Kanye West Reportedly Leaves Tidal Over Financial Dispute

Options

Comments

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Lol of course he would leave after jay called his out for the bs on the intro track
  • Dogowner14
    Dogowner14 Members Posts: 189 ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Jay Z is like Dr Dre he aint givin a ? bout you unless you do what he says

Dr Dre is the biggest hustler of all time. That ? made eminem and never gave a ? bout him.

This is not busniess not personal. Eminem aint Dre son same as Kanye thats not Jay Z son .

Theese ? only care bout you unless you really their blood

You cant knock it.. Jay iz ahead of time same goes with Dre. They are ? Great at what they doing.

Gotta give it to them ..

• dnyce215
    dnyce215 Members Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    THE_R_ wrote: »
    KANYE HAS BAD PEOPLE AROUND HIM...

HE'S A ? TO BEGIN WITH ANYWAY :smirk:

Like Deadmau5?
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Platinum thread in the making...

@MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Welp... here we go
    murdap wrote: »
    Jay-z wack and a snake 4:44 is ass water in a Starbucks cup. To make a long story short losing Kanye is proof he never cared about Ye or other Roc Nation artists.

Dame Dash>>>>>Camel face.
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Jay gave him 20M.. thats probably much more than what he got for holding up plates of food

@TonyDubbz didn't take long I see

jp6z8lzox5aa.gif

Hollup why is dude eating that popcorn like that in that gif?! PAUSE

His name is Colbert pronounced Colbear.
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    da-great1 wrote: »
    Yall ? really siding with Kanye without any facts? Smh the same Kanye who has spewed nothing but ? ? over the last few years?

Ye was speaking on real ? back when Jay was all about fashion and material ? in his lyrics. Jay's history shows he's a snake, we can back to his beginning with that. I'm not saying Ye ain't a wild dude, but he's been about as loyal to Jay as someone can get.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Welp... here we go
    murdap wrote: »
    Jay-z wack and a snake 4:44 is ass water in a Starbucks cup. To make a long story short losing Kanye is proof he never cared about Ye or other Roc Nation artists.

Dame Dash>>>>>Camel face.
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Jay gave him 20M.. thats probably much more than what he got for holding up plates of food

@TonyDubbz didn't take long I see

jp6z8lzox5aa.gif

Hollup why is dude eating that popcorn like that in that gif?! PAUSE

His name is Colbert pronounced Colbear.

think it's a french name, thus the non-pronunciation of the t at the end
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    da-great1 wrote: »
    Yall ? really siding with Kanye without any facts? Smh the same Kanye who has spewed nothing but ? ? over the last few years?

Ye was speaking on real ? back when Jay was all about fashion and material ? in his lyrics. Jay's history shows he's a snake, we can back to his beginning with that. I'm not saying Ye ain't a wild dude, but he's been about as loyal to Jay as someone can get.

Bruh wtf u talkin bout? Jay went from material to conscious while Ye went from conscious to material....doesnt make either of them a snake

One album don't make you conscious. Even then, its all still basically Jay's bragging style of rap, trying to act like he's some enlightened guy now.

And the snake part goes back his dealings throughout the years. Ye's a fool for thinking dude actually cared about him, Jay cares about no one but himself.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The article said ye owes some videos, once he delivers the videos he gets paid, he wants to get paid before he delivers. He's at fault
  • power_wisdom
    power_wisdom Members Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    qawshun wrote: »
    The article said ye owes some videos, once he delivers the videos he gets paid, he wants to get paid before he delivers. He's at fault

He was supposed to get his 3 million and the bonus first for bringing those subscribers to Tidal.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I'm sure ? expect me to jump in joy about this but i am not gunna go there. Matter fact i signed a co worker up for tidal this weekend via his sprint phone to help black business lmao.

I think from what it appears Ye is being petty and the contract most likely had a video component to it. If this is the case Ye is dumb as hell especially if he has debt. While i still wont sign up for tidal i respect the fact Jay gave this ? money to help him but it appears kanye went crazy and didn't fill the contractual needs. Even worse he was crying on twitter of ? he should have talked about behind closed doors regarding the tidal/apple dispute over pablo last year.

Close thread
  • mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All of these issue stem from one place: Kanye's mouth... Point Blank!
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    100 million.

Still funny
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I dont get whats so hard to understand or why nobody can see why Kanye isn't really at fault here. To be honest this is Jay sorta being a snake like some of yall say he is, but since Ye is now the person he's dealing with some have turned a blind eye.