Irv Gotti Relaunches Murder Inc., Talks His New Series 'Tales', And How A Psychic Changed His Life

Options
2»

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its murdaaaaaaaa
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aint feelin it
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »
    Show is horrible like I expected from a irv gotti product

shut up wigga you just salty because white people getting lynched in this show

maeiejjkqz2w.jpg
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Those not feeling it, care to explain y?

I haven't seen it yet but irv really sold me with his bc interview
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    THE_R_ wrote: »
    IRV DID BRING JAY, X & JA TO DEF JAM...
    EXECUTIVE PRODUCED X'S BEST ALBUM...
    HE DEFINITELY HAS AN EYE FOR TALENT & AND EAR FOR HITS...

I think he was is/was a great music exec, didnt he basically saved Def Jam when they hit a rut in the 2000's??? IMO he just got too wrapped up in trying to be a Suge Knight type character fckn with Preme and them and basically fckd his career up... I still fck with alot of Murda Inc's music though...

Alot of people ? with Murder Inc music. Them singles and albums wasn't selling millions to ghosts. Just alot of fickle fans turned when 50 and Em said if wasn't cool to like them so they flipped...then soon as it wasn't cool to like 50 they flipped on him too.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    The first episode was good though. The series is an interest concept overall. I'm sure we've all heard songs or seen videos we wish were longer. ? is lying if you say you don't hear a song like Jay Z "Meet The Parents" and wouldn't want to see a short story made out of that song
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    The first episode was good though. The series is an interest concept overall. I'm sure we've all heard songs or seen videos we wish were longer. ? is lying if you say you don't hear a song like Jay Z "Meet The Parents" and wouldn't want to see a short story made out of that song

it's an interesting concept sure, but if the execution isn't done properly it could be wack.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gee would love this thread
  • Logical Truths
    Logical Truths Members Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I think he was is/was a great music exec, didnt he basically saved Def Jam when they hit a rut in the 2000's??? IMO he just got too wrapped up in trying to be a Suge Knight type character fckn with Preme and them and basically fckd his career up... I still fck with alot of Murda Inc's music though...

Alot of people ? with Murder Inc music. Them singles and albums wasn't selling millions to ghosts. Just alot of fickle fans turned when 50 and Em said if wasn't cool to like them so they flipped...then soon as it wasn't cool to like 50 they flipped on him too.

Murder Inc ruled the airwaves at one point. Ja had big singles and solid albums. Some of his best songs can compare to or are better than any 10 top 10 all time rappers easily.

I still bump Ja
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Irv's downfall imo was down to the feds, no execs want to mess with a label that they think was working with Preme and *allegedly* landing for a gangster, it was the same kinda downfall for as Death Row... To me that mixed with 50 landing punches on top of that was what fckd The Inc Didnt they get hit them or Irv with the RICO?? I messed musically with both labels, though I thought 50 had the better music at the time...

I think your right though, some fans just heard 50 and the machine dissing Murda Inc and hopped on bandwagon, but I still think the real downfall was the feds and Preme drying up their money to go to war...

I after admit though I think 50 made some genius moves in dissing the Inc...
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options

jjust finished the first episode.. ? i knocked out when it first came on.. this ? has an ill cheese factor.. but i get it.. im stay because of the concept... but it comes off as cartoonish..(not sure if thats purposeful, i get it though) The last two minutes >>>
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The acting wasn't the best but as far as what its trying to portray I think the ? is pretty good actually. If it didn't actually have a message behind it I probably wouldn't watch it though.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man im bout to cut this ? off.. i want to stay for the concept but that whole instagram in motion pictures scenemade me want to cut this ? off right then..