So yall hypocritical ass ? walked Boosie up and down like a ladder, but 50 gets a pass?

Options

Comments

• Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    You still missing it, 50 been clowning Jay and puff or years now. No matter what they do, he's coming at their neck. It's jokes. Wanna be real this small thing has been going on since jay responded to how to rob. It's really not about jayz album, he's just going at jayz period and at this point you're either used to it or you don't care. We expect a 50 diss when Jay come out

Boosie is upset at the message, there's a clear difference and why his ? got roasted. He came off flat stupid which you admitted. So what's the problem? Where's the "East Coast bias"? What you want another roast thread or something? That's stupid. Boosie came out stupid and got called out end of story, stop pointing fingers and Didn't he say he's the second coming of pac? Boopac or some ? ? WTF was Tupac shakurish about that dumb video he put out?
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Adding on, 50 obviously know how to handle his ? . He ain't doing bad for himself. Boosie on the other hand can't even pay his medical bills and he in the net talking ? ? That ? made it WORSE that ? need that knowledge more than 50
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You still missing it, 50 been clowning Jay and puff or years now. No matter what they do, he's coming at their neck. It's jokes. Wanna be real this small thing has been going on since jay responded to how to rob. It's really not about jayz album, he's just going at jayz period and at this point you're either used to it or you don't care. We expect a 50 diss when Jay come out

Boosie is upset at the message, there's a clear difference and why his ? got roasted. He came off flat stupid which you admitted. So what's the problem? Where's the "East Coast bias"? What you want another roast thread or something? That's stupid. Boosie came out stupid and got called out end of story, stop pointing fingers and Didn't he say he's the second coming of pac? Boopac or some ? ? WTF was Tupac shakurish about that dumb video he put out?

It's not jokes though.

He slander them or their brand any chance he gets.

That's called a crab ass ? . Nothing funny about that
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

It's not jokes though.

? whether you think he funny or not is irrelevant, my point is showing the difference between 50 ? and boosie ? . Ain't got ? to do with "East Coast bias". Go ahead with that ? man
  • Shizlansky
    Options

It's not jokes though.

? whether you think he funny or not is irrelevant, my point is showing the difference between 50 ? and boosie ? . Ain't got ? to do with "East Coast bias". Go ahead with that ? man

What the ? are you talking about bruh.

I ain't never in my life uttered that phrase or even subscribe to that thinking.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    edited July 2017
    Options

It's not jokes though.

I ain't never in my life uttered that phrase or even subscribe to that thinking.

? did you read the thread or you just here to ? on 50 for the 100th? That's what ts brought up Bruh
  • Shizlansky
    Options

It's not jokes though.

? did you read the thread or you just here to ? on 50 for the 100th? That's what ts brought up Bruh

I didn't though.

You saying 50 just a troll and making jokes.

I say he's truley a hater and for some reason envious of other that have even if it's less than him
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options

It's not jokes though.

I didn't though.

You saying 50 just a troll and making jokes.

I say he's truley a hater and for some reason envious of other that have even if it's less than him

Ok well this thread and my post was about more than that but thanks for your consistent input on 50........again
  • moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    @Built 4 cuban linx all' the ? we've discussed on this thread and yo ass still stuck in the "east coast bias" comment I jokingly made at the beginning of the thread.... After all' of the feelings u clicked on me earlier, it seems like you're clearly in yours..
  • moyo
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Look i dont want this devolve into another counterproductive ass east vs South thread, I jus wanted to point out the ignorance on 50's part and the fact that He shouldnt get a pass jus cuz he's a world class hater/troll. I can admit that Boosie was in his feels a bit and on some ignorant ? with his stance, tho i respect it. Why cant u about 50. Just because he's known for doing it, doesnt make the behavior any less childish, ignorant or right. Yall gotta quit uoholding that fool 50 wit this ? , it's comical, and if it wasnt for "Power" he's be less relevant than Boosie is now.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options
    moyo wrote: »
    @Built 4 cuban linx all' the ? we've discussed on this thread and yo and still stuck in the "east coast bias" comment I jokingly made at the beginning of the thread.... After all' of the feelings u clicked on me earlier, it seems like you're clearly in yours..

? pplease, you started this ? conversation in the first place,so let's not play the "you caught feelings"? "no are you mad bro"? Back and forth thing. I said what I had to say that's all
  • moyo
    Options
    @Built 4 cuban linx all' the ? we've discussed on this thread and yo and still stuck in the "east coast bias" comment I jokingly made at the beginning of the thread.... After all' of the feelings u clicked on me earlier, it seems like you're clearly in yours..

? pplease, you started this ? conversation in the first place,so let's not play the "you caught feelings"? "no are you mad bro"? Back and forth thing. I said what I had to say that's all

Boy u pigheaded as ? . It's gone ? yo stubborn ass to admit that 50 a ? ? for hatin all' the time on everybody. Lol ? it, I said what i had to as well.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options

Boy u pigheaded as ? . It's gone ? yo stubborn ass to admit that 50 a ? ? for hatin all' the time on everybody. Lol ? it, I said what i had to as well.

Lol aight
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread is funny af. 1 dude is sayin" man why yall dont hate on 50 for talkin bad about jay album?" While another poster talkin bout"jokes? Man that ? wasnt even funny tho." 50 doin what 50 has been doin for years. He hasnt changed and probably wont change. Opinions should not effect y'all this much. ? aint even thread worthy
  • moyo
    Options
    Lol this ? dont brother me at all' playboy, it's jus entertainment.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 is the BIGGEST hater in the "culture"

Lord Jamar
    Azealia Banks
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    South ? hate 50 for some reason. Must be because he slammed gunplay into that gate

She likes my accent thinks I'm from the south but I'm from New York- 50
    Na buddy 50 been a fan duhh

New York taught ? to get money down south

If ya not from the common wealth, state ya ass out

Smack ya self bra… frank Lucas was frm tha south … plenty of ny King pins were originally frm tha south … Malcom x was frm tha south

Frank lucas is from North carolina.... not really considered tha south
  • moyo
    Options
    South ? hate 50 for some reason. Must be because he slammed gunplay into that gate

She likes my accent thinks I'm from the south but I'm from New York- 50
    Na buddy 50 been a fan duhh

New York taught ? to get money down south

If ya not from the common wealth, state ya ass out

Smack ya self bra… frank Lucas was frm tha south … plenty of ny King pins were originally frm tha south … Malcom x was frm tha south

Frank lucas is from North carolina.... not really considered tha south

Wtf??? ? need to go back to geography class i see. Lol
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    https://youtu.be/pqnTjzd1RH0
    ? said Jay too old to be the best rapper, he started the stacks to the ear ? , the album "golf course music", and too smart and y'all ain't said a thing. But Boosie, who clearly said he respected the man, but his word wasn't law gets roasted??? What's the difference between the two men's outlook??? Yall ? is some hypocrites... Lol East coast bias shines once again!!! Lmao

50 also said he liked the album.50 never stood up for holding money on to your ear.if he started it,he was an originator.

Jay and 50 always had a love/hate relationship.They throw darts at each other.

Plus 50 was funny and didn't sound ignorant.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    ? always be worried crying about some East coast ? when it's not even about that
  • psychobutcher
    psychobutcher Members Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    emaculate wrote: »
    Sidebar: that MJG album tough

@emaculate ? boosie wack ass. What MJG album???? I need that ? .
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    Didnt watch the vid but 50 known for trollin n talkin ? for attention

And y'all ? known for giving him a pass like "ah that's just Fif being Fif"

And Im really neutral on this topic because I don't give a ? , but if y'all gon come at one man for something you gotta do the same for the next man
  • moyo
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    Didnt watch the vid but 50 known for trollin n talkin ? for attention

And y'all ? known for giving him a pass like "ah that's just Fif being Fif"

And Im really neutral on this topic because I don't give a ? , but if y'all gon come at one man for something you gotta do the same for the next man

@Trillaaaaaa got dammit boy!!! Finally someone who gets it... Thats all' i been saying for 3 pages now. Im not a huge fan of Boosie and dont ? wit 50 at all', but right is right. ? being like aww shucks thats jus 50 and how He is, while nailing Boosie to the cross is hypocritical as hell and needed to be called out.