Options
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited July 2017
    Options
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Heard Barca want Herrera, they better stay away from dude, I wanted to get him on the back of my United shirt next season...
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Psh Herrera can bounce is the gwup is right. He's not it fam. I don't kno' what Utd fans see in him
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Heard Barca want Herrera, they better stay away from dude, I wanted to get him on the back of my United shirt next season...

an option if verratti deal can't be done
  • TheRicanKing
    TheRicanKing Members Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Psh Herrera can bounce is the gwup is right. He's not it fam. I don't kno' what Utd fans see in him

If there's anyone you need to keep besides de Gea, it's Martial.
  • water ur seeds
    edited July 2017
    Options

You crazy??? Dude gets stuck in an does the ? work, breaks up play is a great passer of the ball, sure I heard a pundit say his passing is like nearly 90% complete ratio, plus he got a fair few assists, which isnt even his game... The fact Barca want him say alot...
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    edited July 2017
    Options
    They want him cah him Spanish

We didn't buy Herrera so he can get stuck in. There are nuff players all over the place for that. We got Herrera to be our game dominatin' CM and he's just not that good.

I like him and he's committed but you'd be lyin' if you said he wasn't at least fairly easily replaceable
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options

Martial? He's another one I see the Internets love but he's done ? all to deserve it. Wouldn't lose any sleep if we sold him

Tired of these weak willed ? we're Manchester United fam merk or go away
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options

We didn't buy Herrera so he can get stuck in. There are buff players all over the place for that. We got Herrera to be our game dominatin' CM and he's just not that good.

I like him and he's committed but you'd be lyin' if you said he wasn't at least fairly easily replaceable

Valverde did coach him at Bilbao too
  • TheRicanKing
    Options

Martial? He's another one I see the Internets love but he's done ? all to deserve it. Wouldn't lose any sleep if we sold him

Look like you already forgot what he did the last season Van Gaal had. He's a straight baller. He's better than Rashford. The only reason he's had a wack season compared to last is because Mourinho isn't playing to his strengths, his system accommodates Rashford.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    edited July 2017
    Options

Look like you already forgot what he did the last season Van Gaal had. He's a straight baller. He's better than Rashford. The only reason he's had a wack season compared to last is because Mourinho isn't playing to his strengths, his system accommodates Rashford.

Yeah I've seen this said quite a bit too I'm not sure how the system caters to Rashford at all. He spent most of the season out wide.

Absolutely I forgot about that season coz his attitude stinks. He is a top player but that isn't enough.

Also, I don't see what Rashford has to do with this
  • TheRicanKing
    Options

Yeah I've seen this said quote a bit too I'm not sure how the system caters to Rashford at all. He spent most of the season out wide.

Absolutely I forgot about that season coz his attitude stinks. He is a top player but that isn't enough.

Also, I don't see what Rashford has to do with this

Just in case you were on the rashford > martial camp lol
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? , i tried to tell your boy @water ur seeds this during the season, but dude would not listen. Kept going on about how Herrera would shutdown Maradona in his prime, smh.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All Martial needs to do is hand in a transfer request and Wenger and his agent will take care of the rest.
  • water ur seeds
    edited July 2017
    Options

We didn't buy Herrera so he can get stuck in. There are nuff players all over the place for that. We got Herrera to be our game dominatin' CM and he's just not that good.

I think he does dominate our midfield by breaking up plays and with a crazy pass completion rate and getting assists... What was that wonder pass he laid on for, was it Rashford??? Last season, I can picture the pass cant place the game though... I thought Pogba was suppose to dominate the midfield, I think Herrera is the man causing mayhem and playing great passes and through ? , turning defence in attack brilliantly and going box to box working like a mad man... He should be our captain imo, I think even journos like Henry Winter said he is becoming the heartbeat of our team...

And I think he shows alot of heart which I believe cant be said for alot of our team over the last few seasons, I think he would of been perfect for a SAF team... Him speaking Spanish is bullschitt, there are 100s of Spanish speaking midfielders they can choose from, Barca dont buy scrubs because they can speak Spanish...

Edit: not to mention just seen he made the most interceptions in the EPL (as of april 2017)
    http://www.goal.com/en/news/8/main/2017/04/27/34947322/manchester-uniteds-midfield-master-herrera-as-good-as-kante
    toheeb27 wrote: »

? , i tried to tell your boy @water ur seeds this during the season, but dude would not listen. Kept going on about how Herrera would shutdown Maradona in his prime, smh.

Dont start telling porky pies...
  • TheRicanKing
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »
    All Martial needs to do is hand in a transfer request and Wenger and his agent will take care of the rest.

I wouldn't be surprised. He'd be perfect for you guys. It'd be a great signing.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    We got Herrera before Pogba and we wouldn't have needed to bang 90ms is Herrera was on job.

Pass completion rate isn't really impressive without knowin' how many key/forward passes.

Great pass to Rash. Herrera is a good player, I just wouldn't be bothered if he left because he isn't a great player.

Hope he proves me wrong of course.

• Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I didn't even look at the date till I saw it on BBC......that's 9 years of commitment jeez!

meanwhile over in Dollarumma's camp:

He must be licking some spilt mama's homemade bolognese of his shirt, cause he can't be kissing the milan badge right? RIGHT?
    donnarumma.bacia_.stemma.milan_.690x388.jpg

• water ur seeds
    edited July 2017
    Options
    We got Herrera before Pogba and we wouldn't have needed to bang 90ms is Herrera was on job.

Pass completion rate isn't really impressive without knowin' how many key/forward passes.

Great pass to Rash. Herrera is a good player, I just wouldn't be bothered if he left because he isn't a great player.

Hope he proves me wrong of course.

What about all the interceptions though??? And he won player of the year!!! You dont win player of the year for no reason... Pogba and Ibra were imo just statement of intent type purchases, like we back to wreck the league... Pogba hasnt really done anything this season either.. They are different players though, Herrera was never meant to be a goal scorer was he??? Pogba is... Theres a reason football writers, Barca and United fans are singing his praises... And some calling for him to be captain, I believe losing Herrera would be a massive hit to us... Like I said I think he would of been a perfect player for SAF...
  • chgarcia345
    chgarcia345 Members Posts: 577 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol empate. @Young_Chitlin
    Our little town was at least hoping drogba would score
  • da-great1
    da-great1 Members Posts: 126 ✭✭
    Options
    Lacazette agreeing to Arsenal smh. I bet Grioud still has more starts than him. Just like the national team.
  • Mseries_
    Mseries_ Members Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    da-great1 wrote: »
    Lacazette agreeing to Arsenal smh. I bet Grioud still has more starts than him. Just like the national team.

Hey what's up @da-great1 are you an Arsenal Fan?