Comments

• its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    This wait is nerve racking mane hopefully he announces around noon

Let's say y'all dont get hayward..who are y'all eyeing?

I heard Danilo but that's off the table. We need another vet who can create a shot so I wouldn't be opposed to Melo via trade. We can't come away empty handed

Nah we don't need an offensive stopper who is going to stunt the growth of our young players, he already mentioned he's only waiving that clause for two teams plus he would only be a rental and who knows what ? deal Phil would be looking for, our backcourt and wing depth is solid I'm hoping Jaylen starts right off the bat in place of Crowder, we need to fill up the front court, Zach Randolph off the bench would be a good look that hasn't been mentioned yet, a trade for Chandler or Lopez who both should be available would be a good look as well
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    Rose can be their 6th man I guess.Still doesn't make sense cuz brogdon can do everything better than rose(pass,shoot,defend,run half court offense) at the 1.

Bucks may be tryna sell tickets cuz rose still has a local contingent of dickriders who think he's good and were 27th in attendance.

I think they need rose, but not in brogdons role. They need brogdon to be their starting pg, but they desperately need someone who could get 15 on his own. Not sure if rose wants to play that small a roll though

It's why I said Crawford would be good for cheap

Rose would be better but crawford would be cool with playing the role.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rose can be their 6th man I guess.Still doesn't make sense cuz brogdon can do everything better than rose(pass,shoot,defend,run half court offense) at the 1.

Bucks may be tryna sell tickets cuz rose still has a local contingent of dickriders who think he's good and were 27th in attendance.

I think they need rose, but not in brogdons role. They need brogdon to be their starting pg, but they desperately need someone who could get 15 on his own. Not sure if rose wants to play that small a roll though

It's why I said Crawford would be good for cheap

Rose would be better but crawford would be cool with playing the role.

Rose would only be good for ppl coming from the chi to see him easily. If he could shoot it would be fine but
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? hilarious lurking jazz/Celtics/heat board right now.

• Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Tom Haberstroh just said on sc he's hearing hayward is leaning boston and heat are out.
  • Knightrider
    Knightrider Members Posts: 62 ✭✭
    Options

I heard Danilo but that's off the table. We need another vet who can create a shot so I wouldn't be opposed to Melo via trade. We can't come away empty handed

Nah we don't need an offensive stopper who is going to stunt the growth of our young players, he already mentioned he's only waiving that clause for two teams plus he would only be a rental and who knows what ? deal Phil would be looking for, our backcourt and wing depth is solid I'm hoping Jaylen starts right off the bat in place of Crowder, we need to fill up the front court, Zach Randolph off the bench would be a good look that hasn't been mentioned yet, a trade for Chandler or Lopez who both should be available would be a good look as well

Who phil, not phil Jackson he gone
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »
    They are ruling Miami out on Espn.

Yes!!! Amazing news
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Who phil, not phil Jackson he gone

Oh yea, well no one is trying to get fleeced their first summer on the job
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @beta say goodbye and go commit that
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    Kings paying george hill 57 mil to be a back up? They got fox and hield in the backcourt
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somebody up top gotta see wtf is going on w/the Kings franchise..C'mon Man Jesus
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    start building that statue
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo Tommy... Zach couldn't get that deal on a more competitive team ?
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kings paying george hill 57 mil to be a back up? They got fox and hield in the backcourt

Kings gonna King
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? this ?

? that cac

get over it crybaby
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he didnt wanna play in a half empty arena...
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    Maywood wrote: »
    Yo Tommy... Zach couldn't get that deal on a more competitive team ?

Probably not.He'll be 36 in 2 weeks and a lot of the better teams don't have cap space left

He would of had to take the vet min or room exception which is about 3x less annually than what he got.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trump supporters made hayward's site crash

Hurry up man so we can move on with our FA