TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my new car for the collection the dewbauchee vagner . priced at 1.5 million

I resprayed it metallic black with a pearlescent ultra blue

fknnn9yvgflk.jpg

vmscnv0m4kre.jpg

nxxphjmm5jnl.jpg

Bruh.. i ? love this car.

Its Dubbz proof as ? , i cant wreck this ? no matter how hard i try.. I be taking corners at full speed and never spin out... and its fast too

@Black_Samson Banginscrew901 thoughts on this one?
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @tonydubbz it looks straight , but you know I like them crazy colors . See you only had the 8 count of crayons I had that big box that had the sharpener on the side.
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    having the big crayon box wit all the colors dont make you the best colorer in the class bruh.....................Just sayin.
  • banginscrew901
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    having the big crayon box wit all the colors dont make you the best colorer in the class bruh.....................Just sayin.

Yea....... go sweep the floor lil nugga. How much that car run anyway?
  • TonyDubbz
    Options

i think its like 1.5 mil i aint bought it yet i just test drove Nuclears
  • banginscrew901
    Options

Yea ill need another garage. I'm close to 11 mil though but don't want to spend all that money on that big garage
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yea ill need another garage. I'm close to 11 mil though but don't want to spend all that money on that big garage

? , im working on my garage as well.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain avoiding the thread huh lol
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    Cain avoiding the thread huh lol

It's prolly his son playin that Lego game I started to cuss him out in a msg just for the hell of it one day but then thought about it.
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    Go check online when u get a chance @Banginscrew901 garage might be on sale. I know some ? is on sale for the 4th idk what all it is thp
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the grotto classic cheeta just dropped today and another adversary mode with the weaponized ruiner check it out on the social club main page.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The new featured adversary mode is ass. Gets boring fast & doesn't produce nearly as much cash as the last one.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trying to stack up cash in this game is annoying as hell
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »

so many people on this site is playing this game why y'all aint join one of the crews?
  • banginscrew901
    Options

Ask @black_samson about buying those shark cards
  • Splackavelli
    Options

you have to know the right people also. I've had generous friends that had prolly modded accounts so they would give me 70% of the cut when we did the pacific heist and we used to do that back to back. I made about 5 million doing 2 or 3 million doing that. also find a mission that pays a lot and spam it or do a mission that pays good cash then do the missions after that in the vote screen that pays a similar amount 6 or 7 of those missions back to back will net you over 200 g's.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder why the ? they havent added anymore heists. The Drug Dealing/Gun Running/CEO ? is cool and makes the open world part of the game fun, but really, its just the same type of missions with different stories.

I guess you could say the same for heists, but when heists dropped GTA was poppin, would be dope if they released more.
  • banginscrew901
    Options

you have to know the right people also. I've had generous friends that had prolly modded accounts so they would give me 70% of the cut when we did the pacific heist and we used to do that back to back. I made about 5 million doing 2 or 3 million doing that. also find a mission that pays a lot and spam it or do a mission that pays good cash then do the missions after that in the vote screen that pays a similar amount 6 or 7 of those missions back to back will net you over 200 g's.

I had similar situation and had a ton of money the good ole days
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Invest in businesses. Majority of my income comes from selling ? & moving stolen goods. My gun runner business hasn't reached full stock yet, but that's looking to be profitable too. The featured adversary modes that require death matches are money makers too. This "car darts" ? they got this week is ass.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

Invest in businesses. Majority of my income comes from selling ? & moving stolen goods. My gun runner business hasn't reached full stock yet, but that's looking to be profitable too. The featured adversary modes that require death matches are money makers too. This "car darts" ? they got this week is ass.

Yea I have one as well it just takea forever for them to build up enough supplies but it's around 400k so far. I have a forgery business but my main issue is other players lol. You trying to do ? meanwhile rockets are being sent at you smh.
  • Splackavelli
    Options

Yea I have one as well it just takea forever for them to build up enough supplies but it's around 400k so far. I have a forgery business but my main issue is other players lol. You trying to do ? meanwhile rockets are being sent at you smh.

oh that's why you're frustrated. I suggest you find friends that know how to find small lobbies and when you all get in those lobbies kick everybody who is outside your circle.
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Great way to stack up cash its go into a empty lobby and do your ceo/ vip/ gunnrunning work and alternate with the vip work head hunting.

That's 40k in 10 minutes. I used a savage for head hunting and ceo with I travel with a hydra (fast travel). YouTube how to get into a empty lobby, it involves changing your mtu I your connecting setting to 800.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

Yea thats why its always more fun playin wit your own crew. Probably half the reason i dont log on anymore cause its much more fun when its like 4 or 5 of us(IC) online playin.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    I
    Stew wrote: »

Yea thats why its always more fun playin wit your own crew. Probably half the reason i dont log on anymore cause its much more fun when its like 4 or 5 of us(IC) online playin.

I got the apc and the mobile operation center. we knockin' hydras out the sky over here. I even took down an oppressor(rocket bike) or two.
  • TonyDubbz
    Options