed for they chains: oh well should of tucked yo ?

CharThaGod gets jumped: everybody laughs it's ok

Safaree gets jumped???: Oh NOW ? wanna have morals and rules becuz it was Meek

Funny thing is let Meek get jumped while he out here in Cali and ? would be right back ok with ? getting jumped.... Be consistent fellas

So you would be cool with you flunkies fighting your ex's ex over your ex? Once again, this is over a ? .

It ain't even that, everybody he named SHOWED they ain't afraid to get down with a fair one and have before on different occasions when it came to it.

How Many stories of 50 cent we dont heard of him fightin, stabbin ? and ETC
    How many stories of Tupac fightin ? .?
    You can Youtube XXXTentacion fightin ? and BTW he ain't get jumped, he just got Snuck.
    We seen Katt Williams fight ? ---even 15 year olds in schoolyards lol

Point is, these ? is WIT it when it comes to the Hands and Meek ain't .

Beef w/ Meek and he'll never put a hand on you himself. He know his hand game trash and he'll take an even bigger L, so he gets his friends on payroll to do his ? work for him and they can't even do it right.! Lol

If Safaree and Quentin Miller so much of a non factor to deserve a fair one, why didn't he let the ? go in the first place.???

Once again, Meek is placing Feelings raged "hits" on people to get jumped (roughed up) in public places and he's a Pure Authentic Original ? ?

but

but

but...

i thought we celebrated ? who aint gotta touch ? cuz they got goons?

Not me, it's only acceptable from me if you done put in work in the past and actually got that on ya resume that you wit the ? and you older and gettin money and ? that respect Handle that for you so you won't ? up the money.

Only acceptable scenario in my eyes...
    Meek has NEVER shown he will get down with ? on a fair one at all, Meek doesn't have ? on his resume but gettin ? jumped...which makes him look like a hoe to me
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tiwir296mqem.png

No disrespect but ya girl is in a Facebook group that I'm in. Where they be showing them tittes and ass.

you meant it.

? I'm grown. What I can say in here I can say in a group setting. And why u instigating . What your witnessing is me telling this grown man that posted her what's the deal? Did I say I smashed ? No! Did I say I know her ? No! What I said was direct as I can be. I could have been a ? ? and just ignored the ? and snickered but that's not me. Furthermore if your so much into peace you could have PM me yourself and been like aye homie etc etc . But you didn't so before you give advice try using your advice first! Thanks

I don't want to get beaten up ! You win
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They aint even drop his friend
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    tiwir296mqem.png

you meant it.

I don't want to get beaten up ! You win

aye bruh...i like blue. we on the same side.
    drinks on me...i dont want no trouble.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    They aint even drop his friend

they stood the ? up and helped him up the street.
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That Unity tho

I need a record or two
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If meek beat a ? up and went to jail when he has goons y'all would call him stupid
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    If meek beat a ? up and went to jail when he has goons y'all would call him stupid

Orrrrrr.........he could sit his ass down and Make some ? Music.
  • Beta
    Options

But hasn't he been doing that? Just say you hate the ? B
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    While they were fighting over Nicki she was chillin in Nas bed
  • Beta
    Options

He gotta build his momentum back up. You can't just drop loosies and think you straight...

And you right, ? that ?

Isn't that building momentum to winners and losers?
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options

He gotta build his momentum back up. You can't just drop loosies and think you straight...

And you right, ? that ?

Building momentum is building momentum...however it works for them. This ain't doing it though
  • Beta
    Options

And you right, ? that ?

Building momentum is building momentum...however it works for them. This ain't doing it though

We talking about meek mill....momentum building up
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    Oh Meek aint get touched,
    out in Cali ??
    And ? still think he scared ??

You ? is the ones delusional..
    Meek out here living life, getting money,
    And doing whatever the ? he want..
    And still ain't been touched !!

But let you goofy internet warriors tell it,
    He's the the ? !!

Safaree ain't get jumped,
    it look like a 2 on 2 fight to me,
    Safaree ran and left his boy to get pummeled..

At first he say it was 20 ? that jumped on him then the footage dropped and the lie detector test prove that was a lie !!

SMH @ a ? ass mod calling u a Stan cuz u told the truth instead of being a computer nerd cracking corny jokes saying meek lost...
    illedout wrote: »
    Oh Meek aint get touched,
    out in Cali ??
    And ? still think he scared ??

You ? is the ones delusional..
    Meek out here living life, getting money,
    And doing whatever the ? he want..
    And still ain't been touched !!

But let you goofy internet warriors tell it,
    He's the the ? !!

Safaree ain't get jumped,
    it look like a 2 on 2 fight to me,
    Safaree ran and left his boy to get pummeled..

At first he say it was 20 ? that jumped on him then the footage dropped and the lie detector test prove that was a lie !!

Yeah they panties be in a bunch about dude. Dont make no sense. When you see how he really livin it dont line up with the "takin an "L" nonsense. I saw pictures he was at the Super bowl with a hand full of tickets hanging with Robert Kraft...sittin right beside the Patriots owner. Like hold on look like dude is ballin out of control doin big sht in reality. Some of his antics been stupid but a lot of this stuff on here be the opposite of whats really goin on.

U a real 1 sb ? ass ain't even get jumped cuz his ? was right there... But since sb snitch/? ass said he was jumped these squares on the net is running wit that..smh
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tiwir296mqem.png

She a stripper lol i see u in the city deep
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    O she aint mine..i got yellow fever
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

so whats the point of him showin up and hoppin out like he gonna do something if he never hops out the goons woulda got safaree clean and no one can say if he was there for sure if he stays in the car simple lol @ meeks beatin anyone up tho
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options

so whats the point of him showin up and hoppin out like he gonna do something if he never hops out the goons woulda got safaree clean and no one can say if he was there for sure if he stays in the car simple lol @ meeks beatin anyone up tho

This wasn't a random beating sb chose to play tuff on ig wit gayme so he knew him & meek was beefing & it's on sight....both meek & sb had they ? it's just meek had nothing but rydaz & sb just had 1 ryda who he left behind to take a beating....sb better stop playing tuff especially when his team is weak meek ain't worried about sisqo & his ? wack thats y he stay going to Cali cuz meek ? wit the real Cali bloods like yg
  • Beta
    Options
    Lol @ y'all wanting to talk about this wack vid for 10 pages