Tupac Biopic "All Eyez On Me"

Options

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited June 2017
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

Woodface muuunkee ass is fuking wit the right 1 this won't end well.... especially when he had his shady crackkka Klansmen slave massah had Tupac sayin gggggay-unit!

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

Woodface muuunkee ass is fuking wit the right 1 this won't end well.... especially when he had his shady crackkka Klansmen slave massah had Tupac sayin gggggay-unit!

Did you purposely leave out that his mother gave the ok on all that ? ?
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    gee757 wrote: »

Did you purposely leave out that his mother gave the ok on all that ? ?

I don't know what ya talking about but I'm talking about woodface popping ? about Hutt that ? is not gonna end well for his muuunkee ass
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    This was one of the best movies I've seen in a while

What's with the fake outrage?

Seriously everyone that's saying they left out alot.

What exactly did they leave out?
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Yo the scene where "Who Shot Ya" comes on while Pac is in the Bing and he's​ looking left and right needs to be turned into a gif that ? was hilarious lolololol

That's ? was funnier than the Webey gif

Lmaooo yo we was dying at that ? . Lowkey corny
  • power_wisdom
    power_wisdom Members Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In the words of Black Rob, whoa!!
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? crazy, the ? got Pac saying "son" like a NY ? . I cant recall Pac ever using that ? .
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just seen it. It's not as bad as people are making it. I probably won't even say it's bad. It's ok. The beginning is a mess. It just jumps from year to year. But from the ? case on or maybe when he joins digital underground, it gets better. With that being said the ending is bad. The gospel song is random. Should've played life goes on or something. Whatever tho, it's solid

6/10

That's a D. Below average!
  • power_wisdom
    Options
    I heard they didn't have his wife in the movie either.

https://youtu.be/C7wbCbuyG7U
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? was utter trash
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    John wanted

A tupac ? scene
    His mama 3some scene
    N tupac tryna do ? on a white ? she says no n he says tell ur dad u just got ? by a black guy

Wtf lmao
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    John wanted

A tupac ? scene
    His mama 3some scene
    N tupac tryna do ? on a white ? she says no n he says tell ur dad u just got ? by a black guy

Wtf lmao

Man that ? dont make sense . I dont believe it still
  • power_wisdom
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    John wanted

A tupac ? scene
    His mama 3some scene

Wtf lmao

Man that ? dont make sense . I dont believe it still

2Pac took Ls too.
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why the ? would John wanna put some ? like that in the movie for? SMH.

Actually makes me glad LT and Benny did the film.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? that would make me see it
  • Busta Carmichael
    edited June 2017
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »

? that would make me see it

wait what??
    rhjhpwjo8ggr.gif

Lmao ayo @HerbalVaporCapers was right

Beta u been on some other ? lately
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol what you mean? Nobody trying to see an afeni threesome and a pawg get it in her butt? Am I missing?
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Lol what you mean? Nobody trying to see an afeni threesome and a pawg get it in her butt? Am I missing?

We talking about pac getting ? in jail scene breh
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I just saw the movie tonight and I gotta be honest, I don't know why some people are hating on it. The movie was phenomenal, I had low expectations based on the hate I've seen and heard from some, but real ? the movie was great.

The movie covered most, if not all of the major topics of 2pac's life, minus his marriage. The Outlaws are mentioned, along with the Black Panthers, Biggie, 2pac shooting at the two cops, the influence of Quincy Jones' daughter, Digital Underground, almost everything.

I'm a die hard 2pac fan and I'm very satisfied with the movie, what did some of ya'll expect from this?? It's a movie, it can't cover EVERY subject of 2pac's epic life, but for 2 hours and 20 minutes, the movie definitely did its job. I even was near tears near the end.......

I give it 4 out of 5 stars. I would have given it 5 stars if the beginning was better, but I TRULY loved the performance of the woman who played Afeni Shakur. The actor who played 2pac did a very good job overall, though I wish he looked more like Pac. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND the movie, I don't see where the hate comes from. I'm even willing to see the movie again, and I rarely see movies twice.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options

My thoughts exactly, what did they leave out, outside of the marriage? I wish they mentioned the marriage but outside of that, the movie was powerful and from what I saw, most people in the theater loved it. The 2pac songs and the ways it fit in the scenes was real powerful too, especially when Dear Mama and Brenda's Got a Baby was played. Otherwise, they covered about 95% of the major events in Pac's life, that's a hella good percentage for a two hour plus movie.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options

My thoughts exactly, what did they leave out, outside of the marriage? I wish they mentioned the marriage but outside of that, the movie was powerful and from what I saw, most people in the theater loved it. The 2pac songs and the ways it fit in the scenes was real powerful too, especially when Dear Mama and Brenda's Got a Baby was played. Otherwise, they covered about 95% of the major events in Pac's life, that's a hella good percentage for a two hour plus movie.

Right and people were praising straight outta Compton but they left out more.

1. No mention of Michelle
    2. No mention of Dre and Eazy disses
    3. Completely wrong timeline with pac
    4. No mention of Dre's violence against women
    5. Dre being a super thug
    6. No mention of Bone except for a tape at the end. No mention of them prior
    7. Eazy being broke when he was obviously richer than Dre and still made money of him
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I FEEL LIKE EVERYONE HAS A DIFFERENT "2PAC STORY" & REMEMBER HIM VERY DIFFERENTLY.
    ALL THE STORIES WE HEAR AREN'T REALLY CONSISTANT.
    THAT ALONE MAKES IT DIFFICULT TO PUT TOGETHER A 2PAC MOVIE.

ALSO, I'M NOT INTERESTED AT ALL IN A 2PAC BIOPIC OR MOST HIP-HOP BIOPICS IN GENERAL.

TUPAC RESURRECTION I FEEL WAS THE BEST WAY TO GO ABOUT HIS LEGACY & WE SHOULD REALLY JUST LEAVE IT AT THAT.