Cop Killed In NY...

Options
7figz
7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
http://nypost.com/2017/07/05/nypd-cop-assassin-was-a-drifter-who-once-beat-up-an-officer/
A police officer was fatally shot in the head while sitting in a police vehicle in the Bronx early Wednesday, according to law enforcement sources. The officer has been identified as 48-year-old mother of three Miosotis Familia.

Alexander Bonds, 34, came up and blasted Familia through the window without warning, sources said.

It seemed to be a deliberate “cop assassination,” one law enforcement source told The Post.

Bonds approached at 12:30 a.m. as Familia sat inside a temporary headquarters vehicle at East 183rd Street and Morris Avenue in Fordham Heights, according to sources.

This is absolutely an unprovoked attack,” said NYPD Commissioner James P. O’Neill.

The commissioner said Bonds fired one round, after which the wounded officer’s partner called for backup.

Two other officers, Sgt. Keith Bryan and Officer Joseph Ayala, confronted Bonds about a block away and shot him dead, police said.

A bystander wound up being shot in the stomach, and was in stable condition at St. Barnabas. A silver revolver was found near the dead suspect.

The 34-year-old man who shot an NYPD veteran in the head early Wednesday was a drifter whose rap sheet included a 2001 bust for beating up a cop in Queens, police sources said.

Alexander Bonds allegedly used brass knuckles to pummel the cop from the 111th Precinct. Four others joined in on the beating, sources said.

shooter-nypd.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=398&h=265&crop=1

article-copshot-0705-10.jpg

Comments

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    I knew once this story went national the shooter was black. RIP to her (hopefully she wasn't a ? )
  • 7figz
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Plutarch wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    Oh, and ? in advance for anybody who says we shouldn't "celebrate" when cops die.

We should give just as much of a ? as they give killing us and getting paid vacations.

Not really understanding your point. Obviously, celebrating =/= not giving a ? .

I also don't subscribe to the brainless yet popular idea that two wrongs make a right. My reaction to something doesn't depend on other people's reaction when the shoe's on the other foot. Imo, one's reaction should be based on principle regardless.

R.I.P. to the cop, nothing more, nothing less.

My point is to the MFs who said it before in previous threads about cops being killed. Ask them how the ? it's equivalent.

And ain't no "R.I.P." coming from me because I don't wish cops "peace" at all while they wish (and inflict) harm to me and mine.
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plutarch wrote: »
    Oh, and ? in advance for anybody who says we shouldn't "celebrate" when cops die.

We should give just as much of a ? as they give killing us and getting paid vacations.

Not really understanding your point. Obviously, celebrating =/= not giving a ? .

I also don't subscribe to the brainless yet popular idea that two wrongs make a right. My reaction to something doesn't depend on other people's reaction when the shoe's on the other foot. Imo, one's reaction should be based on principle regardless.

R.I.P. to the cop, nothing more, nothing less.

My point is to the MFs who said it before in previous threads about cops being killed. Ask them how the ? it's equivalent.

And ain't no "R.I.P." coming from me because I don't wish cops "peace" at all while they wish (and inflict) harm to me and mine.

fair enough.
  • kingtob330
    kingtob330 Members Posts: 418 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 7figz
    Options
    bambu wrote: »
    Black cop killed by black shooter and ? celebrating???

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThnNu7LWMGmsVFfDaP5UA_cqIsv1l3s3jAbSSzBm3r79ffSPZV

I'm gonna be laughin at this Jerry picture for a minute thanks to the Akademics meme... but yeah basically, a cop (full stop) got killed. I don't even know why the race matters, they clearly identify only with each other unless otherwise stated - like the Ohio cop who spoke out against the others. But for what it's worth, this chick is probably Latino as opposed to Black.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm gonna be laughin at this Jerry picture for a minute thanks to the Akademics meme... but yeah basically, a cop (full stop) got killed. I don't even know why the race matters, they clearly identify only with each other unless otherwise stated - like the Ohio cop who spoke out against the others. But for what it's worth, this chick is probably Latino as opposed to Black.

She's clearly a black latino. Black is a race and Latino is an ethnicity. They aren't mutually exclusive.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rickmogul wrote: »
    Blue is ? BLUE! She signed up and took the oath so she's part of their systematic way of demonic thinking. He ain't see a sista, he saw a COP! They're all one and the day u think a black or Latino cop matters is the day you'll get ya wake up call. Men who R murdered by these Killers R Dad's and husband's too so ? if she was a mom. The hate they made runs eternally deep.

On one hand, in principle your post is ridiculous. On the other hand, they do stick together hard, so realistically what you're saying ain't all that ridiculous.

It's a ? up situation all around. But killing someone in this manner is still coward ? .
  • 7figz
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Blue is ? BLUE! She signed up and took the oath so she's part of their systematic way of demonic thinking. He ain't see a sista, he saw a COP! They're all one and the day u think a black or Latino cop matters is the day you'll get ya wake up call. Men who R murdered by these Killers R Dad's and husband's too so ? if she was a mom. The hate they made runs eternally deep.

FACTS !

That's why I ain't give 2 ? about the race or saying R.I.P. to her but to each his own.

They playin by a whole different set of rules -

Shootin us, and standing by not calling for help while we bleed out.

How many crime scene pics you gotta see of these fat MFs standing around laughing and high-fiving while a dead Black teen on the floor before you stop saying saying R.I.P. to them ? ? 'em.

This ? could've been my family, and been a so-called "good cop" and I still could understand why MFs hate her and would want to ? her... that arrogance and race-traitor ? they do when they walking over Black people everyday in the hood and co-signing their racist white co-workers in court and media... nah I'm cool.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Deadass my guy!
  • 7figz
    edited July 2017
    Options

On one hand, in principle your post is ridiculous. On the other hand, they do stick together hard, so realistically what you're saying ain't all that ridiculous.

It's a ? up situation all around. But killing someone in this manner is still coward ? .

I don't even see how it's worth being called "cowardly" anymore.

What they (cops) do is ? cowardly... violate peoples' rights, try to intimidate people, break the law themselves, ? unarmed people... then claim they "feared for their lives" when they hiding behind the fake ass justice system ?

? , who's the "coward" ?
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options

Latinos can be black. Latino is not a race and she does look afro latina.
  • 7figz
    edited July 2017
    Options

She's clearly a black latino. Black is a race and Latino is an ethnicity. They aren't mutually exclusive.

She might be. I wouldn't argue the point. Not really concerned with her race. Just going by the way they provide 2 separate options for Black and Latino on forms.
    Broddie wrote: »

Latinos can be black. Latino is not a race and she does look afro latina.

Ok.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

She might be. I wouldn't argue the point. Not really concerned with her race. Just going by the way they provide 2 separate options for Black and Latino on forms.

They only do that to further divide and hoodwink the ? out of people. Just look at who came up with all these labels in the first place.

• AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kurt Loder asked me what I say to a dead cop's wife
    Cops ? my people everyday, that's life
  • 7figz
    edited July 2017
    Options
    So anyone wearing blue is a villain????

Sounds similar to the idea that anyone black is suspect....

I know good black police that are doing it for the right reasons....

Making generalizations about police is just as foul as a racist stereotyping black folks as lazy and violent....

And just to be clear.....

I don't ? with the police....

But I do believe that more black folks policing their own areas is part of the solution for all these murders......

Bruh, a cop is a cop - they're unified with the bad ones. Until you start seeing more cops, or their union, admitting to obvious criminal cops when ? happens and not defending them in court, and helping to enable the rest of them to ? or ? with us, the point of distinguishing them is moot.

You basically saying somebody should feel different right now because this cop is Black / Latino... like that automatically makes her a good cop or some ? ? Nah I'm cool.

By the way, where the "celebrating" at ? Most I see is people, who quite reasonably, don't give a ? .
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    So anyone wearing blue is a villain????

Sounds similar to the idea that anyone black is suspect....

I know good black police that are doing it for the right reasons....

Making generalizations about police is just as foul as a racist stereotyping black folks as lazy and violent....

And just to be clear.....

I don't ? with the police....

But I do believe that more black folks policing their own areas is part of the solution for all these murders......

Bruh, a cop is a cop - they're unified with the bad ones. Until you start seeing more cops, or their union, admitting to obvious criminal cops when ? happens and not defending them in court, and helping to enable the rest of them to ? or ? with us, the point of distinguishing them is moot.

You basically saying somebody should feel different right now because this cop is Black / Latino... like they automatically makes her a good cop or some ? . Nah I'm cool.

By the way, where the "celebrating" at ? Most I see is people, who quite reasonably, don't give a ? .

I'm saying that if you are black and feel like murking a cop.....

It shouldn't be a black female cop.....

Like I said before....

One part of the solution for police violence is to have more blacks police their own areas....

A black female cop kept my ass from going to jail a while back....

You cannot claim that they are all unified in violence on black folks....

Well you can......

But you would be wrong.....