The Official Boxing Thread

Options

Comments

• stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Back to that bully ? .. Those "bullies" must of whipped his ? ass...
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At the end of the day Pac should have had that ? out of there within 6 or 7 rounds
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »
    They just asked Pac do you believe you won this match??

Manny- "I leave that up to the judges"

But when he took that L against May "I think I wun da fite! I JUAN da fyte!"

BTW, Teddy Atlas was/is Macho Man Randy Savage mad @ the decision. Nikka breathin' all hard on some "Ohhhhhh Brothuurrr!" ? ! lololol

Manny won that tho.

You know damn well good ol Manny boy isn't going to speak out against his ? . I'm surprised he didn't blame his rotator cuff, at least, lmao.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    Manny stay making excuses

that ? was random as ? lol tony wanna punch timmy everytime he says horn showed me heart
  • dee.i.pee
    dee.i.pee Members Posts: 632 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pac lost to a school teacher,lmao
  • Angeles1son85
    Options
    lmao tony puttin his career on the line
  • dee.i.pee
    dee.i.pee Members Posts: 632 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Teddy Atlas ready to steal off on Bradley, for giving Horn credit
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bet horn wont call out the can man
  • ethos
    ethos Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    MallyG wrote: »
    They just asked Pac do you believe you won this match??

Manny- "I leave that up to the judges"

But when he took that L against May "I think I wun da fite! I JUAN da fyte!"

BTW, Teddy Atlas was/is Macho Man Randy Savage mad @ the decision. Nikka breathin' all hard on some "Ohhhhhh Brothuurrr!" ? ! lololol

Manny won that tho.

You know damn well good ol Manny boy isn't going to speak out against his ? . I'm surprised he didn't blame his rotator cuff, at least, lmao.

He blamed it on a cold lol
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL at the American commentators having Pac in front: Pac had rounds 9 and 10 at the most. It was clear as day that Horn was taking those points in that match - the judges got it spot on.
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Teddy after the decision still got me tickled!

That nikka was big mad, tremblin' and ? like....

n82zmjm2gm59.gif

• Angeles1son85
    Options
    two judges from u.s and one from argentina timmy said we live in argentina it was a set up lol
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Same thing he (steven a smith)said.. about horn he could have said about manny pacquiao lol
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL at the American commentators having Pac in front: Pac had rounds 9 and 10 at the most. It was clear as day that Horn was taking those points in that match - the judges got it spot on.

Get the ? outta here with that stupid ?
  • stringer bell
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Oh the irony.. One of the judges was from Argentina...
  • Angeles1son85
    edited July 2017
    Options
    jeff horn got a corny name the hornet - stephen a smith
  • perspective@100
    perspective@100 Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Manny signature left hand was not doing ? , I saw it, yall saw it and Horn saw it.... Manny looked timid and was on his backfoot 80% of the fight. He got bullied around the ring and roughed up on the inside... I didn't score a single round but just glancing at the fight here and there Manny looked like he was losing. Horn was more energetic and more aggressive.

Feels like they are trying to artificially create a controversy. I don't see one. He lost. ? washed b
  • stringer bell
    Options
    "He's here in Australia.. Its here in Australia"...
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Horn should have told atlas to eat a ? . Manny wasn't robbed. That ? horn gave manny 0 breathing room for 12 rounds. Even when he was getting lit up in the 9th he was still trying to come forward. He fought ? As ? but you gotta do what you gotta do

• dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Manny signature left hand was not doing ? , I saw it, yall saw it and Horn saw it.... Manny looked timid and was on his backfoot 80% of the fight. He got bullied around the ring and roughed up on the inside... I didn't score a single round but just glancing at the fight here and there Manny looked like he was losing. Horn was more energetic and more aggressive.

Feels like they are trying to artificially trying to create a controversy. I don't see one. He lost. ? washed b

Exactly. The Manny of previous years would have put Horn out in the ninth round. He looked spent and got bullied.
  • farris2k1
    Options

Feels like they are trying to artificially create a controversy. I don't see one. He lost. ? washed b

Well you obviously wasnt paying attention or kno jack about boxing, swinging and missing doesnt equal winning
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Manny cant hang with the elites.. Thats why he hasnt fought them
  • Los216
    Los216 Members Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What kind of silly ? was that?
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    farris2k1 wrote: »

Well you obviously wasnt paying attention or kno jack about boxing, swinging and missing doesnt equal winning

Guess u don't know ? cause he's right. Dude won every round of ring generalship but rd 9
  • farris2k1
    edited July 2017
    Options
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    farris2k1 wrote: »

Guess u don't know ? cause he's right. Dude won every round of ring generalship but rd 9

Every round but 9??? Ring generalship????? ? shut the ? up, theres always gotta be some ? lames that try and justify trash decisions