Dude Gets Killed Over Running A Train After Chick Lies And Says She Was ?

Options

Comments

• Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wish I could knock yalls heads together I swear
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    I wish I could knock yalls heads together I swear

Let me........"hold".......you @Westie .

You can fall asleep in my arms and everything will be better in the morning.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    e wrote: »
    those are two extremes and most rapes occur in Between. But good to know.

yeh well imma need a case by case to determine how much im to give a ? ..

im not gonna hear the word ? and immediately run for my noose to hang a ? ..

I don't think you should, hang anyone immediately. I just think people need to stop blaming the victim and approach the situation with empathy. The knee ? reaction is to pick apart the accuser. ? is extremely hard to prove, I feel like that should be enough for people to understand, without immediately demonizing the victim.

if there is a false accusation, the accuser should be prosecuted. Just understand that happens on a very small scale comparatively.

Westie, if I've been robbed, does it serve me to wait a few days, weeks, months, or years to go file a police report? Can I honestly expect justice long after the fact? If I do file a report, and the perp is apprehended, does it serve me to sit at home and not give testimony in court?

If a ? has occurred, the victim needs to go to the cops immediately after it happens. The evidence is fresh, the account of the incident largely unaltered by a distorted or incomplete recollection of the encounter due to the lapse of time. The ability to prosecute the crime is far higher when the victim comes forward immediately instead of long after the fact. Plus, if the victim is an acquaintance of the perp it looks less like a scorned woman reporting something after the fact instead of the victim of a crime if they come forward immediately.

A lot of the problems with ? convictions fall squarely on the shoulders of women. If I put a gun to a broad's head and take her purse without covering my face the chances of getting caught, tried, and convicted is pretty ? high if she takes her ass to the cops immediately after it happens. Women need to treat ? as if they just got robbed and stop bullshittin'; file the ? report and get a ? kit done.
    Why do you think that most women who go through this wait? What makes you think that?

I just told that ? that a lot of evidence in a ? kit will be seen as Similar evidence you would get in consensual sex. in many states ? kits are even backlogged and don't even get tested. What do you know about this subject? What makes you think most women get ? go home shower think about it for a month and then decide to go? the vast majority of rapes are unreported because women are told that when you go your sexual history will be put on trial most likely he will not get convicted and unless someone saw you're pretty much out of luck. unless you are battered or there is a witness physical evidence Can be circumstantial. Unless you know something I don't know? Are you in law enforcement or something?

any form of sexual contact between people will result in "evidence". You're collecting this so that you can positively identify who had sex with the victim. Without it you have next to no case at all. Even if it started out consensual and turned into ? you still need that evidence collected; more is better than less. I don't know why women wait before stepping forward, it's stupid as ? i you ask me. A ? held a gun to my head and robbed me, I got a look at his ass too. As soon as he jetted I went to the nearest pay phone and called 911 to get cops dispatched to where I was at in Detroit. ? I look like waiting to report getting robbed? That attitude needs to be the prevailing attitude with women who are victims of ? ; the ? you look like waiting any length of time before reporting it? I got a couple of my cars broken into and the sounds stolen. A lot of people don't report it to the cops because the nature of the crime makes it hard to catch a thief; I still reported it anyway. The last time they actually caught the thieves with a couple dozen radios in their possession and my stereo was positively ID'ed. I went to every ? court hearing until the honkies that did it were sent up to Jackson State for a bid. I could have been one of the people that just threw up my hands and said "? it" and let it go unreported. My action resulted in a conviction because I was the only person that reported the crime and id'ed a radio that had been stolen.

Doesn't matter what happens... report the the ? crime or shut the ? up crying about it. Either you're a part of the solution or a part of the problem and by not reporting ? as soon as it happens you become not just a part of the problem, you ARE the problem.
  • Westie
    Options
    kptjones wrote: »

I don't think you should, hang anyone immediately. I just think people need to stop blaming the victim and approach the situation with empathy. The knee ? reaction is to pick apart the accuser. ? is extremely hard to prove, I feel like that should be enough for people to understand, without immediately demonizing the victim.

if there is a false accusation, the accuser should be prosecuted. Just understand that happens on a very small scale comparatively.

Westie, if I've been robbed, does it serve me to wait a few days, weeks, months, or years to go file a police report? Can I honestly expect justice long after the fact? If I do file a report, and the perp is apprehended, does it serve me to sit at home and not give testimony in court?

If a ? has occurred, the victim needs to go to the cops immediately after it happens. The evidence is fresh, the account of the incident largely unaltered by a distorted or incomplete recollection of the encounter due to the lapse of time. The ability to prosecute the crime is far higher when the victim comes forward immediately instead of long after the fact. Plus, if the victim is an acquaintance of the perp it looks less like a scorned woman reporting something after the fact instead of the victim of a crime if they come forward immediately.

A lot of the problems with ? convictions fall squarely on the shoulders of women. If I put a gun to a broad's head and take her purse without covering my face the chances of getting caught, tried, and convicted is pretty ? high if she takes her ass to the cops immediately after it happens. Women need to treat ? as if they just got robbed and stop bullshittin'; file the ? report and get a ? kit done.
    Why do you think that most women who go through this wait? What makes you think that?

I just told that ? that a lot of evidence in a ? kit will be seen as Similar evidence you would get in consensual sex. in many states ? kits are even backlogged and don't even get tested. What do you know about this subject? What makes you think most women get ? go home shower think about it for a month and then decide to go? the vast majority of rapes are unreported because women are told that when you go your sexual history will be put on trial most likely he will not get convicted and unless someone saw you're pretty much out of luck. unless you are battered or there is a witness physical evidence Can be circumstantial. Unless you know something I don't know? Are you in law enforcement or something?

any form of sexual contact between people will result in "evidence". You're collecting this so that you can positively identify who had sex with the victim. Without it you have next to no case at all. Even if it started out consensual and turned into ? you still need that evidence collected; more is better than less. I don't know why women wait before stepping forward, it's stupid as ? i you ask me. A ? held a gun to my head and robbed me, I got a look at his ass too. As soon as he jetted I went to the nearest pay phone and called 911 to get cops dispatched to where I was at in Detroit. ? I look like waiting to report getting robbed? That attitude needs to be the prevailing attitude with women who are victims of ? ; the ? you look like waiting any length of time before reporting it? I got a couple of my cars broken into and the sounds stolen. A lot of people don't report it to the cops because the nature of the crime makes it hard to catch a thief; I still reported it anyway. The last time they actually caught the thieves with a couple dozen radios in their possession and my stereo was positively ID'ed. I went to every ? court hearing until the honkies that did it were sent up to Jackson State for a bid. I could have been one of the people that just threw up my hands and said "? it" and let it go unreported. My action resulted in a conviction because I was the only person that reported the crime and id'ed a radio that had been stolen.

Doesn't matter what happens... report the the ? crime or shut the ? up crying about it. Either you're a part of the solution or a part of the problem and by not reporting ? as soon as it happens you become not just a part of the problem, you ARE the problem.

So you have no evidence that women who report rapes mostly wait and don't get evidence collected. because that's what I asked, not a dissertation of someone Robbing you.

and I'd say that if You are the one out there ? and robbing you're the problem. But I know Let's blame the victim.
  • konceptjones
    Options

So you have no evidence that women who report rapes mostly wait and don't get evidence collected. because that's what I asked, not a dissertation of someone Robbing you.

and I'd say that if You are the one out there ? and robbing you're the problem. But I know Let's blame the victim.

Doesn't matter the reason you could rationalize; report the ? and get a kit done. You don't help yourself by waiting. And, yes, waiting to report the crime does make you the problem because it makes it much more difficult to successfully prosecute if you wait until the issue becomes a "he said/she said" ? of a case.

"Victim blaming" is such a ? cop out. It really means "Hey, let's not hold ourselves accountable for our own actions that contribute to a problem". It means you KNOW you're doing some dumb ? , but hey if it goes wrong you're not accountable for your actions because, you know, you're the victim. No, you play a part in this. If you're the victim of a ? you need to report the ? as soon as possible otherwise the case can fall apart and that's simply your fault.

All of those women that waited decades to file ? charges against Cosby are at fault. In fact, each one is 100% responsible for the next woman he drugged and ? because they didn't report their own case to the cops immediately. Had he been prosecuted back in the 70's, even unsuccessfully, the likelihood of it happening again would have been extremely low because the word would already be out: Bill Cosby was brought up on charges for drugging and ? a woman. That kind of a stigma lasts forever and women would likely have their guard up when talking to dude one-on-one.

If you don't do anything, you're a victim of your own inaction as well as the actions of the perp.
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

You dont know why a woman would wait? Lets see...she's just had her body violated by force so yeah she's just going to volunteer to have it done again. Do you not know that people react irrationally to traumatic situations?
  • Westie
    Options

Doesn't matter the reason you could rationalize; report the ? and get a kit done. You don't help yourself by waiting. And, yes, waiting to report the crime does make you the problem because it makes it much more difficult to successfully prosecute if you wait until the issue becomes a "he said/she said" ? of a case.

"Victim blaming" is such a ? cop out. It really means "Hey, let's not hold ourselves accountable for our own actions that contribute to a problem". It means you KNOW you're doing some dumb ? , but hey if it goes wrong you're not accountable for your actions because, you know, you're the victim. No, you play a part in this. If you're the victim of a ? you need to report the ? as soon as possible otherwise the case can fall apart and that's simply your fault.

All of those women that waited decades to file ? charges against Cosby are at fault. In fact, each one is 100% responsible for the next woman he drugged and ? because they didn't report their own case to the cops immediately. Had he been prosecuted back in the 70's, even unsuccessfully, the likelihood of it happening again would have been extremely low because the word would already be out: Bill Cosby was brought up on charges for drugging and ? a woman. That kind of a stigma lasts forever and women would likely have their guard up when talking to dude one-on-one.

If you don't do anything, you're a victim of your own inaction as well as the actions of the perp.

I'm not talking about Cosby I REFUSE to go over the heartbreak y'all feel about your tv daddy.

Once again, what evidence do you have that most women who report ? Report it late? You're not understanding circumstantial evidence it is a he-said-she-said case. You can get date ? go to the police station fill out a report get a ? kit and once that man says I didn't ? her it was consensual, and there's not a lot of evidence to prove otherwise, you're still ? . I don't know what you're not understanding.

Have you ever had your ? violated? like has anybody ever forced a ? in there against your will? because if they did and then you had to go report the crime you have to go report that, tell somebody, and then have a doctor put a speculum back in there, open it up and dig around in your ass. Does that sound fun to you? but you would have done it because you ran to go report somebody taking something from you in a robbery. Good for you.
  • blackrain
    Options
    This ? really said a woman who doesnt report a ? is the problem...as opposed to the person who actually comitted the ? ..wow
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So.......any update?
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    This ? really said a woman who doesnt report a ? is the problem...as opposed to the person who actually comitted the ? ..wow

u know what he meant lesbian!
  • blackrain
    Options

u know what he meant lesbian!

Yeah...and the ? was stupid. Like he has no concept of how a traumatic experience can make someone react.
  • konceptjones
    Options

How do you punish a criminal when no one will accuse him of a crime? Unless he's caught in the act by a cop a ? has a 100% chance of walking away to repeat his crime unless someone comes forward and takes the steps necessary to get him convicted. So yes, in this instance the person that doesn't report the crime is the problem. I'm not saying the ? isn't a problem, but the person that doesn't even attempt to get the ? brought up on charges is definitely a problem.
  • konceptjones
    Options
    I'm not talking about Cosby I REFUSE to go over the heartbreak y'all feel about your tv daddy.

Once again, what evidence do you have that most women who report ? Report it late? You're not understanding circumstantial evidence it is a he-said-she-said case. You can get date ? go to the police station fill out a report get a ? kit and once that man says I didn't ? her it was consensual, and there's not a lot of evidence to prove otherwise, you're still ? . I don't know what you're not understanding.

Have you ever had your ? violated? like has anybody ever forced a ? in there against your will? because if they did and then you had to go report the crime you have to go report that, tell somebody, and then have a doctor put a speculum back in there, open it up and dig around in your ass. Does that sound fun to you? but you would have done it because you ran to go report somebody taking something from you in a robbery. Good for you.

In the matter of Cosby... Personally, I think some women were ? via being drugged and some were willing participants and took the drugs to get loose. I have no conflict on whether or not Cosby did it because of who he is. The sheer number says to me that some were willing and some were not.

As for getting the ? kit administered... Doesn't matter if it's fun or not, it still has to happen in order to prosecute the ? . That's what you do. If I got shot and docs say it's risky to take the bullet out but a detective comes to me and says "hey, that bullet is the only forensic evidence we have to connect the dude we have in custody to your shooting..." guess what? I'm having that ? taken out no matter the risk to make sure that ? gets convicted.

If the only thing standing between a ? and prison is you being probed so evidence can be collected then you need to suck it up and do what it takes to put the ? in prison, otherwise the next woman he violates is on your head because you had the ability to put an end to it before it even got to her. In that way it's like everyone that sees their friend too ? to drive but does nothing to stop him/her from getting behind the wheel and they ? someone all had a hand in that person's death.
  • blackrain
    Options

How do you punish a criminal when no one will accuse him of a crime? Unless he's caught in the act by a cop a ? has a 100% chance of walking away to repeat his crime unless someone comes forward and takes the steps necessary to get him convicted. So yes, in this instance the person that doesn't report the crime is the problem. I'm not saying the ? isn't a problem, but the person that doesn't even attempt to get the ? brought up on charges is definitely a problem.

Yeah...good luck convincing a woman whose been ? but didn't report she's part of the problem...or convincing anyone with the ability to think critically. I mean...? get into an up roar at the mere suggestion that people who live in the hood and are aware of crimes but don't report them are part of the problem....but when it comes to a woman being ? ...by not reporting it she's contributing...makes sense. Again you seem to either have no idea or be completely ignoring how trauma works and what it does to a person.
  • konceptjones
    edited July 2017
    Options

Yeah...good luck convincing a woman whose been ? but didn't report she's part of the problem...or convincing anyone with the ability to think critically. I mean...? get into an up roar at the mere suggestion that people who live in the hood and are aware of crimes but don't report them are part of the problem....but when it comes to a woman being ? ...by not reporting it she's contributing...makes sense. Again you seem to either have no idea or be completely ignoring how trauma works and what it does to a person.

maybe you haven't read my posts on ? like that but I DEFINITELY believe that folks in the hood that are aware of crimes but don't report them are a huge reason why the hood stays "hood". Just because an area has low income people living there doesn't mean it has to be riddled with crime. If you ain't helping to stop crime in your area you're no better than the criminals you let operate with impunity and you can't sit there surprised when one of them make you a victim yourself.
  • CapitalB
    edited July 2017
    Options
    sooooo jus so we clear..

we got a lesbian in here complainin about how rapers dont get prosecuted but think its okay for the victims to not repirt it SO IT CAN get prosecuted!!?

got it!
    makes sense. hahaha
  • Westie
    Options

In the matter of Cosby... Personally, I think some women were ? via being drugged and some were willing participants and took the drugs to get loose. I have no conflict on whether or not Cosby did it because of who he is. The sheer number says to me that some were willing and some were not.

As for getting the ? kit administered... Doesn't matter if it's fun or not, it still has to happen in order to prosecute the ? . That's what you do. If I got shot and docs say it's risky to take the bullet out but a detective comes to me and says "hey, that bullet is the only forensic evidence we have to connect the dude we have in custody to your shooting..." guess what? I'm having that ? taken out no matter the risk to make sure that ? gets convicted.

If the only thing standing between a ? and prison is you being probed so evidence can be collected then you need to suck it up and do what it takes to put the ? in prison, otherwise the next woman he violates is on your head because you had the ability to put an end to it before it even got to her. In that way it's like everyone that sees their friend too ? to drive but does nothing to stop him/her from getting behind the wheel and they ? someone all had a hand in that person's death.

AGAIN where is your proof that most women who report ? don't do this?

The only person to blame for a ? ? is a ? . What is wrong with y'all? You really look to blame everybody but the person doing the actual crime.
  • CapitalB
    Options

aye cuhz..
    im ? wit u this whole thread..

but uhhhhhhh..

COSBY AINT ? THEM ? !!
  • Westie
    Options
    @deadeye keep hitting my reactions if you want to
  • konceptjones
    Options

The only person to blame for a ? ? is a ? . What is wrong with y'all? You really look to blame everybody but the person doing the actual crime.

The person doing the crime getting the blame is a given, we don't have to argue this point because there's nothing to argue.

However, once a crime has been committed, it's up to the victim to press charges. If you don't press charges and cooperate with the investigation the perp walks away scott free. If he walks away due to your inaction and commits the same crime against a different person, then part of that crime is on you for not putting him away when you had the chance.
  • Westie
    Options

The person doing the crime getting the blame is a given, we don't have to argue this point because there's nothing to argue.

However, once a crime has been committed, it's up to the victim to press charges. If you don't press charges and cooperate with the investigation the perp walks away scott free. If he walks away due to your inaction and commits the same crime against a different person, then part of that crime is on you for not putting him away when you had the chance.
    none of the crime is on you not one bit of it. You didn't force that person to ? you and you aren't forcing them to ? anyone else. Whose fault is it when you go and press charges and get the ? kit done and then the police don't decide to move ahead with the case? Then what? that is what happens the vast majority of the time so...

So I've asked you this question about 4 times now do you have an answer or not? Because you keep repeating that ? and you have not even addressed it.
  • blackrain
    Options
    sooooo jus so we clear..

we got a lesbian in here complainin about how rapers dont get prosecuted but think its okay for the victims to not repirt it SO IT CAN get prosecuted!!?

got it!
    makes sense. hahaha

? nobody said its ok to not report it..but it don't take a genius to understand why some women don't report it right away or may not report it at all again unless you're completely ignorant as to how trauma affects the brain...same as a woman who js abused by a family member staying silent while an uncle, sibling or worst a father abuses them...are they at fault too? ? so quick to want to place blame on everyone but the person doing the actual ? up action.