Options

Comments

• farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    farris2k1 wrote: »
    Arent u a ? /undercover whiteboy on this this site???? ? outta here, i kno your ? ass, posting this ? puttin up gifs and ? , ? responding wit legit answers, nah all anyone gotta do is look at the ? u post and kno u aint legit

? foh what you still mad because I called your Lord and savior Obama a sellout? Either answer the question or get the ? out tap dancing ?

Nah plenty of ppl on this site have done that, and you even responding like a mad white boy "tap dancing ? " lol really??? Any other site u gonna call me a tap dancing ? , Like i said all u gotta do is look at the ? u post, i aint got no issues calling out ? /undercover cacs, i call out @thenubiangod all the time, both yall punk ? needa bounce and go back to stormfront
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Arent u a ? /undercover whiteboy on this this site???? ? outta here, i kno your ? ass, posting this ? puttin up gifs and ? , ? responding wit legit answers, nah all anyone gotta do is look at the ? u post and kno u aint legit

? foh what you still mad because I called your Lord and savior Obama a sellout? Either answer the question or get the ? out tap dancing ?

Nah plenty of ppl on this site have done that, and you even responding like a mad white boy "tap dancing ? " lol really??? Any other site u gonna call me a tap dancing ? , Like i said all u gotta do is look at the ? u post, i aint got no issues calling out ? /undercover cacs, i call out @thenubiangod all the time, both yall punk ? needa bounce and go back to stormfront

Post some of my quotes then. I'll wait
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    I'm a soulful brotha... I'm not shy from a dancefloor

fznivudm2hbg.gif

I can hear the song playin just off the gif loc ha!
  • farris2k1
    Options

Just go thru your posts that got wacks, nosigns, trolls and ? , you the same hoe i called out for using that wack ass gif every comment, so i def remember you, this just the 1st time i seen you make a thread, but its whatever, tho, ? you and this "black ppl dont dance no mo" ? you exactly what @jjevans talkin bout
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nubian nuts pure ? ?
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Just go thru your posts that got wacks, nosigns, trolls and ? , you the same hoe i called out for using that wack ass gif every comment, so i def remember you, this just the 1st time i seen you make a thread, but its whatever, tho, ? you and this "black ppl dont dance no mo" ? you exactly what @jjevans talkin bout

y3r8yiotfovo.gif
  • farris2k1
    Options

Nubian nuts pure ? ?

So is it your shtick to say stupid ? and say ? every other post?
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nubian nuts pure ? ?

So is it your shtick to say stupid ? and say ? every other post?

I thought it was quasi erotica i say ? frfr ..we should me
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options

Not sure why we're not dancing anymore BUT I'm glad. We've danced enough.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDmGnGueik8
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i haven't danced since the ? , the robot and the peewee herman.

i leave that new ? to the professionals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JNxF9GobPk
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »
    All they do is this

This is why I ? with you!!
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I'm partying. ? that.

Footwork, moving, grooving, grinding, whatever.

Music comes on, I'm goin get it in.

giphy.gif
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dance until the house lights come on or my stomache spills onto the floor.
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah, little ? still wutanging out here.
  • OnnaThursday
    OnnaThursday Members Posts: 238 ✭✭
    Options
    luke1733 wrote: »

Not sure why we're not dancing anymore BUT I'm glad. We've danced enough.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDmGnGueik8

I was waiting for somebody to drop this
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    cuz white folks been stealing and commercializing our dances
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YCAB3StT2E
    high time we keep them a secret
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plutarch wrote: »

It's a shame what they did to the dab
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plutarch wrote: »

black people can come to Europe and do the same ? ......fukk it...feed your family rather than complain about this ? .

do the ? in the burbs of your local city.

my bm ex was a hiphop dance teacher until she lied an her brother shot him in the feet...i told the story before. but he dont do that ? no more....lying ?
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options

Yep........... @ghostdog56 @Max. @riddlerap @ThaNubianGod and @BOSSExcellence should all go back to stormfront.

They're the reason that Trump's dumb racist ass is now the President. They flooded this and other black sites with anti-Democrat party ? , while lowkey promoting Donald Trump. I was calling them out on it throughout the election and knew that their goal was to suppress the young black vote. I would have banned them way back then if I had the power.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JJ_Evans wrote: »

Yep........... @ghostdog56 @Max. @riddlerap @ThaNubianGod and @BOSSExcellence should all go back to stormfront.

They're the reason that Trump's dumb racist ass is now the President. They flooded this and other black sites with anti-Democrat party ? , while lowkey promoting Donald Trump. I was calling them out on it throughout the election and knew that their goal was to suppress the young black vote. I would have banned them way back then if I had the power.

2QhN4t.gif
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    ? too hard when it comes to the floor. The females ain't dancing with dudes that just lurking and snatching them up to grind on.....most of the time.

Me? I do whatever. I got a decent two-step, so I'm good. I found that the ladies tend to be more open to throwing that ass when they see dudes ain't stalking em like animals on the prowl.

? 's funny with dudes out there lurking like....
    giphy.gif
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options