Options
    Makes u wonder what he's up tonow

Dead shortly after
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »
    Yeah I gotta uncle just like this....
    High School valedictorian.......Electrical engineer......well paying job....4 kids and a wife.....lost all that ? ? with that rock.

? go to jail, do a few months, get clean, come out looking like a new man.....give him 3 weeks he right back in it. Over and over.....

Can't tell him nothing though, been on ? since the 80s.

Most of us have been there in some kinda fashion bruh, there's one in every family (or @ least someone who's addicted to something).

U be tryna reach/help'em out and or talk to'em but they ain't really tryna hear it. They jus gone end up dippin' out like.....

4itw0fphd0nj.jpg

Yeah true.

Still my favorite uncle though. Taught me how to change brakes on a car...change the oil...between him and my pops (his brother) all types of ? that I'm grateful for to this day. GOAT personality....but stole my freestyle bike and other ? and sold it.....just got that addiction tho.

Oh well.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Makes u wonder what he's up tonow

he's dead. it was said at the end of the interview.
  • konceptjones
    edited July 2017
    Options
    If this truly happened in '81, that was when ? first hit the streets. It would have been an early as hell look at ? pre-epidemic when it was the new ? on the street. This was the warning shot that folks should have listened to.

20/20 or Dateline did a similar show on a "new drug" back around '85 or 86 about some ? that even crackheads were scared of called "ice". It had hit the mainland US in San Fran after coming over from Hawaii. While the average person these days hear "ice" and think "? ", they're not the same thing. Ice is 4-methyaminorex, similar to ? but far more powerful and the high lasts far longer (about 14 hours). Thankfully Ice didn't get that far and doesn't show up on the streets all that often.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    ? popping pills at a alarming rate now.

? brains is dead nowadays
    And it's considered "cool"
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The first two minutes dude made ? sound heaven sent

Almost made me want to try it
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »

Used to mess with a chick in school who'd pop pills and drink to go with it. Lil mama would be sooo out of it at the end of the night. Stopped messing with her after I came over one night she was having a house party. Of course she's out of it, but she's damn near drooling and needed help getting her sandals on. It was sad, and through all my pleas, she said she wasn't quitting. Sad thing is, a lot of people ending up like that now. Don't even know who you are...who they are. They just looking for that numbness. That high..
  • konceptjones
    Options

When I worked selling recording equipment back in the 90's, one of my managers told us all the story of the time he tried ? . It was right around '82 and him and one of his buddies got put on to ? by another friend. My manager was the typical line of coke at the club guy from back then so he was open to trying new ? . He said he copped and him and his boy decided to smoke it at his crib right before going to the club. He said his boy took the first hit then he hit it. He said he held the water pipe in his hand, looked at it for a moment, and smashed it on the table. He looked at his boy and told him "If I EVER catch you smoking this ? ever again I'mma ? you up!"

He said the high was so unfuckin believable, so beautiful that it scared the ? out of him. He could easily see getting addicted to it ? and was so afraid of that ? he vowed never to hit that ? ever again.
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

When I worked selling recording equipment back in the 90's, one of my managers told us all the story of the time he tried ? . It was right around '82 and him and one of his buddies got put on to ? by another friend. My manager was the typical line of coke at the club guy from back then so he was open to trying new ? . He said he copped and him and his boy decided to smoke it at his crib right before going to the club. He said his boy took the first hit then he hit it. He said he held the water pipe in his hand, looked at it for a moment, and smashed it on the table. He looked at his boy and told him "If I EVER catch you smoking this ? ever again I'mma ? you up!"

He said the high was so unfuckin believable, so beautiful that it scared the ? out of him. He could easily see getting addicted to it ? and was so afraid of that ? he vowed never to hit that ? ever again.

That's wat tha syrup does

Tha new epedimic is syrup an pills… you can pay up 2 90$ a high

Wtf happens 2 hydro is tha ? extinct.…?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember driving my best friend around who was into distributing, to go serve some customers...fam s clientele was so ? diverse....black white Asian...from rich ass ? to the poorest of the poor....everybody does t
  • konceptjones
    Options
    I remember driving my best friend around who was into distributing, to go serve some customers...fam s clientele was so ? diverse....black white Asian...from rich ass ? to the poorest of the poor....everybody does t

Yeah, I remember back around 85 or so when they would do all of these news stories on ? they always made a point to include doctors and surgeons that were addicted and likely high while at work. Lotta well to do people got hooked on ? back inna day.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

"Molly, Percocet...molly, percocet"
    smh..
  • trendsetta1030
    edited July 2017
    Options

smh..

• NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options

smh..

In this day n time been a junkie is wats in now… jus look at tha youth role models 90% are rappers

Thats nothing new though. I think it was worse during the "keep it real" 90s and earlier 2000s in a lot of ways. There was no Obama then there are more different role models now. The crime rate has been at historic lows the last several years (not "perfect" but in comparison) and other metrics are more favorable such as school completion. I agree the pills and stuff are newer I dont see that "all" the young kids do it. cause of some rapper but it does seem to be more prevalent than back before it really existed. The thing with 81 is I will say that was at the absolute beginning of this so there wasnt the info available. That didnt make it the thing to do of course...
    Dude had on some strangely fly glasses.
  • trendsetta1030
    Options

smh..

In this day n time been a junkie is wats in now… jus look at tha youth role models 90% are rappers

Thats nothing new though. I think it was worse during the "keep it real" 90s and earlier 2000s in a lot of ways. There was no Obama then there are more different role models now. The crime rate has been at historic lows the last several years (not "perfect" but in comparison) and other metrics are more favorable such as school completion. I agree the pills and stuff are newer I dont see that "all" the young kids do it. cause of some rapper but it does seem to be more prevalent than back before it really existed. The thing with 81 is I will say that was at the absolute beginning of this so there wasnt the info available. That didnt make it the thing to do of course...

You was kickin knowledge till tha middle you lost me
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

smh..

No prob. Crazy interview though I actually watched it a few times and even watched related videos after it ended. Im kind of curious how he died. I think its safe to say he dont look or act like what you think of a crackhead. Also that this was 81 is crazy. Part of my point was in 81 there wasnt the info available on this like there was later.
  • konceptjones
    Options

smh..

No prob. Crazy interview though I actually watched it a few times and even watched related videos after it ended. Im kind of curious how he died. I think its safe to say he dont look or act like what you think of a crackhead. Also that this was 81 is crazy. Part of my point was in 81 there wasnt the info available on this like there was later.

Right, that's what I was saying earlier: If this WAS actually from 81, then this would be pre-epidemic ? . This would be when it was the new ? . In 81 Disco was on it's last leg but the drug fueled club scene was still very much alive. It was nothing to go into a bathroom at the club and see people doin lines just as casually as they drank liquor. ? , at a few clubs there were folks doin lines right at the bar. ? was the newest ? out there and nobody knew ? about what it could do to you.

As a side note: y'all might not get this but dude was making $35K/yr in '81. That's the equivalent of ~$98,500 as of today. That's long money no matter what year it is. Dude prolly had every pusher on the block gettin at him to buy coke left and right, then this new "? " ? came along...
  • trendsetta1030
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »
    I remember this dude from high school found his uncle at the car wash butt ass naked.

? didnt even own a car

? bandit left em ther
  • konceptjones
    Options
    I remember this dude from high school found his uncle at the car wash butt ass naked.

? didnt even own a car

That's ? /wet/sherm/"butt naked". Completely different ? .
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? didnt even own a car

That's ? /wet/sherm/"butt naked". Completely different ? .

Yeh only a few ? with that wet. I done seen folks addicted to it all.

K2 is ? up ? in dallas