Power Season 4 thread: June 25th(You will be banned for posting SPOILERS)

Options

Comments

• Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah im a have to watch this episode again
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Two main characters that will die will be julio and Sandoval

Quote me when it happens

Decent ep

Sandoval gonna try and ? beecher too because he knows Greg ain't the mole and when it shows that angela can't be, it'll be him..or the gun in the club thing will happen first

You know at the end when the bald black dude was talking to ghost like that I got offended for him calling him a criminal because he's innocent. But I remembered that ghost IS a dealer and got hella bodies so its really facts

Nah ? that. After the way he spoke down on Ghost i hope he pays him a visit when gets out. Aint no way id let that ? slide
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Quote me when it happens

Decent ep

Sandoval gonna try and ? beecher too because he knows Greg ain't the mole and when it shows that angela can't be, it'll be him..or the gun in the club thing will happen first

You know at the end when the bald black dude was talking to ghost like that I got offended for him calling him a criminal because he's innocent. But I remembered that ghost IS a dealer and got hella bodies so its really facts

Nah ? that. After the way he spoke down on Ghost i hope he pays him a visit when gets out. Aint no way id let that ? slide

But it ain't like what dude said wasn't facts...
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    i thought Julio wasrelieved cuz there was any shipment and Tommy played them to see who was to be snitching
    but who were those cops that were following Tommy
    the cops that pulled in and questioned Julio
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I figured they just put a detail on Tommy since they think he s Ghost...that's why they put the tracker under his cat and also why he gave his car to his moms
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    King of GA wrote: »

Quote me when it happens

Decent ep

But dude doesn't know he s Ghost tho...
  • yung$
    yung$ Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    But didn't Greg find out that Sandoval was the mole from ole boy last season?

I believe Greg figured that out on his own when he saw Sandoval coming out of that building and he pieced it together.. he may or may not have given that info to his mentor but the mentor believes angie is the mole

It was confirmed right before she got shot the Mexican police gave him the info
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yung$ wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    But didn't Greg find out that Sandoval was the mole from ole boy last season?

I believe Greg figured that out on his own when he saw Sandoval coming out of that building and he pieced it together.. he may or may not have given that info to his mentor but the mentor believes angie is the mole

It was confirmed right before she got shot the Mexican police gave him the info

Riiiight.. welp that means noone has Hard proof sandoval was the mole. But he'll still go down for planting the gun at Truth
  • King of GA
    Options

Quote me when it happens

Decent ep

He doesn't need to to know what type of dude Ghost, I mean James, is...he probably see cats like him enough to peg him.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options

Quote me when it happens

Decent ep

He doesn't need to to know what type of dude Ghost, I mean James, is...he probably see cats like him enough to peg him.

But how can this ? put that together when several fed agents can't?I don't know if he's that smart or they're that dumb?

angie be asking ? questions? "So what day did Jamie move into my apt?"
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only seen one sex scene in 3 eps and it was very short

Already better than season 3
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    I'm still dying at Gordon Ramsey being able to figure out this ? in a day vs the idiot FBI agents
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    I think Tariq gonna body Kanaan when he finds out he killed ? ass Shawn
  • Beta
    Options
    Only seen one sex scene in 3 eps and it was very short

Already better than season 3

Ehhhh w Ghost locked up.....I ain't really trying to see no sex scene

Damn you feel so bad for the homie you dont wanna see ? ? You more loyal than julio
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh at Ghost paying that og cac 20k with the quickness.. i hope he gets his money's worth by getting him shanked up when he gets free
  • King of GA
    edited July 2017
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »

Quote me when it happens

Decent ep

But how can this ? put that together when several fed agents can't?I don't know if he's that smart or they're that dumb?

angie be asking dumb ask questions? "So what day did Jamie move into my apt?"

But he ain't say "I know you are Ghost." I think he was basically saying I know what type of cat you are not exactly who you are.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    King_Me wrote: »
    That lawyer Proctor brought in [Terry Silver] is on some ? . Proctor is holding it down though.

Idk if he's on some ? as much as he thinks Ghost did it and he doesn't think of him as anything more than a street ? trying to hide who he really is
  • Beta
    Options
    They all need to get shot

076qgnp5bfq3.jpg

Homie on the end at the right and black dude cool though lol