Cool or Corny: 2 Chainz makes pink trap house to promote new album.

Options

Comments

• 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Corny
    It's pretty wack, last weekend I drove by it and like 50 people were outside taking selfies and posted like it was a block party... I guess whatever brings people together, but I see stuff like that and lose faith in humanity.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Looks like he's actually doing something with this
    [img]https://scontent-iad3-1.? .fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/19656949_10103672489508607_5006633111042089561_n.jpg?oh=57d83f77bd4cb8e5e6ee333086c7fe72&oe=59CFF96D[/img]
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where all them ? talking ? now? U talk ? when it's negative but have nothin to say when he does something positive
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Corny
    Wtf.

I don't want no damn free clinic next to my ? house.

• lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Wtf.

I don't want no damn free clinic next to my ? house.

It's not in a residential area
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Corny
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    Where all them ? talking ? now? U talk ? when it's negative but have nothin to say when he does something positive

Still corny.

Free ? testing clinics is literally EVERY ? where.

• blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cool
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Still corny.

Free ? testing clinics is literally EVERY ? where.

U seem like a hater who u would ? in the pingo.listen when i found out i had ? they was no clinics
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just found out it's like a hood sip n strokes for women. He smart for that
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

AND a clinic in that small ass house?

65lwood5xnfd.gif
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He tryna maximize profits off the House, its already a Community Hotspot just for what it represents...but he's doing positive things with it.
    Promoting Art, Health Awareness, and giveaways for the Kids. So profiting in a Positive way...
    I've seen Kids and dance groups go there and practice routines and battle inside of the House on many occasions.
    ? is Cool...
    Taking a negative connotation that White People associate blacks with and turning it into something Positive. Reinventing the Negative and turning it into a Positive.
    Somewhat like what 2Pac did w/ "THUG LIFE".

Every single last one of these kids know what Trapping is but they are going there on a positive note to kick it, present their art, and network.
    Just as long as they aren't hanging at a REAL Trap House...I'm good w/ it.
    White folks not gonna like the ? regardless...
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

Lmao Imagine coming out of here with news u got burnt

? is a lil bit beyond burnt. Like scorched or some ? ... Incinerated ?

Idk...Burnt doesn't sound like a fair description
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    Lmao, only Black people, not all, will poke fun at their own genocide and say "Oh, lighten up. It ain't that serious." As I said before, sometimes it feels like you're playing on a losing team, smh.

I honestly am a bit bothered by it but I guess it is what it is. Many of us support corporations and businesses which causes greater harm than any rappers lyrics and or lifestyle. We even happily toil at least five days per week for said businesses. My employer literally pays towards defense funds of accused LEO'S in police brutality claims. Of course, I like to justify that as a means to an ends, so I guess rappers should have that luxury too.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ STD screening/fun/games
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »

AND a clinic in that small ass house?

65lwood5xnfd.gif

For real. He charging. 35$ for that. My co workers went and was like it was cool. Only bad part was there were no bathrooms
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    ? taking this ? way too serious

Say this ? at the dozens of murder scenes, court trials, funerals that happen every day.

Those are of some the exact places it needs to be said. Way too many people being killed for some dumb ? that folks is taking too serious.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Corny

A Jesus/? testing center modeled after a ? trap house isn't exactly productive, you low expectation having ? .

Thank. You.

Do you know what a better location to have free STD testing Is? Literally anywhere other than a hot pink trap house with a matching stove for cooking dope on the front lawn.

And then for one day, some foolish negros decide to use the same location for religious services. Who actually went there with serious intent to worship?

The level of buffoonery you silly negros are willing to defend is astounding.
  • soul rattler
    Options
    Corny

Say this ? at the dozens of murder scenes, court trials, funerals that happen every day.

Those are of some the exact places it needs to be said. Way too many people being killed for some dumb ? that folks is taking too serious.

? getting locked up and shot up over drugs is a serious matter which should be discussed snd solved seriously. Not a theme for a ? mixtape called "Pretty Girls Like Trap Music".

This is what we call "profiting off of our pain." Some of y'all don't recognize white supremacy unless a white person is pushing it. Pitiful.
  • D. Morgan
    Options

? getting locked up and shot up over drugs is a serious matter which should be discussed snd solved seriously. Not a theme for a ? mixtape called "Pretty Girls Like Trap Music".

This is what we call "profiting off of our pain." Some of y'all don't recognize white supremacy unless a white person is pushing it. Pitiful.

Who said it wasn't but to sit here and act like folks ain't killing over dumb senseless ? ain't nothing but you lying to yourself.

Got videos of folks pulling up on peoples block because of facebook and instagram comments. ? that is absolute ? that folks is taking too seriously.

I have more important ? to take seriously than a ? pink house with trap painted on it. That ? not even on my radar to think about.

If some ? folks want to paint the house they hustling out of some wild loud ass bright color to bring even more attention to themselves then they deserve everything they get for being that ? stupid.
  • soul rattler
    Options
    Corny

Who said it wasn't but to sit here and act like folks ain't killing over dumb senseless ? ain't nothing but you lying to yourself.

Got videos of folks pulling up on peoples block because of facebook and instagram comments. ? that is absolute ? that folks is taking too seriously.

I have more important ? to take seriously than a ? pink house with trap painted on it. That ? not even on my radar to think about.

If some ? folks want to paint the house they hustling out of some wild loud ass bright color to bring even more attention to themselves then they deserve everything they get for being that ? stupid.

Ok. So now we're at the "Either you walk or chew gum" argument.
  • D. Morgan
    Options

Ok. So now we're at the "Either you walk or chew gum" argument.

I not arguing my point been clear. You either agree with it or disagree with it. I'm great either way
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Cool
    Chainz is on to something
    what better way there is to get the skinny on all the locals you plan on creepy with.
    Might have to start my own trap clinic ...
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Curiosity killed me but nah I ain't go in

tzdu9h2k8k4n.jpg
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Lmao, only Black people, not all, will poke fun at their own genocide and say "Oh, lighten up. It ain't that serious." As I said before, sometimes it feels like you're playing on a losing team, smh.

you finally ready to join the winning team my friend?