Last time youve personally experienced racism?

Options
farris2k1
farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
Im talking straight up directed at you, callin you something or doing some foul racist ? , one time round 2005 when i workerd 3rd shift at walmart coming back from lunch some cac in a truck yelled "? !" and drove off, the next time was when i got locked up and on my way to my pod a cac in another pod yelled "here comes a ? !" That was in 2009..both times when i physically couldnt touch and even see dudes on some coward ass ? , hasnt been anything since...kinda suprsing since im in racist ass ky, and i work in some country ass towns..

Comments

• AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was living in NW GA, and had a couple white boys in a pickup truck with a confederate flag, yell out ni**er as they passed by. I had to move away from up there quick!

Had an Arabic dude yell out I was a dark monkey about 7/8 months ago. Road rage incident where I wouldn't let him get in front of me as he was trying to get over. Should've waited his ass at the back of the line instead of driving up trying to cut folks.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2 hours ago. I was stopped by two black cops for walking in the street
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    2 hours ago. I was stopped by two black cops for walking in the street

I am so sorry :(
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Maybe Im paranoid but I feel like some racist ? happens to me everyday lol

I did fight this big ass white boy for saying ? a million times in 2014 tho. Dude called me racist because I aint want him to say that ? lol I punched that cracka dead in his ?
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Oh I forgot. 2015 I had walked into the club, I wasnt even in that ? not one minute when this white girl walked by me and touched my ? .

I said something to her like "you just gonna grab my ? and not introduce yourself". A split second later her homegirl called me a ? with the quickness. She replied with '? ' so quick that I feel like she had been waiting all day to call a Black person a ? .

Yall know that feeling you have of tension in your body until you ? your neck and then suddenly feel more relaxed? Thats how relaxed that hoe looked when she called me a ? . Like it was therapeutic for her.

I proceeded to cuss them lil hoes out while everybody lookin at me like Im the one who trippin smh
  • Ip man
    Ip man Members Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I moved to a backwards area of nh so I encounter ? regularly. I normally dress in dress shirt/slacks/shoes bottom line i look pretty damn professional every day and I wear my company's badge around my neck.

1. Today. Had old white woman manager from a gas station watching me as if I was looking to steal something. As I was leaving, she approached the cashier who helped me and I overheard her say something about watching and whatnot.
    2. When I go to the gym. ? feel like I'm some part of an exhibition. Very few minorities go to my gym.
    3. only Spanish dude in probably a two block radius.
    4. I'm the only Spanish person and closest thing to black at my company. No problems there though, that I'm aware.
    5. Go to stores or even to get coffee, I get the up and down looks like trying to figure out what I am or something. Or you get the people watching you from a distance or keep turning around while in line.
    6. I don't be feeling white chicks like I feel other chicks. When I don't pay them attention, ? can turn to scorn or hate. I never understood clearly why, like I'm supposed to act like I'm desperate or something.

Prejudice and racism don't have to be heard or spoken to be felt or observed. ? annoying. I'm looking to move out eventually. What do yall think?
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just a few hours ago....

"I'm sorry we just rented that out today"

If I ride past that ? tomorrow i'm kickin the sign over.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sunday...

like July 2.

catching the train from Frankfurt back to my Swiss city...

fukking Zoll police came thru ..check my passprt, visa and had the dog sniff my luggage an backpack. then always got the nerve to say just a random check but they always select me when I coming back.

? ? or should I say ?
  • Kairo
    Kairo Members Posts: 942 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Being white in AZ is a funny thing. Like, I experience it but it's on no level close to the overt level I see other races speak/treat one another.

To answer the question tho, about a month ago. Mexicans out here can be ruthless.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options
    At my job last year around Christmas, they sent a mass email telling people to be considerate using the microwave and the kitchen stinking cause I was heating up my chitlins. I filed a complaint.

They shoulda filed a complaint on you for heating up those stank ass chitlins in the first place
    huey wrote: »
    At my job last year around Christmas, they sent a mass email telling people to be considerate using the microwave and the kitchen stinking cause I was heating up my chitlins. I filed a complaint.

the audacity of you not only to eat that ? , but to want to take it to work the next day and eat some more of it in front of everyone

That's discrimatory. People bring foul smelling food all the time. Seafood, crab legs, fish... I'm the only one to get an email.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All the time here in Korea. The ? will throw up an x when you try to go in their bars or restaurant. Ignorant pie face ? . That's why I be dicking down their women.
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    All the time here in Korea. The ? will throw up an x when you try to go in their bars or restaurant. Ignorant pie face ? . That's why I be dicking down their women.

way to show them...
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options

You mean like this?

101163629.jpg

Are you serious??
  • usmarin3
    Options

You mean like this?

101163629.jpg

Are you serious??

Koreans are racist as ? . Them ? don't even like other Asians. There aren't any laws against discrimination here.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options

You mean like this?

101163629.jpg

Are you serious??

Koreans are racist as ? . Them ? don't even like other Asians. There aren't any laws against discrimination here.

Thats crazy as hell. Ok so even if it's not against the law, is it frowned upon? Will other people stand up for you and walk out?
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was on the phone with this asian girl an she kept sayin ?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Me and my 3 friends went to eat at dennys(hood area) when it opened like 4am...so we get there as the only people.. 1 cook 1cashier/waitress...so we waitn to get seated..n she tells us they have to "set up"

So we stand there n finally she tells us...we have to pay in cash only...thats not gona be a problem right? She asked twice..We said of course not..my friend only had his debit. So i pulled out a stack like dude in boyz in da hood (i got enough $$ to buy a hundred ? nh) ow yeah a cac cop happened to be right behind us...when she was telln us this ? ...he didnt even order anything n left few mins after
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whats does x mean in chinese
  • usmarin3
    edited July 2017
    Options

You mean like this?

101163629.jpg

Are you serious??

Thats crazy as hell. Ok so even if it's not against the law, is it frowned upon? Will other people stand up for you and walk out?

Nope. Even in the bigger cities like Seoul and Busan it's common. It's mostly from old people though. The younger generation are friendlier.