Goons of the Industry

Options

Comments

• $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So were Southside Crisp gangsters or neighborhood

@$tayrichrollin what car they roll with?

Compton Car. Compton different politics bro. They roll to there own ? .
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

School me on Horace Mann
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    U don't get it. And I can't make u understand realness and loyalty. Snoop knew what the deal was. ? like that was the reason Pac fell out with him before he died. Trying up to play both sides ... defending makes u sound like if me a nd went out and I got jumped u wouldn't help cuz u knew one one the ? doin it.

Snoop came out and said he wasn't down for the beef like that. He was already disconnecting from Deathrow before the beef and the ? with Big and Pac, he wasn't trying to get involved in that and he made that clear. Could he have gone about it a better way, yes. But it is what it is. The only ? down for 2pac and Suge was 2pac and Suge. Them ? was playing super gangster and got hit with the consequences.

? no. Snoop made new York new York with dog pound so they was in the beef. Snoop was on death row so he was in the beef .... he fake and the type of ? to watch his homies get jumped not helpv and ride back home with them. Now he front in like he was pacs best friend yet was hanging out with the cats who killed him. Fakeness at it's finest
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    U don't get it. And I can't make u understand realness and loyalty. Snoop knew what the deal was. ? like that was the reason Pac fell out with him before he died. Trying up to play both sides ... defending makes u sound like if me a nd went out and I got jumped u wouldn't help cuz u knew one one the ? doin it.

Snoop came out and said he wasn't down for the beef like that. He was already disconnecting from Deathrow before the beef and the ? with Big and Pac, he wasn't trying to get involved in that and he made that clear. Could he have gone about it a better way, yes. But it is what it is. The only ? down for 2pac and Suge was 2pac and Suge. Them ? was playing super gangster and got hit with the consequences.

? no. Snoop made new York new York with dog pound so they was in the beef. Snoop was on death row so he was in the beef .... he fake and the type of ? to watch his homies get jumped not helpv and ride back home with them. Now he front in like he was pacs best friend yet was hanging out with the cats who killed him. Fakeness at it's finest

New York New York is not a diss song, it was a song honoring their influences. It was after the trailer was shot up that the video was made with Snoop kicking down the buildings.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aint no one proofread these videos before putting them out? ? screams 2005 youtube
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

New York New York is not a diss song, it was a song honoring their influences. It was after the trailer was shot up that the video was made with Snoop kicking down the buildings.

Really?
    Snoop was kickin over buildings in the video lol
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options

Really?
    Snoop was kickin over buildings in the video lol

Re read my post
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is Jam Master Jay affiliated with anyone posted in this thread?
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I know they ride with Watts in the state (hub & dub) but is it like that in the county too? Is ? more political on a local level?
  • aneed123
    Options

Aka he was involved in the beef... then after Pac was killed he socializing with the same folk... U trying to explain fuckshit away
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    Options

School me on Horace Mann

School you how? It's a JR high school . Multiple neighbors go there. alot of fighting back when I was there.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

School me on Horace Mann

School you how? It's a JR high school . Multiple neighbors go there. alot of fighting back when I was there.

Been watching those Kev Mac vids and almost all old ass ? call that school ground zero for crips
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    Options

I know they ride with Watts in the state (hub & dub) but is it like that in the county too? Is ? more political on a local level?

Well it's weird when u hit the county cause not all watts crips fucc with Compton crips. The majority do. Like bounty hunter watts don't ? with no Compton gang. And then grape street watts got Compton crip beef.
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Snoop a fugazi ass ? . How u at a basketball game with puff and dem crips who killed pac?

What you mean? Snoop been a Crip...

I ain't talking bout no crip. He there hanging with puff a nd the same ? who killed his "friend" biggie had th at trailer shot up 2. Y'all can't be this naive

Hindsight is 20/20 bruh. I didn't know you knew everything back then.

Back then they was beefin and folk got killed and,Attempts were made on snoops life too . ? was knee deep in the beef. And snoop played both sides. U don't see nothing wrong with him hanging with the same folk who had him shot at and had Pac killed that close after it happened? Ain't no in the middle with ? like that. It shows a lot about snoops character. This is why folk were like he shouldn't have no input on the movie or pacs rock and roll hall of fame induction.

How would snoop know who it was who shot at him? There's not even any recording of Big issuing that challenge on the radio that led to the shooting, it was rumor. Big and Puff treated Snoop with nothing but respect and love. And at home tension was brewing between him and Pac and Suge long before that beef. Besides, do you know Snoop was at the game WITH Puff?

This isn't a rumor. It's been confirmed by several people.

Biggie called into the radio station to complain about NY letting Snoop and the Pound shoot a video in the city, and he even thought 2pac was with them. There's a no leaked recording of it; this was 1995 and of course the radio station isn't going to leak it from their archives now.

I don't think Biggie was intentionally trying to get them murked; it really all comes down to Biggie not knowing how powerful he was in NY.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Supreme was rumored to have played a role in his murder
  • aneed123
    Options
    [quote="harry knucklez;c-9872500"]
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Snoop a fugazi ass ? . How u at a basketball game with puff and dem crips who killed pac?

What you mean? Snoop been a Crip...

I ain't talking bout no crip. He there hanging with puff a nd the same ? who killed his "friend" biggie had th at trailer shot up 2. Y'all can't be this naive

Hindsight is 20/20 bruh. I didn't know you knew everything back then.

Back then they was beefin and folk got killed and,Attempts were made on snoops life too . ? was knee deep in the beef. And snoop played both sides. U don't see nothing wrong with him hanging with the same folk who had him shot at and had Pac killed that close after it happened? Ain't no in the middle with ? like that. It shows a lot about snoops character. This is why folk were like he shouldn't have no input on the movie or pacs rock and roll hall of fame induction.

How would snoop know who it was who shot at him? There's not even any recording of Big issuing that challenge on the radio that led to the shooting, it was rumor. Big and Puff treated Snoop with nothing but respect and love. And at home tension was brewing between him and Pac and Suge long before that beef. Besides, do you know Snoop was at the game WITH Puff?

This isn't a rumor. It's been confirmed by several people.

Biggie called into the radio station to complain about NY letting Snoop and the Pound shoot a video in the city, and he even thought 2pac was with them. There's a no leaked recording of it; this was 1995 and of course the radio station isn't going to leak it from their archives now.

I don't think Biggie was intentionally trying to get them murked; it really all comes down to Biggie not knowing how powerful he was in NY.[/quote]

But but but he and biggie friends tho? Smh
  • *~queenbee~*
    *~queenbee~* Members Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *sighs heavily*
    I honestly don't know why some people like to argue with the ignorant.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    People gotta understand Snoop just beat a murder case. His career was almost over before it began. So it's logical he wanted to chill and get this money. After that trailer shooting he saw this ? getting outta hand. Suge and all those real life gangsta's. He just wanted to make music, smoke weed and ? ? . Snoop going to look out for Snoop before another man which is human nature. Tupac was stupid for getting involved in that gang ? any way. And he paid the price.

They don't understand. There was no loyalty. No one was riding for 2pac and Suge but 2pac and Suge. Snoop saw the ? and distanced himself.
  • *~queenbee~*
    edited July 2017
    Options
    People gotta understand Snoop just beat a murder case. His career was almost over before it began. So it's logical he wanted to chill and get this money. After that trailer shooting he saw this ? getting outta hand. Suge and all those real life gangsta's. He just wanted to make music, smoke weed and ? ? . Snoop going to look out for Snoop before another man which is human nature. Tupac was stupid for getting involved in that gang ? any way. And he paid the price.
    No shade, but that was a blessing in disguise! It must've been crazy living a life as in outlaw in a white man's world. I don't see how 'pac did it!
  • *~queenbee~*
    edited July 2017
    Options
    No shade, but that was a blessing in disguise! It must've been crazy living a life as an outlaw in a white man's world. I don't see how 'pac did it!
  • lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

A dude name Tinard is also a suspect in JMJ's death, he also has a reputation as a stick up kid from queens. He also i believe is a suspect in Big Stretch from Live Squad death as well...so i guess he'd make a candidate for an episode.

Curtis Scoon is another suspect in jmj's death. His past is foggy, but supposedly a neighborhood goon who turned legitimate and ended up producing an episode of American Gangster for BET. He was also a big source of info for the book Queens Reigns Supreme, the author even credits him by his street name "The Snake Charmer". So maybe an episode might be done on him.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They need to do the REAL 50 Cent, Rayful, and BMF
  • aneed123
    Options

They don't understand. There was no loyalty. No one was riding for 2pac and Suge but 2pac and Suge. Snoop saw the ? and distanced himself.

Smh no loyalty
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They need to do the REAL 50 Cent, Rayful, and BMF

They already have a film on the real 50 on youtube.