Options
    They need to do the REAL 50 Cent, Rayful, and BMF

Bmf
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    U don't get it. And I can't make u understand realness and loyalty. Snoop knew what the deal was. ? like that was the reason Pac fell out with him before he died. Trying up to play both sides ... defending makes u sound like if me a nd went out and I got jumped u wouldn't help cuz u knew one one the ? doin it.

Snoop came out and said he wasn't down for the beef like that. He was already disconnecting from Deathrow before the beef and the ? with Big and Pac, he wasn't trying to get involved in that and he made that clear. Could he have gone about it a better way, yes. But it is what it is. The only ? down for 2pac and Suge was 2pac and Suge. Them ? was playing super gangster and got hit with the consequences.

? no. Snoop made new York new York with dog pound so they was in the beef. Snoop was on death row so he was in the beef .... he fake and the type of ? to watch his homies get jumped not helpv and ride back home with them. Now he front in like he was pacs best friend yet was hanging out with the cats who killed him. Fakeness at it's finest
    U don't get it. And I can't make u understand realness and loyalty. Snoop knew what the deal was. ? like that was the reason Pac fell out with him before he died. Trying up to play both sides ... defending makes u sound like if me a nd went out and I got jumped u wouldn't help cuz u knew one one the ? doin it.

Snoop came out and said he wasn't down for the beef like that. He was already disconnecting from Deathrow before the beef and the ? with Big and Pac, he wasn't trying to get involved in that and he made that clear. Could he have gone about it a better way, yes. But it is what it is. The only ? down for 2pac and Suge was 2pac and Suge. Them ? was playing super gangster and got hit with the consequences.

? no. Snoop made new York new York with dog pound so they was in the beef. Snoop was on death row so he was in the beef .... he fake and the type of ? to watch his homies get jumped not helpv and ride back home with them. Now he front in like he was pacs best friend yet was hanging out with the cats who killed him. Fakeness at it's finest

New York New York is not a diss song, it was a song honoring their influences. It was after the trailer was shot up that the video was made with Snoop kicking down the buildings.

Aka he was involved in the beef... then after Pac was killed he socializing with the same folk... U trying to explain fuckshit away

https://youtube.com/watch?v=vO8Xv50-r38
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bmf

i saw one on bmf...

they seemed like legit dudes...not wanting all that bs......but a few fukked it up for everyone..

saw the one on 50 cent....lil ? was funny.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    so what makes one a goon of the industry?

street ? ?

cause most of these ? had nothing to do with music...just connected to a musical ? .

suge hired his handy work....he should be disqualified

if thats the case we all goons.

cause if we talking actual industry....bumpy knuckles and just ice aint mentioned.

fukk it...

imma sitting on the porch watching a ? act up ? of the industry
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

There's already been a couple documentaries on Rayful made
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^hes a ? rat no more docs on this rathead.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    irony
    cain
    black samson
    boss excellence
    pico
    gabi
    purr

i wanna see their episodes
  • gman82
    gman82 Members Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm waiting on Big U. He seems to be very respected out West and I don't know much about him.
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gman82 wrote: »
    I'm waiting on Big U. He seems to be very respected out West and I don't know much about him.

You will keep waiting. Won't happen
  • LOLCL
    LOLCL Members Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzJYMHo8o0g
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Infominds posted this today :(

Support if you can. Would love to see those vids theyre working on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMGU8ytAUtw
  • LOLCL
    edited July 2017
    Options
    damn I wonder how they're gonna get a budget
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »
    ? that Silk ? was a damn savage.

He use to ? ? dead bodies and ? em before killing them too , ? was a Coke head

? what?
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? what?

Part of that statement is a lie. That ? and some of the people he had with him did use to ? some of the people they kidnapped but that ? with the dead bodies is a lie.
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

There's already been a couple documentaries on Rayful made

Just about to say this.

Plus slim wasn't in the music scene like that, unless it was some Go-Go ? . Even then I doubt it was enough to spark his interest away from what he was making on the streets.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

? what?

Part of that statement is a lie. That ? and some of the people he had with him did use to ? some of the people they kidnapped but that ? with the dead bodies is a lie.

Well that makes it better
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOLCL wrote: »

That's kevmac and he the homie from the hood. Also that ? was edited and cut and u ain't see part 3or4.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOLCL wrote: »

That's kevmac and he the homie from the hood. Also that ? was edited and cut and u ain't see part 3or4.

Part 3 is on his youtube channel was just watching that....
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
  • LOLCL
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyvk-zqhWx0 I came across this today, never have seen this footage before. On the raids that happened after Pac's death in the SSC episode.
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
  • gman82
    gman82 Members Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Why not?
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2 Sentenced to Death in String of Fatal Robberies
    February 24, 2000|JESSICA GARRISON | SPECIAL TO THE TIMES
    Two Carson-area gang members were sentenced to death Wednesday for a string of robbery-murders around Southern California in 1995 and 1996.

Los Angeles Superior Court Judge J.D. Smith said Bruce Millsap, 33, and Kendrick Loot, 28, deserved execution because of the cruelty and callousness they showed during their yearlong rampage, including shooting armored car drivers without giving them a chance to hand over the money.

"These are super predators, whose actions were completely bereft of any understanding or compassion for human life," Deputy Dist. Atty. Anthony Myers said after the sentencing hearing. "In the end, justice will be achieved when . . . they are executed."

Millsap was sentenced to eight death sentences plus 200 years for first-degree murders of eight people. Loot got one death sentence plus two life sentences for his role in three murders.

Millsap may also face charges that he tried to hire someone to ? Myers, along with Deputy Dist. Atty. Kevin McCormick and two witnesses in the case.

Loot faces another murder trial in Riverside County.

Under state law, the men's sentences of death by lethal injection will automatically be appealed.

Both men were found guilty of the Nov. 30, 1995, robbery-murder of armored car driver Fernando Herrera in the Queen City Bank in Long Beach, the Feb. 9, 1996, robbery-murder of armored car driver James Moon at a Carson school and the Nov. 15, 1995, murder of Ramone McKissick, who was shot by Millsap as Loot was driving.

Millsap was also convicted last month of five other murders and on 15 counts of robbery and attempted murder in communities across Los Angeles, Orange and San Bernardino counties.

Loot also was convicted on several counts of attempted murder, robbery and attempted robbery.

Loot's attorney, Richard LaPan, said his client should not have been sentenced to death because he did not actually pull the trigger to ? any of the victims.

But LaPan also said that his client had said he would rather die by lethal injection than spend his life in prison.

LaPan said he would appeal his client's case anyway because Loot might change his mind in a month. "I think his life is worth saving, and even if I didn't, it's my duty anyway," the attorney said.

A third man, Richard Colston, a former accomplice who testified against Loot and Millsap, awaits trial on four murder charges and could face the death penalty if convicted.

A fourth accomplice, Emanuel Brown, hanged himself in his jail cell when he learned he would have to stand trial.

Www.latimes.com
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    ? really be on the that....i aint never going back to jail ? ...

but try to live the same lifestyle..like the lifestyle should change cause they said they never going back.