Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He has an album dropping with T-Pain.

Silly rabbit
    http://piff.me/4edc3d5
  • murdap
    murdap Members Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Birdman owns lil Wayne ain't no other way to sugar coat it for the sake of Wayne career he needs Birdman either he suck it up and apologise to that man and get back onCash Money's good side or he will be at a career standstill for the rest of his 15 mins of fame.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But whyyy wouldnt baby drop the album

Because Wayne has the album.
  • Zirconium
    Zirconium Members Posts: 96 ✭✭
    Options
    As long as he continues to beast like he did on No Ceilings 2, I could give a ? about his perceived buzz.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    So is Wayne considered an old head now since he's what one or two generations (Drake/nicki era & migos/million savages era etc) removed now
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    THE_R_ wrote: »
    NOT A WAYNE FAN...
    BUT HE'S DEFINITELY ONE HIT AWAY FROM BEING HOT...
    I WOULDN'T BET AGAINST HIM...

? @Sion would say lol

You ? are idiots if you think Lil Wayne or any older rapper for that matter can't make a hit record. By this logic it is IMPOSSIBLE for NaS, Jay-Z, Eminem, 50 Cent, OUTKAST (get mad ? ), Kanye West, Snoop, T.I., Chris Brown and other artists to do it.

Rap fans are the dumbest and most selfish fans, yall complain about how music was better in the past but when a past artist drops a new song yall are quick to say they need to stop rappin SMMFH. You fools want an artist to make music catered to your tastes but dont want to pay for it then get mad why they appeal to a different audience.

When Wayne does drop a hit record I will be laughing my ass off and if Wayne dies prematurely I will laugh at all the people who were undercover fans talmbout "he is one of the best ever" and up all the threads when cats were talkin greasy bout him. Lil Wayne won a grammy this year with Chance and 2Chainz but ? it I digress.... -_-*

*drops mic*

Lmfao! I love it.

? who tf said all that for tha titangraphs? Wayne ain't making no hits in 2017 because he's trash now. Everything else you said was irrelevant to the topic.
  • murdap
    Options
    NOT A WAYNE FAN...

? @Sion would say lol

You ? are idiots if you think Lil Wayne or any older rapper for that matter can't make a hit record. By this logic it is IMPOSSIBLE for NaS, Jay-Z, Eminem, 50 Cent, OUTKAST (get mad ? ), Kanye West, Snoop, T.I., Chris Brown and other artists to do it.

Rap fans are the dumbest and most selfish fans, yall complain about how music was better in the past but when a past artist drops a new song yall are quick to say they need to stop rappin SMMFH. You fools want an artist to make music catered to your tastes but dont want to pay for it then get mad why they appeal to a different audience.

When Wayne does drop a hit record I will be laughing my ass off and if Wayne dies prematurely I will laugh at all the people who were undercover fans talmbout "he is one of the best ever" and up all the threads when cats were talkin greasy bout him. Lil Wayne won a grammy this year with Chance and 2Chainz but ? it I digress.... -_-*

*drops mic*

You sound like a got damn chatty patty writing all that just to say Wayne can pen a hit. If that was the case Wayne would be all over the radio now. U another suckas that don't know nothing about the rap game probably a white boy from the burbs who wear croc shoes and small khaki shorts and v necks but think he know the rap game.

Birdman is a don and Wayne disrespected the Don so until he bow down and give that man his proper respect Wayne career is over. Hope y'all like his old music.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NOT A WAYNE FAN...

? @Sion would say lol

*drops mic*

@Sion you don't ? get it. Wayne dropped records in 2004 and the only plat record from the C5 promo was Believe Me with Drake. The rest of them ? bricked and bricked hard. He made a few mixtapes since 2014 and no hits came from those mixapes. And we know mixtapes tend to produce hits for rappers now.

It's not impossible for wayne to be featured on a hit record as he was on No Problems. However please don't credit Waynes verse and hook for making that a hit. Chance was the mind behind the song No Problems and why it won. But as a lead artist in 2017 it is not likely weezy will make a hit song. He can still make music if he wants to despite the lawsuit yet the ? ain't got ? .
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Every time Wayne does a feature

Baby gets a piece of it.
    So he gon just bleed him dry and hold back the album so he don't have to pay Wayne
  • murdap
    Options
    murdap wrote: »
    NOT A WAYNE FAN...

? @Sion would say lol

*drops mic*

You sound like a got damn chatty patty writing all that just to say Wayne can pen a hit. If that was the case Wayne would be all over the radio now. U another suckas that don't know nothing about the rap game probably a white boy from the burbs who wear croc shoes and small khaki shorts and v necks but think he know the rap game.

Birdman is a don and Wayne disrespected the Don so until he bow down and give that man his proper respect Wayne career is over. Hope y'all like his old music.

Sit in your feelings ? !!!

Typical lame white boy throwing around the N word to insult a black man my bad a black King. When y'all cracks was in the Caucus mountains walking on all 4 Black people the ones who civilized y'all beasts and taught y'all how to wash y'all didn't even know how to use soap.

White people have monkey blood in their DNA. Hahahahahahaha
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    murdap wrote: »
    NOT A WAYNE FAN...

? @Sion would say lol

*drops mic*

Sit in your feelings ? !!! Go head get mad *looks to see reaction* You're a fool if you think Wayne should sit there and let Birdman take all his money and not pay anyone. Cash Money will file for bankruptcy in 5 years.

Bruh Wayne has literally been doing the bolded for 2 decades >_>
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Every time Wayne does a feature

Baby gets a piece of it.
    So he gon just bleed him dry and hold back the album so he don't have to pay Wayne

Again, Wayne has the album, not Baby.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    Oh and Waynes verse on No Problems was a cry for help. ? was sad tbh
  • murdap
    edited July 2017
    Options
    The fact Wayne is getting the whole industry to go at Birdman and Stunna still ain't budge in the contract dispute let's u know Wayne ? up
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    NOT A WAYNE FAN...

Yep I never bought a Wayne cd and him having a "go nowhere" lyrically style is nothing new. Its all what he been doing so didnt see no big decline. The absence hasnt really hurt him...I just figure for those who are fans it is what it is. I never saw any big decline because I been peeped his style. Nor did i see that he suddenly lost all buzz. Especially now. I guess its more a contractual thing because otherwise I cant say difinitively he is through completely (though maybe). He been on a few songs that I can fck with yeah but I never got less from listening to a rapper that consistently happened with dude. Like uh that went absolutely no where. its been his style though.
  • LOLCL
    LOLCL Members Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options

Lol ? you kidding me? What is uplifting about Mask off or Bad and Boujee? The Singles from C5 were 100% trash. Like who the ? was rinding around bumping "Start a Fire"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpQquSZw7Hg
    damn you're right, this ? is hard to listen to sonically. I'd never rind around to this.
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But whyyy wouldnt baby drop the album

He's got no hit single in rotation and it's his last cd… has classic mixtapes but he's missing that classic cd the og c3 was it till currensy leaked it 2 tha dj because he got took off the og ms officer song… c1 was close to classic … an Wayne is cash money
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    A hit song maybe? But Wayne's popularity is low as hell
  • Dogowner14
    Dogowner14 Members Posts: 189 ✭✭
    Options
    Over or not wayne used to be your favorite rapper favorite rapper.

Facts
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    Dogowner14 wrote: »

Facts

Don't you got some Skittles for some 13 year old?
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Facts

Who is that?
  • Dogowner14
    Dogowner14 Members Posts: 189 ✭✭
    Options

Facts

Shut up hater. Wayne is one of the best to do it. Of this generation he is probably the best