Beta wrote: »
    I'm more happy about waiters than I would be for hayward lol

tenor.gif

Deadass B lol
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MillzOG wrote: »
    Lit!! Yo somebody cut Steve Mills the check and sign him to be the president. Still all quiet for the Knicks, I'm hype.

Indeed lol. For summerleague so far Artis, Dodson, and Labeyrie seem interesting and that dude Phil took that was dunking and ? is eh to me.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lit!! Yo somebody cut Steve Mills the check and sign him to be the president. Still all quiet for the Knicks, I'm hype.

Best offseason ever bruh. People dont even know.
  • AZTG
    Options
    Dion probably using the Knicks as leverage so we give him a better deal.

Goated
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

2u97i1e.gif

doc has no use for young players

id hate to be drafted by him

you wont play until youre a 10 year vet
  • ckfree
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »
    rose/bev chicago backcourt connection

first nba backcourt with active/honorary gang members in it

clippers make more sense than the bucks/wolves for rose

rose
    bev
    lou
    rivers

mighty small backcourt though

i cant imagine jerry west would approve of this

All they gotta do is sign tony allen to make the cipher complete
    Milos Teodosic is negotiating a three-year, $24 million deal with the L.A. Clippers, according to Eurohoops sources.

This makes more sense.I kept hearing the bulls were about to sign this cat so I watched footage duke can shoot and pass.

i was believing that ? too because theres a big serbian population in chicago so i thought they were signing him to sell tickets (as if they even need the help with all these gullible bulls fans)

with hill off the market theres no PGs who should be pursued more than teodosic

no team with some space should be trying to sign rose or rondo over teodosic (unless theyre trying to rebuild)
    i seen tony allen at clarendon park in uptown last year

he was playing a pickup game and was smoking a black and mild in between possessions

lol kg use to throw up VL and throw down rakes at tony allen on the bench when they were in boston all the time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzQP7RLWnvE
    @ 2:06

like this

Yup kg did the vl sign then was throwin the forks down wtf

he came out in one of those gangsta boogie dvds they use to sell in the hood

he had a big ass 5 point star mowed in his lawn lol

he was being sponsored by them when he was at farragut
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

2u97i1e.gif

doc has no use for young players

id hate to be drafted by him

you wont play until youre a 10 year vet

? ? ?

It was hilarious when it was happening to the Hawks but this can stop now
  • ckfree
    Options
    crowder seems like a dude who easily gets unhappy

cant see him wanting to come off the bench now

you dont draft

tatum
    brown

to sit behind crowder and hayward

those guys need minutes

crowder outta there

thats why fultz happy he in philly and josh jackson wasnt working out for boston

them dudes wanna play right away

some team is about to get a very good deal for crowder though

hes making $7 mil a year for the next three years

thats an extremely reasonable amount of money in todays league for a guy of his caliber (even with showing himself to be somewhat overrated)
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like Jae but that rant after last year's Game sealed his fate. He enjoys playing with us but he's had too many weak performances especially in the playoffs for him to be long term. He'll be a great mentor wherever he goes and can help a team out, no issues with Jae at all I'd rather trade smart if we can
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll trade Winslow for my golden eagle and a pick
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Woj just said boston trading bradley,crowder and smart or at least 2 out the 3
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd love to have AB.

Won't happen tho, everything we have up for sale they don't want and even if we did they wouldn't deal with us. They'd let emotion get in the way of dealing on a one off deal.
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited July 2017
    Options

No room for Crowder and they not tryna pay both Bradley and Smart, makes sense to me. They'll be able to get another pick for Crowder for sure.

After they make those moves, them ? ? should see about signing Dwayne dedmon if he don't want too much money. They need a rim protecting/floor running/rebound big man
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Good get rid of the scrappy defenders that made Boston what they are
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Pelicans trying to strike gold bringing in Darius Miller from Germany. Didn't even know they had a league.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »
    I'd love to have AB.

Won't happen tho, everything we have up for sale they don't want and even if we did they wouldn't deal with us. They'd let emotion get in the way of dealing on a one off deal.

I don't think emotion would get in the way but I think the fact we own the Lakers pick next year would
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Yea I don't like the idea of losing Smart and Avery, I figured Avery might be gone since his value is sky high right now and he's up for contract in a year but if they project Smart to be getting some major offers when his time comes and we can work out a hometown discount with Avery maybe we stick with Avery
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

Good get rid of the scrappy defenders that made Boston what they are

The same thing that got exploited vs the cavs this year will get exploited again if they match up

Cavs gonna attack lil zeke every rip

If they kept the #1 pick(fultz) then signed hayward they'd be in a better position than drafting another 3 imo.

Especially when brown and tatum will get paid slightly less annually than crowder on their rookie contracts

they'll have a vet wit several years of playoff experience making similar dough as 2 rookies with no playoff experience and hardly any playoff experience
  • its....JOHN B
    Options

No room for Crowder and they not tryna pay both Bradley and Smart, makes sense to me. They'll be able to get another pick for Crowder for sure.

After they make those moves, them ? ? should see about signing Dwayne dedmon if he don't want too much money. They need a rim protecting/floor running/rebound big man

I mean I love these assets more than Ainge but would rather use him in a win now move
  • AZTG
    Options
    Yea I don't like the idea of losing Smart and Avery, I figured Avery might be gone since his value is sky high right now and he's up for contract in a year but if they project Smart to be getting some major offers when his time comes and we can work out a hometown discount with Avery maybe we stick with Avery

I been a fan of Avery, but his play in the playoffs was really good, stepped up something crazy and played himself out of yall price range. But, if it can be figured out, you keep Avery no questions asked.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited July 2017
    Options

C's have to move them they can't afford hayward if they don't +
    The Celtics' payroll could soar to $150 million next summer if Bradley, Smart and Isaiah Thomas are all brought back, and Boston could have a luxury tax bill of more than $70 million.

Just read jazz open to a sign n trade if hayward agrees to it.
  • AZTG
    Options