Comments

• JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »

Told yall he was getting that carroll deal. Lol. Good luck.
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    dbqrl.jpg

Can't stop laughing...
    4 years....he is there for the next 4 years. Lmaoooooo!!!
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options
    They gave Bazemore 70 lol why not

SMH
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Luke kennard has been ballin
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Knicks traded Tim hardaway for jerian grant and then used grant in a package to get Derrick rose for possibly 1 year and now wanna sign THJ

I'm not even mad at it because he's a pretty good player. I been wanting Miami to get him since he was drafted because of his pappy

It's not really that bad of a deal

If it was 15 mil a year instead of 17 it would be cool but he has 16-18 ppg potential and can be a building block for the future with Frank and porzingis. It's no biggie really to me. He's a nice sized SG at 6'6 and 25
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Knicks traded Tim hardaway for jerian grant and then used grant in a package to get Derrick rose for possibly 1 year and now wanna sign THJ

I'm not even mad at it because he's a pretty good player. I been wanting Miami to get him since he was drafted because of his pappy

Not paying that much for a player who can't play both ends of the floor and disappears in the playoffs
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Not paying that much for a player who can't play both ends of the floor and disappears in the playoffs

If He's going to the knicks..you dont have to worry about him disappearing in the playoffs.

I got no comeback for this.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options

If He's going to the knicks..you dont have to worry about him disappearing in the playoffs.

Duh, we know that. I'm a Hawks fan and knowing these ? , they still gonna try and make 7th seed or some ? knowin we won't make it out first round
  • Beta
    Options

Duh, we know that. I'm a Hawks fan and knowing these ? , they still gonna try and make 7th seed or some ? knowin we won't make it out first round

His job dont necessarily have to be to play D

Gotta see what else the bricks do
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Olynyk was projected to get more than that that's not even a bad deal
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If it was 15 mil a year instead of 17 it would be cool but he has 16-18 ppg potential and can be a building block for the future with Frank and porzingis. It's no biggie really to me. He's a nice sized SG at 6'6 and 25

Im kinda cool with it cause I can see the potential, but idk if he will ever reach that potential. The offense hornacek wants to run will fit him with all the running and quick shots, but at the same time, he dont play hard all the time and the Knicks dont need anymore of that.
  • Beta
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »

Im kinda cool with it cause I can see the potential, but idk if he will ever reach that potential. The offense hornacek wants to run will fit him with all the running and quick shots, but at the same time, he dont play hard all the time and the Knicks dont need anymore of that.

Surround him with players that do. Lee still there
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    I wouldn't be surprised if Olynyk could of got more than that but was scared of the scrutiny that came with it so just took a deal he's basically worth
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    Hoping the hawks match, even though hardaway played good and took steps forward last season. My biggest worry is he seems like someone who will stop giving a ? once he gets his money.

Doesnt make sense he grew up with money
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Meyers Leonard got 4 years 41 mil last year and Olynyk is way better than he is
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ui2wdgympkep.gif
    I'll wait and see how this plays out
  • its....JOHN B
    Options

Meyers Leonard got 4 years 41 mil last year and Olynyk is way better than he is

I can think of a lot of worse contracts, these dudes in here like "? they gave Olynyk 50 mil!!!!!" yea well that's a ? bargain in today's nba
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    They better not match that contract 4 ol extra regular ass TJ. Let the Knicks have him. Let him go. Let everybody go. Trade 4 picks. I want more picks!!!!