Rob Kardashian exposes Blac Chyna for cheating with nudes; Chyna alleges abuse

Options

Comments

• blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KNiGHTS wrote: »
    How is this making news? A stripper with nudes is like a secretary who can type: ? ain't special.

Furthermore, bruh has pulled and lost more dimes than most ? see in a lifetime: Rosa Acosta with the miscarriage, the Cheetah Girl (only episode of the show I saw was him blowing her phone up and dude picking up saying, "Don't call" and I think that was Fab in hindsight), the Twin with even lower self-esteem than him to keep ? and ditched, and now this.

It's hilarious he got done in the worst by the ugliest one. This exposing ? is mehtastic.

U forgot Rita Ora who cheated on him with 50 dudes while they were dating

50 aint dat number high ??? Who admited that...
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Not speaking about Chyna, but sometimes the signs aren't there. Both women and men are good at playing games to get what they want.

That's why it's called getting "played". You play a part to either get ? , or she does it to finesse you and you wouldn't see it coming.

Can't really blame someone for getting cheated on.

Again not talking about the obvious case of Black Chyna.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    How is this making news? A stripper with nudes is like a secretary who can type: ? ain't special.

Furthermore, bruh has pulled and lost more dimes than most ? see in a lifetime: Rosa Acosta with the miscarriage, the Cheetah Girl (only episode of the show I saw was him blowing her phone up and dude picking up saying, "Don't call" and I think that was Fab in hindsight), the Twin with even lower self-esteem than him to keep ? and ditched, and now this.

It's hilarious he got done in the worst by the ugliest one. This exposing ? is mehtastic.

And yet he acts like he didn't learn a damn thing from that epic fail.

How is that his fault tho? I wouldn't fault the dude for having extreme trust issues now

I can agree that Chyna is a huge case of being a thot, but you're not thinking clearly when you're depressed and vulnerable.

Imagine if the roles were reversed and a dude took advantage of an fat chick who was depressed and took her for all her money. He would get slayed in the news, we wouldn't diss her as we do Rob right?

Society has a way to cater to women no matter if they do wrong or right.

I'm not defending Chyna..she absolutely took advantage of a vulnerable situation, which is wrong.

That said, Rob is a grown man that had the writing on the wall. If he managed to miss that writing, he had the whole world reading it to him. He still chose to not only cuff her but to put a baby in her.

Y'all always preaching that personal responsibility ? to females, at what point do we say he brought the ? on himself? I'm not feeling the martyr routine. Own your role in this mess.
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She let gwop hit while she was wit tyga …

How u kno

He said it in his rants. I think him and Waka did.

That's why Tyga left her

Posted tha text
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I kno is not all n!ggas in here were tha how's at?
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yep i think i was the first one to say he was depressed.

thats the only way

only way any dude would skip over thot-istory
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

How is that his fault tho? I wouldn't fault the dude for having extreme trust issues now

I can agree that Chyna is a huge case of being a thot, but you're not thinking clearly when you're depressed and vulnerable.

Imagine if the roles were reversed and a dude took advantage of an fat chick who was depressed and took her for all her money. He would get slayed in the news, we wouldn't diss her as we do Rob right?

I'm not defending Chyna..she absolutely took advantage of a vulnerable situation, which is wrong.

That said, Rob is a grown man that had the writing on the wall. If he managed to miss that writing, he had the whole world reading it to him. He still chose to not only cuff her but to put a baby in her.

Y'all always preaching that personal responsibility ? to females, at what point do we say he brought the ? on himself? I'm not feeling the martyr routine. Own your role in this mess.

The entire internet is ? on rob and giving props to Chyna. Men and women alike. Literally no one has come to Rob's defense. But as I said it the roles were reversed, the man would still get blamed.

Case in point, Mary J. Blige's ex has been slaughtered by the internet for taking half her money, but when the roles are reversed it's "yaaas girl get your money" and the dudes are just like "walk it off, u got finessed"

And as I said with depression, your mind is not clear when your on rock bottom. Anyone showing you any type of affection when your depressed and need of love, you will automatically be drawn to that person.

Rob digged his grave yes. But what Chyna did was evil and inhumane. You don't take advantage of suicidal mentally sick people who are in desperate need of love and affection.

I've actually seen a couple women say if the roles were reversed the applause Chyna is getting wouldn't be there...so some have said it...but the majority are on that ? ...as for Mary J Blige husband he cheated on her...thats mainly why people are ? on him
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ppl actually giving her props.

? is sad
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hoes have been winning since 2010 starting with Kim K and Amber rose
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I gotta disagree with you here man. Go through this topic and look at what was said about Chyna. The best things she's been called are thot and hoe. No one is catering to her. Basically, everyone has already concluded she's a ? .

I'm pretty sure we'd be having the same exact discussion in your proposed scenario if dude was a known scumbag. Everyone would basically be like "Damn, that's ? up, but dude's been ? so she should have known better." Hell, we've pretty much had that same discussion about females who were done wrong.
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She's always looked thottish and trife.. Rob fell for it and I don't think this is the last time for him. That Kardashian family is really fd up and he's clearly damaged. He need some real people around him.
  • Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Ppl actually giving her props.

? is sad

I'm laughing at blackgod no signing this.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The entire internet is ? on rob and giving props to Chyna. Men and women alike. Literally no one has come to Rob's defense. But as I said it the roles were reversed, the man would still get blamed.

Case in point, Mary J. Blige's ex has been slaughtered by the internet for taking half her money, but when the roles are reversed it's "yaaas girl get your money" and the dudes are just like "walk it off, u got finessed"

And as I said with depression, your mind is not clear when your on rock bottom. Anyone showing you any type of affection when your depressed and need of love, you will automatically be drawn to that person.

Rob digged his grave yes. But what Chyna did was evil and inhumane. You don't take advantage of suicidal mentally sick people who are in desperate need of love and affection.

Simps don't get sympathy. It's all in the game. Hell men and women online were giving him cheat codes about her two years and he still chose to impregnate her. This is on him.
  • Rue_Flexington
    Rue_Flexington Members Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At the end of the day

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I gotta disagree with you here man. Go through this topic and look at what was said about Chyna. The best things she's been called are thot and hoe. No one is catering to her. Basically, everyone has already concluded she's a ? .

I'm pretty sure we'd be having the same exact discussion in your proposed scenario if dude was a known scumbag. Everyone would basically be like "Damn, that's ? up, but dude's been ? so she should have known better." Hell, we've pretty much had that same discussion about females who were done wrong.