Options

Comments

• za'kiss
    za'kiss Members Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    za'kiss wrote: »
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    Why the ? you need sprint to listen to this? ? is ridiculous b. I'm out here surfing the web looking for a ? link. Man ? tidal. I still wanna finish listening to this album.

Can't you sign up for a free trial? I still don't get why ? ain't on Tidal.

Cause Apple Music >>>>>>>>

How so?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    DaBull wrote: »
    "? is playing for Power, i'll go ghost on your ass and hit you with the tommy gun"

I dont watch Power

Does this translate somehow to a 50 diss?

Just pay the cable bill man you missing a good show

uocv4cgcs8wj.gif

KODI GAAAANG!!

@TonyDubbz u gotta get us a Gif bruh

Word

Some Kodi Gang ? ?

Yessir
  • BusterBreeze
    BusterBreeze Members Posts: 479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    listening to the whole album at work this is grown man hip hop music

first listen 8/10
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options

I understand the message but... Little to excessive with the drawing
  • BusterBreeze
    BusterBreeze Members Posts: 479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Album of the year.

Best Jay album since AG

i dont know if this is better than Kendrick
  • za'kiss
    Options
    za'kiss wrote: »
    Why the ? you need sprint to listen to this? ? is ridiculous b. I'm out here surfing the web looking for a ? link. Man ? tidal. I still wanna finish listening to this album.

Can't you sign up for a free trial? I still don't get why ? ain't on Tidal.

You need sprint as your phone provider to listen. ? tidal

I just read about this. That's whack. Only Tidal subscribers before June 26 can stream without Sprint. I'm listening to it right now without having to put in any Sprint information because I've been a subscriber (since day 1 basically).

This is bad business move by Jay-Z. I'm disappointed. Anyone who signs up for Tidal should be able to play this album, which would maximize subscriber interest, with ALSO the option of someone having Sprint. smh..

Still, Tidal is dope and y'all ? need to have been on here in the first place. But this is still a weak move by Jay.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see Tidal got military and student discount but does it have same extensive catalog as Google and Apple?

Cuz i mean switchin streamin services is almost as inconvenient AF. Gotta redo playlists, libraries, radios, it's just not worth it especially if the interface isn't really anything innovative.... i think ? need more than a couple of exclusive albums to make the jump.
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Cant wait for a Kanye response

Too bad he deleted his Twitter

He bout to reopen that account. Lol
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maaaan! On 3rd listen....i can see why jay picked that song as the album title....that 2nd verse might be one of jay's best of all time. Hov left the studio door slightly opened on that one and let the magic in whhoooooo!!! Song is too real..."sleep w our back turns, we pose vaca till our backs burn" that superhero scheme regarding his kids and infidelity though, every married ? with kids know exactly how that feel or could be..damn hov is back!!
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

hsvouqdmiu47.jpg

Shiiit I ain't mad at'em for that comment.

She bad.

Prince's ex wife

Aint no Halle tho

Halle-Berry-Bikini-Arm-Workout.jpg
  • Ronin705
    Ronin705 Members Posts: 117 ✭✭
    Options
    I wasn't expecting this album to be THIS good. "? Jay Z", "4:44", and "Family Feud" are my top 3, though the whole project's fire. My personal best since TBA
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wasn't there supposed to be a movie for this album? Where is it at to watch?

• texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I been a Jigga stan and I ain't afraid to admit it.
  • za'kiss
    Options
    I see Tidal got military and student discount but does it have same extensive catalog as Google and Apple?

Cuz i mean switchin streamin services is almost as inconvenient AF. Gotta redo playlists, libraries, radios, it's just not worth it especially if the interface isn't really anything innovative.... i think ? need more than a couple of exclusive albums to make the jump.

I can get pretty much whatever I want on Tidal. Beyonce, Rihanna, Kanye, and Jay-Z are exclusive to Tidal, and those are big artists. The music quality is also higher quality. And it's blacked owned. I'd rather give my money to hip-hop than Apple. Jay's using that argument now, but he should've been using it a long time ago, since that's why a lot of ? signed up early on.

Apple music sounds like ? . If I wasn't on Tidal, I'd be on Spotify, which has good HQ stream. Making new playlists and libraries isn't very hard.
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I pay 4 dollars a month with Apple.

Apple Music>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    I pay 4 dollars a month with Apple.

Apple Music>>>>>>>>>>>>

Put Kodi on a Android phone. Get any song/album for free

I'm not broke lol
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Low key thus album is a return to form. If you listened to Reasonable Doubt and Vol. 1 this is along those lines. Its the same slick talk with a mature feel.
    The difference between before you really get it but think you got it versus when you really get it.
  • The Hue
    The Hue Members Posts: 760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    focus wrote: »
    The ? who never signed up for Tidal in the first place dont deserve this album. Its really not for you and you wouldnt understand it.

Best Jay-Z album in 10 years BTW

That's fine man, I found it elsewhere. Still signed up to Tidal though. Jay still got a new paying customer out of it.
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All I know is his run of #1 albums is finna be over becuz the numbers for this album are gonna be ugly ? gonna get outsold by the Jumanji soundtrack with this only Sprint ? but I'm mean hey if they giving you $200 mill I guess I understand the ? is still a business