Whats The Weirdest/Strangest Experience You've Ever Had?

Options

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Planned doing the laundry early in the morning at my inlaws house, here in indo, no matter how big the house is mofos always sleep on the ground floor so when I entered the house, I heard my father in law snoring and I saw who I assumed was my fat ass sister in law sleeping in her room with the door open n ? .

So I got my solid snake on, sneaked around the house, did the laundry, made some breakfast, coffee n sigs ? was cool. 10am mofos still snoring, it was monday, thought it was another indo holiday so didnt think much of it....so sneaked out the house again, lit up a sig and WA the wife saying her fam must have had a great night cause theyre all still sleeping, she text me back saying no, they left to Malang - another town - last night to attend a wedding, no one is home.

Im like wtf, unlock the door, go back in the house, no one there. I checked the rooms, no sister n father in law, felt like I was being watched so I thought some thieves must be hiding somewhere, went all through house, upstairs, nothing.

Came back down stairs, snoring started again, so some weird shadow on the bed, that dissapeared, shouted jesus christus - im not christian or religious - and ran out the house.

Wife and fam told me ya, you met the guardians of the house etc, ghosts bla bla bla

so one had a fat ass?
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was playing in the park as a kid. my mom was on the bench watching me, reading her book etc.

out of nowhere I hear my mom scream. I look over at her and there's this big creepy green mile looking ass ? in front of her. shes backing away and yelling at me to run to the house (our house was right across the street from the park) but I walked towards her instead.

meanwhile moms is cursing this dude out, asking why he's sneaking up on her. moms could verbally emasculate a ? something serious, and the creepy fat ? actually looked shook. he responded he didn't mean to startle her and he was just asking for a plastic bag.

we eventually get back to the house. moms was looking out the window all night in fear he saw which house we went into and would come back. but he didn't

a few weeks later my mom is watching tv and I hear her scream. the same scream she made in the park that day. me and my sister run to the living room where she was and we see her crying. she couldn't even find words to say but she was pointing at the tv. I look there and I see this ?

francois-001.jpg

021.jpg

the same creepy fat ? we saw at the park that day. he was arrested for murdering 8 women (all by strangulation) and hiding the bodies in his parents basement. one women he attempted to strangle ended up getting away and that's how he got caught

001.jpg

003.jpg

018.jpg

he's currently serving 8 consecutive life terms

here's his profile

http://murderpedia.org/male.F/f/francois-kendall.htm

My favorite one so far your mother has great instincts and her reaction probably saved her life, she must have felt that evil energy very strongly some people would have frozen up.
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Planned doing the laundry early in the morning at my inlaws house, here in indo, no matter how big the house is mofos always sleep on the ground floor so when I entered the house, I heard my father in law snoring and I saw who I assumed was my fat ass sister in law sleeping in her room with the door open n ? .

So I got my solid snake on, sneaked around the house, did the laundry, made some breakfast, coffee n sigs ? was cool. 10am mofos still snoring, it was monday, thought it was another indo holiday so didnt think much of it....so sneaked out the house again, lit up a sig and WA the wife saying her fam must have had a great night cause theyre all still sleeping, she text me back saying no, they left to Malang - another town - last night to attend a wedding, no one is home.

Im like wtf, unlock the door, go back in the house, no one there. I checked the rooms, no sister n father in law, felt like I was being watched so I thought some thieves must be hiding somewhere, went all through house, upstairs, nothing.

Came back down stairs, snoring started again, so some weird shadow on the bed, that dissapeared, shouted jesus christus - im not christian or religious - and ran out the house.

Wife and fam told me ya, you met the guardians of the house etc, ghosts bla bla bla

"Homie no lying in me but I've seen these individuals roaming our earth ( in a personal state of psychosis mind you but still in my right mind to be able to discern what's really going). I'll go as far and say that it happened to me in night time while driving;; that from a distance I saw (several times) individuals with clothes ? features everything some even walking bicycles ;;;; only to disappear when I approached them.. Like in thin air..
    I'm not into occult stuff but I'm sure any practicing occultist will confirm that these appear and possibly be interacted with

• trendsetta1030
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I was sleeping one night and had this real weird dream about Foster's Home for imaginary children (a cartoon). For some reason the dream scared me so bad I woke up in a dead panic.

When I opened my eyes there was a dark shadow shaped almost like a man but too tall to be a man standing next to my bed. The shadow had one red dot up where a persons eyes should be. I literally screamed out loud. When I screamed the shadow thing shrunk really fast and disappeared... The last thing to go was the red dot. The thing made a "pop" sound, like someone opening a jar of jelly when it finally fully disappeared. I immediately jumped out of bed, turned on the lights and got in the shower and went to work early.

I was in the navy at the time and that day was my duty day, so I had to stay on my ship overnight. The thing that I saw bothered me so much that when I had some free time I Googled "dark figure with one red eye". One of the first things that popped up on Google was a testimonial on some paranormal site from some kid in Australia. Apparently this kid was playing hide and seek in some old house with some friends and encountered something very similar to what I saw... He had drawn what he saw on MS Paint or photoshop or something and uploaded it with the story.

When I saw the picture my heart dropped cuz it looked exactly like what I saw. ? me up bad. For like 3 weeks after that I slept with the tv on all night. I still get weirded out being in total darkness sometimes cuz I feel like I might see that thing again.... Smh

That's some spooky ? . I've read that spirits/entities don't like electricity, so u might be on to something by sleeping with the TV on.

• trendsetta1030
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Around 16...we moved into a house to rent...i didnt have a room i used to sleep on the couch(woat)...one night its just me n my sis...shes in room textn..im by myself in living room i was playn ncaa football n got bored so i turned xbox n tv off...and im lookn at my reflection on tv(one them big ass 32 inch tv) n than a mans voice was tryna talk...it sounded like thru a old radio/frequency..in my head i was thinkn wtf i did not just here that...than it happened again i froze the ? up...ran to my sis room n told her

Next day my mom came home(she stayed at her bfs) she told me that a old couple was living in the house before us n the wife passed away n her husband couldnt live alone...n hanged himself in the garage..
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Ok these stories are real but not that creepy.

Man one time I found a weed grow in the middle of the woods, that ? was creepy as hell to a 16 year old.

One time found two dead dogs wrapped in newspaper in the woods.

One time I went in an abandoned barn and there dead cat parts littered all over place, then a big ass owl flew out and scared ? out of me and realized where the dead cat parts came from.

One time I was in the woods by myself and like 20 coyotes started yipping and howling right around me.

[/quote
  • trendsetta1030
    edited July 2017
    Options
    @Ajackson17 someone had left an Mask in my room and two pitch black dolls in my mom's room when I was younger.

We found them when we were moving and removing things from the house. She always had jealous friends who practiced voodoo over, why I don't know.

And I started having vivid nightmares in that home.

What can you tell me about this? Were they trying to curse us?

• osheytvhq
    osheytvhq Members, Banned Users Posts: 11
    Options
    wow... i love all this dope hip-hop ? i'm seeing here http://osheytv.com
  • trendsetta1030
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    @Ajackson17 someone had left an Mask in my room and two pitch black dolls in my mom's room when I was younger.

We found them when we were moving and removing things from the house. She always had jealous friends who practiced voodoo over, why I don't know.

And I started having vivid nightmares in that home.

What can you tell me about this? Were they trying to curse us?

That sounds like Hoodoo. Traditional voodoo is nothing like that and more medicine and spirituality tuning with the natural forces then American Hoodoo which is a mixed of wiccan and voodoo. But yes, they were trying to curse you.

@Busta Carmichael

Wtf?!!

And I don't know how long they were in the crib. For the last years I've just been having nightmares and feeling down whenever I'm in the crib. Just a disgusting evil feeling and been smelling blood too. Like a strong scent.

What are the symptoms of this curse?

• trendsetta1030
    edited July 2017
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    It was this one year were halloween came on the weekend. Me and my boys were out trick or treating, robbing the little kids for bags n ? but then this old dude got behind us when he saw what we were doing . We tried to pick up the pace but i looked back and that ? was right in my face

He aint know he was in for a fight but I swung and hit that ? in his mouth. I knew he was gonna go down with one punch or atleast thats what I thought but he wont no ordinary old ? . He was about 6 or 7 ft tall, so we decided to triple team on him, dropping them ? B's on em. The more that I swung the more blood flew but then outta no where he disappeared and my boys they disappeared too.

It was dark as ? out there in them streets and my hands were ? from punching on the concrete. After I got myself up off the ground I convinced myself that my mind was playing tricks on me and then I went home.

• trendsetta1030
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Dupac wrote: »
    DWO wrote: »
    Plus my wife is a cocktail of native American, Jamaican, Irish, and all other types of ? , her family is mixed as ? ... Not to mention she has red hair and green eyes (classic witch ? ) and she's always claiming to see ? in this house... She in convinced my grandfather's spirit has talked to her and is protecting us

Drop more stories on the house

there's a breeze in the basement and i've literally had every single opening sealed with cement.....

my wife flat out will not go down there.....almost under no circumstances...when i was a kid and my grandparents lived there whenever we'd come over we'd all play down there, and joke about hearing and seeing ? .....i was mostly joking.. but them ? was dead ass..

my weight bench is down there.. and there have been multiple times when benching by myself and it feels like someone is spotting me...

always pulling the weight up tho... i always say if i ever feel anything pushing down i'm done...
    I may have told this b4 but I dunno.

I'll put this in a spoiler to keep yall from having to scroll...
    Ok back when my nephew was a baby (knucklehead is 7 now), he, my sis, and niece came home to visit. She goes out one night and me and my dad are put on babysitting duty. Niece already in the bed sleeping, so I'm chilling in the den wit my nephew, watching him do what babies do...laugh, drool, and flail their arms and legs around.

As I'm watching him, I noticed he's looking straight up, as if he's lookin directly at something. As he's doing that, he is giggling his azzz off. Kinda like you do when tickling a child, or making funny faces. So I look up to see what has this boy so giddy. Nothin. Just the ceiling fan. This goes on for good few minutes.

So I decided to pull out my phone and get a picture b/c...well it was adorable watching him having a good ole time. When I looked at the pic I took, I noticed this white streak, almost like a glare on the pic. It was odd b/c I pointed my phone nowhere near the den lamp. Plus my nephew was laying on the couch. So there was no direct light source around him. The streak tho was right above his face, and his eyes while he was laughing. As if he was directly looking at it.

This s*** blew my mind. B/c I've heard about other folks experiencing the same thing when it comes to catching spirits in pictures. When I thought about it some more, I wondered if my nephew saw my mama (she passed 25 years ago), and SHE was the one making him giggling the way he was. Just playing wit her grandchild. Til this day I still believe it.

Funny thing is, when my niece was about maybe 3 or 4, she knew who my mama was b4 my sister even told my niece about her. My sister and I was on the phone, and she tells me she pointed at a pic of our mama, and asked who she was. My niece responded "Grandmama", before my sis told her who.

I thought I had the pic of my nephew on my phone, but I gotta find it. Might post it.

• trendsetta1030
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    Like Water wrote: »
    Man, all y'all ? need Jesus and Constantine. Smh...

You have no stories?

No. And I very much believe in the supernatural/spirits/otherworldly things that can't be logically explained. I've had people close to me die, but I hope they know better than to approach me. I miss my grandfather terribly, but that ? betta not show his face around me. The ? would freak me out immensely.

My wife, and my mother-in-law, however, often have their ESP moments that ALWAYS come to fruition. If my wife has a dream about snakes, someone close to us will be found doing some conniving, deceitful ? . If my mother-in-law calls us and says, "Don't go out tonight. I have a bad feeling." we cancel any and all of our plans and chill at the house. Every single time there's been an accident or some other crazy ? that we would've encountered had we gone out.

I do have a story, but it's nothing too crazy. As I said, my wife has her moments of ESP and they always have a message that should immediately be heeded. Her father passed unexpectedly from a stroke when she was 12 and, as you can imagine, it was extremely hard on her. Since he's passed, he's never appeared to her directly, but he's often passed messages to her in her dreams.

Around 3 years ago, she was taking pills to help regulate her cycle, since the ? was completely outta whack. One night she had a dream where she was talking to one of our high school security guards that she was really close to when we were still in school. He too had passed, and it affected her a great deal. In the dream, the security guard said, "Hey, your dad told me to tell you to stop taking those pills right now."

It was fortunate that we received the message when we did, because a week later, we found out she was pregnant. Had she not stopped taking those pills when she did, I wouldn't have my son.

So not only do I owe her father for her, but I also owe him for my son. And he's not even here. Smh. ? 's crazy.

• trendsetta1030
    Options

That sounds like Hoodoo. Traditional voodoo is nothing like that and more medicine and spirituality tuning with the natural forces then American Hoodoo which is a mixed of wiccan and voodoo. But yes, they were trying to curse you.

@Busta Carmichael [/quote]

Wtf?!!

And I don't know how long they were in the crib. For the last years I've just been having nightmares and feeling down whenever I'm in the crib. Just a disgusting evil feeling and been smelling blood too. Like a strong scent.

What are the symptoms of this curse?[/quote]

Bruh this woman did magic on you, that's why yout having these crazy dreams. More than likely you probably have a jinn in you or in that place and its going to keep happening until you get rid of it the right way
    [/quote]

Sleep paralysis once again has to do with a jinn issue. It is pretty much sitting on you, preventing you from moving or anything of that sort. Sometimes, it can possess you and sometimes it wont do nothing but keep giving you sleep paralysis. It's just how it works.

How you remove em?
  • trendsetta1030
    edited July 2017
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    I got a ? load of stories about dude. Theres a video of him on youtube at the voodoo witches place and its like a lot of people in a single file line entering this little shack but before they enter they wash their hands inside this bowl of blood. Then later on in the video you find out that they reason they there is to see some dude get married to a real human skeleton. ? freaked me the ? out and i did my best to avoid dude for as long as possible after seeing that ? but sometimes it seems impossible like he around every corner

• trendsetta1030
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »
    I.stop breathin.in my sleep

Stay sleep a little longer next time
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was playing in the park as a kid. my mom was on the bench watching me, reading her book etc.

out of nowhere I hear my mom scream. I look over at her and there's this big creepy green mile looking ass ? in front of her. shes backing away and yelling at me to run to the house (our house was right across the street from the park) but I walked towards her instead.

meanwhile moms is cursing this dude out, asking why he's sneaking up on her. moms could verbally emasculate a ? something serious, and the creepy fat ? actually looked shook. he responded he didn't mean to startle her and he was just asking for a plastic bag.

we eventually get back to the house. moms was looking out the window all night in fear he saw which house we went into and would come back. but he didn't

a few weeks later my mom is watching tv and I hear her scream. the same scream she made in the park that day. me and my sister run to the living room where she was and we see her crying. she couldn't even find words to say but she was pointing at the tv. I look there and I see this ?

francois-001.jpg

021.jpg

the same creepy fat ? we saw at the park that day. he was arrested for murdering 8 women (all by strangulation) and hiding the bodies in his parents basement. one women he attempted to strangle ended up getting away and that's how he got caught

001.jpg

003.jpg

018.jpg

he's currently serving 8 consecutive life terms

here's his profile

http://murderpedia.org/male.F/f/francois-kendall.htm
    stevie-steve-3-e1492373532802.jpg?quality=65&strip=all
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Cain wrote: »
    Me and my homeboy was on our way to class driving on this road we always take to get to campus. It was raining and we saw this kid riding a bike with a red jacket on from a 1000 ft in front of us when get to the point where he was he's lying in a ditch looking pale and the bike is bent up like he it got hit. No cars ever came by so we turn around to see if he's okay and there's nothing there. We was like WTF we got the ? out of there and we get to class tell the story to our professor and he said a little boy got hit by a truck years ago. Ever since then I never laugh at people and their "ghost" stories.

Damn
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everytime i get sleep paralysis its some scary ass ? , dark figures standing beside my bed saying things, loud random noises, things jumping on my bed, ? crawling on the walls and ceilings,? whispering my name over and over, things growling, things having convos about me, you name it ive had it happen, the most recent was i turned over in bed and seen a young girl with a completly white face, it was almost glowing, crouching beside my bed with this huge unnatural smile on her face..woke myself up and and slept wit the tv on rest of the night, its crazy cause i kno its just the sleep paralysis and kno how to get out of it but damn that stuff scares the ? outta me, and lil girl had espicially had me ? up the rest of the morning ive never had that one happen before
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Those with sleep paralysis need to stop sleeping on ur back
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    huey wrote: »

I cant fall asleep on my back, I get it sometimes if i sleep on my right side, it doesnt happn often, usaully once a month now where it used to be a every other night thing
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    luke1733 wrote: »
    Brian B. wrote: »
    I had sleep paralysis the other week

heard screams while I was sleepin, thought they was real, but it was in my dreams

woke up, saw someone leanin in the doorway (hallucination)

tried to get up, couldn't move
    tried to yell, couldn't

non-related, but I've woken up a few times suffocatin, like thought I was goin to die cuz I literally couldn't breathe

only thing I could think of was somethin scared me in my dreams where I woke up suddenly suffocatin

A lot of people on here making up stories. Yours might be real, trust me I'm not challenging you and in most ways believe you;but here's what I know from reports on neurology. This one comes from a book called the tale of the Dueling Neurosurgeons. Reason I mention you on this is because a ton of people report your experience. I'm just gonna copy and paste what I started putting in on the Biosphere of AHH a couple years ago straight from the book.
    The thread was: The Brain/Discoveries&Discoverers of modernday brain discoveries on howthe brain operates&can change
    pg. 11 Deep inside the human reptile brain sits the pons, a ? in the brainstem an inch long. When we fall asleep, the pons initiates dreaming by sending signals through the mammal brain to the primate brain, where dreams stir to life. During dreams, the pons also dispatches a message to the spinal cord beneath it, which produces chemicals to make your muscles flaccid. This temporary paralysis prevents you from acting out nightmares by fleeing the bedroom or taking swings at werewolves.
    While mostly protective, this immobility sometimes backfires. Sleeping on your back can collapse the airways in your throat and deprive the lungs of oxygen This isn’t a huge deal during nonparalyzed, nondream sleep: the parts of the brain that monitor oxygen levels will rouse your body a little, halfway to waking, and you’ll snort, shift your head, or roll over. To get oxygen during dream sleep, though, the brain has to order the pons to stop paralyzing your muscles. And for whatever reason- a chemical imbalance, a frayed neural wire-the pons do not always obey. So while the brain succeeds in rousing the mind a little, it can’t turn off the spigot for the paralysis chemicals, and the muscles remain limp.
    Things go south from there. If this limbo persists, the mind wakes up fully and, sensing something amiss, trips a circuit that includes the amygdala, a structure in the mammal brain that amplifies fear. A fight-or-flight response wells up-which exacerbates the problem, since you can’t do either. This is when the panic starts. And again, some people have it much worse. At least with me, the actual dream I’m having stops as soon as my mind wakes up. Not so in some people: they never quite escape the dream state. They’re semialert to their surroundings, they’re paralyzed, and their brains keep conjuring up dream nonsense. Because the human mind is quite good at making spurious connections, they then ink the characters in these hallucinations to their paralysis, as if one caused the other. It’s no wonder some people believe in demons and aliens: they actually see and feel them.

I'm not trying to discredit you, but that book went into way more detail than I can. Showed how some people can taste numbers, blind people still react to a smile or frowns the same way as seeing people do, some people can hear colors, phantom limb syndrome is real, some people have been known to pick up foreign languages almost spontaneously and all of its documented and tested and taken seriously. I am a christian, but this book was just purely based on testing and recorded experiments on all the findings and discoveries on the brain.
    I wanted to make a thread on AHH where I showed all the stuff from that book, but AHH doesn't have anything where I could upload a pdf file and i wasn't writing all that ? , so....

I understand where you're comin from

sum folks on here will make ? up for reactions

& frankly, before it happened to me when I'd hear stories bout it I would think it's bs or over exaggerating

until that night made me a believer

so far that's been the only time (thankfully), but I can feel the pain of those who suffer from it regularly

one of (if not the) most vulnerable positions I've been in
  • trendsetta1030
    Options
    huey wrote: »
    Smoking helps to
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This was about a decade ago, in the fall.

It was late one night, lil bro and I were posted at the crib. My mother had gone to work an overnight shift, and my father was just getting home. I'd been asked to sweep the deck out back earlier in the day, and my father noticed that I hadn't/forgot to do it; So he tells my younger brother and I to go outside and get it done.

No big deal, our porch was fairly well lit, but we had a lot of tall trees in our backyard, so everything else immediately beyond the sharp cast of the porch light was opaquely black. So we're sweeping, talking about whatever, and then my brother stops, seemingly staring at something behind me in the direction of our neighbor's house. I look, but don't see anything. My brother says, "Something moved the light on our neighbor's house." I suggest that it was a raccoon, but he tells me that what he saw was much larger than a raccoon and that it "didn't look like an animal."

He starts to back up toward the house, and then I see his face shift to a look of confusion and fear. I turn around, and the security light is hitting a large, lanky humanoid figure sliding down our neighbor's roof. The shape didn't register as anything I'd ever seen before, and it's movements were too smooth and shifty to be human. Also, the light didn't reveal any detail; Whatever this was was jet black, matte, which was confusing visually.

The thing slides off the roof and makes a loud thud on what had to have been my neighbor's porch, but they have a tall fence so I couldn't see for sure. All of a sudden, their dogs start going ? insane; But the barks sounded weird, an erratic mixture of what a dog sounds like when it's growling/barking and when it's howling in pain. We hear leaves rustling about in their yard, and then something slams against the side of the fence very, very hard. It made me jump. We couldn't hear the dogs anymore. There was a pause, everything seemed oddly still. Suddenly we hear the loud banging on the fence again, but the succession was fast, it didn't make sense for how heavy the slams seemed to be.

We ran inside.

I have zero clarity on the events of that night.
    Neighbor's dog was fine, but they did notice that the security light on their roof had been adjusted.

Idk.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »
    I.stop breathin.in my sleep

Stay sleep a little longer next time

@blackgod813 do you feel like you have to fight to get up? We'll fight to wake up an any lil longer an your gone?

Yep