The Official Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase 3 thread - Now Showing -"Thor:RAGNAROK"

Options

Comments

• twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    huey wrote: »
    Don't even bother staying for post credits

Why

Funny but trolling
  • twizza 77
    Options
    Movie was good. Looks like they could go into the Sinister 6 direction.
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    fortyacres wrote: »
    no wack comicbook movies in 2017 so far.

GoTG2 was weak. Very disappointing. Felt like a 2 hour filler

thats just you, because general consensus was it was good maybe not as great a surprise as the first but still one of the good ones in the marvel cannon.
    No it isn't just me amongst people I know. I don't care what people on the internet think but if you liked it good for you.

i also have people i know , and internet people are people too lmao.
  • Agrv2385
    Agrv2385 Members Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Agrv2385 wrote: »
    i gotta be honest i was kinda bored during it. we saw all the big action sets in the trailers so there was no surprises. it was entertaining dont get me wrong. vulture was the best part to me, i liked how he had a legit motive and conviction.
    the new suit was dope as ? i was hopin that was what was in the bag at the end. was nacho supposed to be carnage in the post credits??

I knew already that they gave away too much. you would've thought they had learned from the bvs trailer giving away too much. i'll wait a couple of days. i'm not hyped for this because of the over exposure.

2 different companies but i agree. you can throw dark knight rises in there too. trailers completely spoiled that movie for me.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Great ? movie.
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? was dope. 8-8.5 .Marvel wise, its in the top6, or 7.
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    Best spider man medium since spectacular Spider-Man. Like that's the essence of spidey right there. Love the world building and references of the avengers .without it being forced
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    Great that NYC is basically spidey's town now
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? didn't go as planned today but I got tix for the showing in 6 hours from the time of this post. Yall got me hype af though. Knew Holland was gonna ? this ? . His appearance in civIL war was all I needed to know this was the spidey we've all been looking for
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Saw the movie earlier today. I was very pleased. How were the Spider-Man movies that were after the Toby McGuire trilogy?
  • black caesar
    Options
    twizza 77 wrote: »
    Movie was good. Looks like they could go into the Sinister 6 direction.

That's where it seems it's going.
    Remember at the end Nacho from Better Call Saul confronted him about him possibly knowing who Spider-Man is. Also The Shocker could still be out there.

LMAO at the very end credit scene. It wasn't as funny as Deadpool, but still funny.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twizza 77 wrote: »
    huey wrote: »
    Don't even bother staying for post credits

Why

Funny but trolling

Im dead serious. That ? wasn't funny either
  • black caesar
    Options
    What's the Spider-Man post credit scene?
    Captain America does another PSA talking about patience and disappointment. It's sort of like Deadpool,
    but not as funny.
  • black caesar
    Options
    lazypakman wrote: »
    Watched Homecoming earlier, personally for me it's not the best one (and thats purely down to this not being the parker universe i grew up on) , but it's probably like 2nd best out of all them, they nailed it imo, so going forward this will probably end up being the best series.

Holland and Keaton both killed it, them ? had genuine beef,
    the scene they had in the car together alone........I could feel the tension in the air
    , Marisa Tomei really didn't do much apart from just pop up every now and again, and the ned character (who i'm not familiar with) was a great folly.All the little roles for recognisible actors were good as well.

Ned is in the comics, but they based him off Genke, Miles Morales best friend.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It was a solid movie. Underwhelming action and tired of the teenage Spiderman with the story keep being rebooted. It is past time for the character to show some progression and become a veteran. There was nothing new or exciting there except the new suite which was dope. I feel like the franchise is just stuck in a loop. Not sure if I would watch it again. I want the Spiderman equivalent of TDK and Winter Soldier.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Saw the movie earlier today. I was very pleased. How were the Spider-Man movies that were after the Toby McGuire trilogy?

Trash
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    When in the mcu timeline does this movie take place?
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Headed to see it in Imax now
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    When in the mcu timeline does this movie take place?

Like 2-3 months after civil war
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    now that i think about it peter gave up some future model ? to put a small time criminal in prison
  • twizza 77
    Options
    Didn't realize that the actress that played Liz is 27, she has body of a teen tho. If they made a movie of Obama's struggle twerking daughter, she would get that part.
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vulture GOAT spiderman villain so far?
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options

Trash

To the muthafuckas that nosigned my post youre really gonna sit there and say amazing spider man 1&2 were dope or even better than Tobey's first two???
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just got home. Movie was dope. Michael Keaton was awesome and vulture looked really cool. I will have to rewatch it, but I think it might be my favorite spiderman movie.

Car scene was tense
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah, I blown away. Keaton was trill as ? and they sold "teenage Spiderman" better than they ever did before. All around stellar supporting cast. Zendaya was stealing scenes. Other than Deadpool i think this might be the funniest Superhero film ever.

? makes me mad that we're never gonna get a proper Symbiote/Black Suit Spiderman/Venom arc on film tho