May all white people die off like wack fashion trends
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These people continue to blur the lines
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not saying this even as a joke or to be mean spirited but that kid is gonna have a really really tough time growing up
  • white715
    white715 Members Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People will lose their minds over this but realistically it will have no impact on their lives what so ever.
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When the parent arrives to pick them up from registry office what do the admin say? "Hey genderless child your genderless career is here to pick you up"

I mean how does it work? Used to get shouts/messages etc that a certain parental figure was arriving to pick you up from school.

If it doesn't identify as anything how do you go about referring to it as something, without causing a scene it it labelling the school as discriminatory for not recognising its gender?!?

Looks like Tom Green with implants, scary as ? .
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »
    Try has to stop i mean seriously this is ridiculous. and of course negros co-opt this type of fuckery as well.. Im all for live and let live yadda yadda but this new wave of fuckery has to go

There's a few on here with that they don't bother me ? . Keep turning a blind to the fuckery.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. A purge is needed.

Transgender people do not bother me and they shouldn't bother anyone who doesn't have a direct stake in their life. I am definitely a live-and-let-live type of person. And if I wasn't, what would I do about it aside from being violent towards someone? Harming people isn't an option, and chastising them is pointless.

That being said, someone who grows up and Feels they are a different gender than what they've been assigned at Birth is much different then a parent ignoring their biology completely. I can understand if this parent, whatever gender they are, wanted to give the child the option of playing with girls or boys toys as they grew up or dressing the child and neutral colored clothing, but completely starting off pushing this child to choose own gender is really ? strange. If the child does not feel comfortable in its own body that is different. You don't look for a problem before there is one.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Females just keep accepting this weird ? and men are on hush because they dont want to offend the females.

Keep your kids close.
  • Westie
    Options
    blacktux wrote: »
    Females just keep accepting this weird ? and men are on hush because they dont want to offend the females.

Keep your kids close.

Its not up to me or YOU to "accept" the way anyone lives their life. What harms you about the way someone you don't know dresses and/or does with their own ? ?
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »

Keep your kids close.

Its not up to me or YOU to "accept" the way anyone lives their life. What harms you about the way someone you don't know dresses and/or does with their own ? ?

The harm is having to explain to my young children why a man is dressed like a woman and vice versa. Unfortunately they already have seen too much of this nonsense.

• AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "White people ? " now, but we all know blacks will eventually follow suit. This is what happens with that live and let live ? . The attitude the majority in here subscribe to. Next thing you know, there'll be children's shows promoting this ? .
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options

Keep your kids close.

The harm is having to explain to my young children why a man is dressed like a woman and vice versa. Unfortunately they already have seen too much of this nonsense.

That's harmful? It's weird but are your kids gonna be damaged because of that? My lil cousins just laugh at it they dgaf
  • Westie
    Options

Keep your kids close.

What harms their brains about you having to explain it? Do they become trans? if you can't have a difficult conversation with your children you shouldn't be a parent. You Also have to explain racism, why cops ? unarmed black people, sex, and why babies die. Are those easy topics?

Being mad at someone because you have to talk to your children is lazy af.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    life is too weird for me.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Whants all the fascination with wanting to be genderless ?

I can speak ..? is Not man nore woman so to be genderless would make u ?
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is ridiculous..
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    More ? to knockout. Just told this ? thats transitioning the other day its jaw taps on on sight when that surgery done. Had it in a choke hold but ? told me to chill. I'm dead ass knocking him the ? out tho.

Everybody wanna be a ? ...

Let us know how that felony works out lol
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Try has to stop i mean seriously this is ridiculous. and of course negros co-opt this type of fuckery as well.. Im all for live and let live yadda yadda but this new wave of fuckery has to go

There's a few on here with that they don't bother me ? . Keep turning a blind to the fuckery.

Transgender people do not bother me and they shouldn't bother anyone who doesn't have a direct stake in their life. I am definitely a live-and-let-live type of person. And if I wasn't, what would I do about it aside from being violent towards someone? Harming people isn't an option, and chastising them is pointless.

That being said, someone who grows up and Feels they are a different gender than what they've been assigned at Birth is much different then a parent ignoring their biology completely. I can understand if this parent, whatever gender they are, wanted to give the child the option of playing with girls or boys toys as they grew up or dressing the child and neutral colored clothing, but completely starting off pushing this child to choose own gender is really ? strange. If the child does not feel comfortable in its own body that is different. You don't look for a problem before there is one.

...SO U WOULD BASICALLY HELP YOUR CHILD TO BE A ? ?
  • Westie
    Options
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »

...SO U WOULD BASICALLY HELP YOUR CHILD TO BE A ? ?

Can some one help you want ? instead of ? ? What are you talking about?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    I think it was @Black_Samson that said how come people cant just get the concept of somebody brain being wired differently or having something not go right during development like any other muscle
  • blacktux
    Options

Keep your kids close.

Nah homegirl. What society finds shameful or unacceptable shapes a lot of our choices past present and future.

This "accept everything" ? is garbage. Im starting to realize maybe religion is necessary because people are stupid as ? . Do we all not see where this is headed?

Man look at this cat...
  • blacktux
    Options
    We going to be 50 years in the future looking at those cats in the east like.

"Damn, they had this ? right all along"

With the martin face.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We going to be 50 years in the future looking at those cats in the east like.

"Damn, they had this ? right all along"

With the martin face.

Are you referring to the Middle East?

Because they ain't got ? right in any aspect of life.
  • blacktux
    Options
    We say that now.

When all of these weird movements are done destroying the last bit of sense in terms of conduct and morality in this country well see who wins out.

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    white715 wrote: »
    People will lose their minds over this but realistically it will have no impact on their lives what so ever.

You are absolutely right but that don't stop it from being disgusting