So Wayne's career is over??

Options

Comments

• LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn Birdman aint ? .

I'm a graphic artist. I dont even take shorts when I spend hours of my time to create a simple flyer. Wayne gave that ? his entire childhood and the prime years of his career and he still robbed him.

Every damn wayne thread ? say this. Then we have to remind everyone that wayne could have left about a decade ago. During that time Birdman was already turning on loyal producers and artists by not paying them. But a grown wayne instread of signing with the roc stayed with his "daddy". Wayne is 100% to blame for his situation. Most artist don't even make it long enough in the game past their 1st major contract.

Not a lie was told in this post.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    C5 has nice songs.

Ppl only checking for super music or uplifting music.

No more just spitting hard bars is what popping

Lol ? you kidding me? What is uplifting about Mask off or Bad and Boujee? The Singles from C5 were 100% trash. Like who the ? was rinding around bumping "Start a Fire"?

I meant to put super dumb ? or uplifting
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    It was over in 2012

Carter 4 dropped around then. He was selling 900k+. Idk about that

it had a thread dedicated to wack punchlines

Majority said intro and outro were the best tracks (songs he wasn't even on :# )

How you leave off Interlude? Btw these three titles are another testament to that ? 's laziness.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    C5 has nice songs.

Ppl only checking for super music or uplifting music.

No more just spitting hard bars is what popping

Lol ? you kidding me? What is uplifting about Mask off or Bad and Boujee? The Singles from C5 were 100% trash. Like who the ? was rinding around bumping "Start a Fire"?

I meant to put super dumb ? or uplifting

The C5 singles were super dumb they just didn't have the DNA of previous wayne songs. Plus since about C1 the more Wayne talks about life is a ? /beat the ? up/insert other wayne cliche here the more played out and sick fans really got of him.
  • okaay
    okaay Members Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Naw, he these new ? ' Jay Z. All these mumble rapper fans will continue to pay homage to their OG.
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Twitter ended wayne's career with the #ThingsBetterThanCarter4 hashtag, then they did the same thing with dedication 3. I knew then he wasn't comin back.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's in the OG lane where he can still tour off his old ? and get features on mainstream songs but his own ? not moving.

Washed at 34 like a basketball player

Freshman of the year like a basketball player
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    lmao hilarious!

Carter 5 coming soon

If I can find the date of the first time you said this...
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    Isn't Carter 5 supposed to be the last album on his deal? That's probably the real reason it hasn't dropped, lord knows Birdman didn't stop him from releasing Rebirth, and I Am Not A Human Being 1 & 2.

Not sure about that (as far as last album or not), the story has always been that CMR refused to give him the advance $$$ per their agreement. Tez got in depth with it in an interview a year or so ago.
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1nope
    2hes this generation jayz
    3he was never mainstream him jus killin ? put him out ther n it seem that way
    4he stop carin a while ago
    5his contract is over after this
    6he can't find a hit single
    7theres no other east coast rapper you can compare to Wayne success who blew after pac/jay/nas/big era
    Sum east coast mf gon com an say but jay jus dropped tha hottest album do ya have any other artist buzzin that's not a vet?
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He has an album dropping with T-Pain.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stick a fork in Dwayne.
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    Isn't Carter 5 supposed to be the last album on his deal? That's probably the real reason it hasn't dropped, lord knows Birdman didn't stop him from releasing Rebirth, and I Am Not A Human Being 1 & 2.

Not sure about that (as far as last album or not), the story has always been that CMR refused to give him the advance $$$ per their agreement. Tez got in depth with it in an interview a year or so ago.

This ^^^^^...

CMR has to pay him before it releases. It's the bushes until a judge decides who is not holding up their end of the contract...
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's phinished.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    He's phinished.

Fenomenal!!
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NOT A WAYNE FAN...
    BUT HE'S DEFINITELY ONE HIT AWAY FROM BEING HOT...
    I WOULDN'T BET AGAINST HIM...
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But whyyy wouldnt baby drop the album