Dope Mc or Wack Rapper part 12 Meek Mill

Options
power_wisdom
power_wisdom Members Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2017 in The Reason
The original, imitated but never duplicated is back. He catch Ls left and right. Got ok albums, but some hot mixtapes. And hand out ass whoopins to his enemies, even though he can't beat them in a rap battle. Is he a dope Mc or Wack rapper.

Dope Mc or Wack Rapper part 12 Meek Mill 21 votes

Dope Mc
19%
power_wisdomilledoutBig KolaMaywood 4 votes
Wack Rapper
80%
lion_heartdwade206sapp08_2001internationalmindrightTHE_R_WeazelN YO HOODonetoughmiraclebck145KnowReasonForPeacesmp4lifekingtob330grYmesA-OKMatike85PureYang 17 votes

Comments

• mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wack Rapper
    I don't listen to Meek anymore for obvious reasons...

Has he traded in his "Rollie" yet?
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Wack Rapper
    Was wack to me before summer 2015.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think you need a average option cause that's my pic. Only song I truly like from him is Lord knows
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wack Rapper
    Used to buy his mixtapes in Philly even before grand hustle....the critique always been the voice is annoying and his flow is terrible....hes never fixed it

He has some decent stuff but everything after dc2 has been garbage...so most of his career is underwhelming

Not to mention him being a clown so it's hard to take his words serious when his actions say otherwise
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Liked Tupac back and I'm a boss when they came out.

Never bothered to listen to him after that.
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just average....
  • PureYang
    PureYang Members Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Wack Rapper
    I like some of his ? but I can readily admit he's wack overall
  • Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wack Rapper
    Mediocre at best
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dope Mc
    Meek average..
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    Used to buy his mixtapes in Philly even before grand hustle....the critique always been the voice is annoying and his flow is terrible....hes never fixed it

He has some decent stuff but everything after dc2 has been garbage...so most of his career is underwhelming

Not to mention him being a clown so it's hard to take his words serious when his actions say otherwise

Wat you talmbout his flow is his strength quilly lyrically and roast tha ? out meek jus everybody sided wit meek because of his flow an he had that song in my bag bussin witch is another fact that quilly had tha song 1st… meek movin funny because of tha mfs rnd him tha real ones been gone
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wack Rapper
    bck145 wrote: »

Wat you talmbout his flow is his strength quilly lyrically and roast tha ? out meek jus everybody sided wit meek because of his flow an he had that song in my bag bussin witch is another fact that quilly had tha song 1st… meek movin funny because of tha mfs rnd him tha real ones been gone

Translate that nonsense for me....meeks flow is weak af
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    12 installments; 12 average rappers

11 average rappers, Gucci wack
  • power_wisdom
    Options
    Dope Mc
    ChiCity wrote: »

A lot of the raps on in the threads get love on the streets or commercially. Most have strong fan base.
  • trendsetta1030
    Options

A lot of the raps on in the threads get love on the streets or commercially. Most have strong fan base.

That's cuz tha ic think tha outside world agrees wit ther standards but don't realize tha rappers they Doubt be tha bussin ones errbody will say joey bad azz better then famous dex … to tha outside world dex is way bigger then joey in a less time
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Weazel wrote: »
    Mediocre at best

this
  • power_wisdom
    Options
    Dope Mc

That's cuz tha ic think tha outside world agrees wit ther standards but don't realize tha rappers they Doubt be tha bussin ones errbody will say joey bad azz better then famous dex … to tha outside world dex is way bigger then joey in a less time

Because the mainstream commercial rap is wack.
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wack Rapper
    CAN'T STAND THIS DUDE.

I ENJOY HIS MUSIC IN CERTAIN SETTINGS BC OF THE ENERGY HE BRINGS TO A TRACK.

BUT WHEN YOU SIT DOWN & REALLY LISTEN...HE JUST AN INSECURE, SHALLOW LOSER WITH NO SWAG.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Definitely can rhyme words but his style is not my preference
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where is the outrage?....lol...Oh Meek from Philly....
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dope Mc
    Meekend music 2,
    Dropping today on Mymixtapez..

• power_wisdom
    Options
    Dope Mc
    Seen his come up first had being that I live close to Philly. Didn't ? with his music until I heard Tony story. Any rapper that can tell a story so detail is a true mc. He has some introspective rhymes too. And he makes bangers, street music and radio joints. So he gets a vote of Dope Mc from me.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I don't doubt they have loyal fan bases but what I'm saying is.....they still average on the mic

I don't remember all 12 rappers you listed but I know the ones you did were average at best or straight up wack imo. Drake. Meek. Cudi. Gucci. Nore.
  • power_wisdom
    Options
    Dope Mc

I don't doubt they have loyal fan bases but what I'm saying is.....they still average on the mic

I don't remember all 12 rappers you listed but I know the ones you did were average at best or straight up wack imo. Drake. Meek. Cudi. Gucci. Nore.

People have different idea's of what wack is. Nobody in my hood ? with 40. But people on the West Coast think he is dope. U ? is thought of as the weak link in the Wu. But he was voted a dope mc. Nikki was one of NY hottest mcs at one time. People was divided on if she was better than lil Kim. But she was voted wack. And she has bars or atleast she did. Drake was once loved on the IC and was thought to be the next hip hop Messiah on this board. But he was voted wack. Who do you want me to put up? People you know that everyone feel are dope like Nas, Jay, Mos Def, Krs 1 Mf Doom?
  • Matike85
    Matike85 Members Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Wack Rapper

People have different idea's of what wack is. Nobody in my hood ? with 40. But people on the West Coast think he is dope. U ? is thought of as the weak link in the Wu. But he was voted a dope mc. Nikki was one of NY hottest mcs at one time. People was divided on if she was better than lil Kim. But she was voted wack. And she has bars or atleast she did. Drake was once loved on the IC and was thought to be the next hip hop Messiah on this board. But he was voted wack. Who do you want me to put up? People you know that everyone feel are dope like Nas, Jay, Mos Def, Krs 1 Mf Doom?

Rap Audience & Fans = FRICKLE. Yesterday they love you, Today they Hate you, Tomorrow they will pay you HOMAGE...& Meek Mill today is Hate on the IC... by 2027 the IC will be paying him HOMAGE
  • trendsetta1030
    Options
    THE_R_ wrote: »
    CAN'T STAND THIS DUDE.

I ENJOY HIS MUSIC IN CERTAIN SETTINGS BC OF THE ENERGY HE BRINGS TO A TRACK.

BUT WHEN YOU SIT DOWN & REALLY LISTEN...HE JUST AN INSECURE, SHALLOW LOSER WITH NO SWAG.

Nikky was never hot in ny that's why she left

You jus began listening to meek
    Look up real me 1&2
    Flamerz 1&2
    Then dc 1&2