4:44 Album - *JAY-Z* (06/30/17).

Options

Comments

• rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? are ? about Tidal and streaming sites. LOL

I got this ? like 30 minutes after I woke up this morning and digested it already.

The last couple pages have been ? . Can we discuss the album than Tidal?
  • za'kiss
    za'kiss Members Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »

The last couple pages have been ? . Can we discuss the album than Tidal?

Well drop an opinion then ? .
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DDjBySNXsAIpzfh.jpg
    How so many ppl ? up these bars smh

'But you ain't the same, this ain't Kumbaye
    But you got hurt cause you did cool by Ye'
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yo who got a link? even a streaming ting.

i support good hiphop but ill be damned if im signing up to tidal for ONE album that i might not even like..plus i already got spotify
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ChiCity wrote: »
    DDjBySNXsAIpzfh.jpg
    How so many ppl ? up these bars smh

'But you ain't the same, this ain't Kumbaye
    But you got hurt cause you did cool by Ye'

everybody too busy trying to be the "first" to post ? and getting it all wrong
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just listened to it again and yup album still dope and classic status lol
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im a jay z fan but I don't have tidal and im not signing up for it. the radio stations are playing it like crazy. iheartradio is playing it for the next 24 hours. 4:44 hits home and I have been stuck on that ? all day
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Classic already. Put it in the vault.

I never lied.
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    za'kiss wrote: »
    im a jay z fan but I don't have tidal and im not signing up for it. the radio stations are playing it like crazy. iheartradio is playing it for the next 24 hours. 4:44 hits home and I have been stuck on that ? all day

Y'all stone age ? ? me up. Rock it old school and get the tape deck and record that ? live.

i posted a link dawg i find my way around the internet just fine. I'm a old press record when u hear the phrase a world premiere during rap attack ? . i aint paying for ? if it aint a concert. like i said i aint signing up for tidal.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I need a link ASAP !!
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    Just listened to it again and yup album still dope and classic status lol

Your words aren't credible
  • za'kiss
    za'kiss Members Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    If it's a classic, that's dope. But it's hard to name something a classic after 15 hours. Sit with it a minute, see if it steers the culture a bit. Classics are about more than music.

Put classic talk aside. On first few listens, it's his best album since either AG or BA.

By comparison, on my first listens of MCHG, my reaction was "this is aight", mostly because the production was on point. My initial reaction to BP3 was that it was wack. I thought WTT was uneven. So this is the first time I've reacted this strongly to a Jay-Z album on first listen in a really long time. Lyrically and flow wise, he hasn't sounded like this in forever, and in fact, he's even developed his style a bit here in a way I haven't heard before.

And the production is great, obviously, it's No I.D., but it's more experimental than maybe any of Jay's albums ever. Which is dope.
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    za'kiss wrote: »
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    If it's a classic, that's dope. But it's hard to name something a classic after 15 hours. Sit with it a minute, see if it steers the culture a bit. Classics are about more than music.

Put classic talk aside. On first few listens, it's his best album since either AG or BA.

By comparison, on my first listens of MCHG, my reaction was "this is aight", mostly because the production was on point. My initial reaction to BP3 was that it was wack. I thought WTT was uneven. So this is the first time I've reacted this strongly to a Jay-Z album on first listen in a really long time. Lyrically and flow wise, he hasn't sounded like this in forever, and in fact, he's even developed his style a bit here in a way I haven't heard before.

And the production is great, obviously, it's No I.D., but it's more experimental than maybe any of Jay's albums ever. Which is dope.

True indeed. The last time I felt like this was AG. I can't put this over AG yet. I got 2 listens in last night. I'll see where i'm at in a week or 2. AG might be my favorite jay album though, that joint was toooooo smooth.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DDjBySNXsAIpzfh.jpg

who did Ye give 20 mill to tho?