So kids skippn 3rd grade to gang bang n flash guns?

Options
Max.
Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2017 in For The Grown & Sexy
https://youtu.be/Bgq5nW8Arf0

But but the schools need money!

Warzone

Sad!

Comments

• nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh. ? is sad to see cause you already have a pretty good idea how these kids will turn out in the future.

inb4 the cameraman ends up dead for ? w/ some gang banger's kids.

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    schools....

parents...

environment...

media

whos to blame....

or who should take the most blame
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They were just talking about a 6 year old that's been robbing people on the south side. How frightening. I would be more scared of a 6 year old robbing me than a damn adult.

8pdmfqym2eyt.png
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It has been a while since I have been to Chicago.....

I know ? is rough...

But I'll be damned if I let a 1st grader rob me....

Strapped or not....

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    And instead of pulling the little homies aside and trying to show them better the cameraman arguing with them
  • Max.
    edited July 2017
    Options
    ^^^training classes n controlled enviorment besides that cac killer

Terrorist punks below

child_terrorist.jpg

ISIS-Child-AK47.jpg

4yo_palestinian_boy.jpg

Remember this lil ?

1483918707718.png

• bambu
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I'm not exactly sure what the pics of kids with guns is supposed to mean....

But in each one the child has been properly trained with the weapon.....

tumblr_ne6ffkC2rO1tsfqvwo1_400.jpg
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The pics of the "other" kids is supposed to be the ole white people do it too. I don't care about their kids.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    bambu wrote: »

It's to point out hypocrisy and ? -ni**a posting. Both are kids with guns.

How is the middle-east pictures "terrorist punks" and the white kids "controlled environment" ?

And I'd argue that you can't prove that the kid in the video is any less "properly trained with a weapon" than any other 6 year old, unless you really buying into some American propaganda ? .
  • bambu
    edited July 2017
    Options
    7figz wrote: »

How is the middle-east pictures "terrorist punks" and the white kids "controlled environment" ?

And I'd argue that you can't prove that the kid in the video is any less "properly trained with a weapon" than any other 6 year old, unless you really buying into some American propaganda ? .[/font]

Well the way he was holding shows me that he is not trained in carrying a weapon.....

Other races train their kids at the range....
    (As you illustrated)

We run up on 3rd graders and ask them to rep their set.....

• 7figz
    edited July 2017
    Options

And I'd argue that you can't prove that the kid in the video is any less "properly trained with a weapon" than any other 6 year old, unless you really buying into some American propaganda ? .[/font]

Well the way he was holding shows me that he is not traing in carting a weapon.....

FOH with that "we" ? . How many Black people do I know who would run up on a 3rd grader and do this ? ? 0 And I bet there's hardly any other Black people out here who can claim much different.

But you let ? -ni**as like Max and worldstar, who always post some race-baiting ? , get you to comment like it's a Black thing.

As far as other races training their kids at the range, why the ? you think that is ? White people in America are very liberal when it comes to their race having guns. I see them come to the range without even concealing their guns - for example walking down the street (that the range is on) with the assault rifles in their hands.

You acting like the rules are the same for Blacks and Whites.
  • bambu
    edited July 2017
    Options

Well the way he was holding shows me that he is not traing in carting a weapon.....

FOH with that "we" ? . How many Black people do I know who would run up on a 3rd grader and do this ? ? 0

But you let ? -ni**as like Max and worldstar, who always post some race-baiting ? , get you to post it like it's a Black thing.

As far as other races training their kids at the range, why the ? you think that is ? White people in America are very liberal when it comes to their race having guns. I see come to the range without even concealing their guns - for example walking down the street (that the range is on) with the assault rifle in their hand.

My problem has less to do with the kid being strapped....

Than the culture that made him carry it in the 1st place....

The way that young man approached those kids is reprehensible.....

We... (young black men) are encouraging the ? ....

Any time a young dude kills....

You can bet an "og" either encouraged him or influenced him to do so....

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    do ? understand how the middle east operates?

its always some ? ...isis running around....al queda coming thru ? when they ready......govts other than your own deciding who can bomb your hood.

but they the terrorists?

lil white kids....what they defending? white supremacy?
    blackrain wrote: »
    And instead of pulling the little homies aside and trying to show them better the cameraman arguing with them

too much like right...not saying he didnt do it afterwards....but too many in our hoods turn a blind eye to ? cuz it aint them or they can hold theirs.
  • Max.
    edited July 2017
    Options
    So ur comparing white kids shooting guns at the range with adults to a 8 year old n in the hood to walk around n talk ? to people sayn gang stuff...

Aight
  • 7figz
    edited July 2017
    Options

FOH with that "we" ? . How many Black people do I know who would run up on a 3rd grader and do this ? ? 0

But you let ? -ni**as like Max and worldstar, who always post some race-baiting ? , get you to post it like it's a Black thing.

As far as other races training their kids at the range, why the ? you think that is ? White people in America are very liberal when it comes to their race having guns. I see come to the range without even concealing their guns - for example walking down the street (that the range is on) with the assault rifle in their hand.

Still ain't no "we" in it.

The amount of "We" (us) that discourage this ? by far outweighs those that encourage it as you can clearly see from any non-trolling (or real-life) reactions to the story.

Let that cameraman actions speak for himself just the same ? way these MFs try to tell you 1 bad cop doesn't represent the whole bunch.

On some real ? , it's straight Uncle Tom ? to condemn the whole race and start making generalizations as soon as you see one of these ? videos. And that MFs still doing this ? in 2017 is idiotic.

Like I said, go talk to some real people and not ? ass trolls like Max on the internet and see who approves of this ? before you start throwing out baseless stats.
  • 7figz
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    So ur comparing white kids shooting guns at the range with adults to a 8 year old n in the hood to walk around n talk ? to people sayn gang stuff...

Aight

The question was answered before it was even asked because you trolls all debate about the same.

And I'd argue that you can't prove that the kid in the video is any less "properly trained with a weapon" than any other 6 year old, unless you really buying into some American propaganda ? .

What I'm "comparing" is clear if you read the above. And you posted the middle east ? , so you should feel stupid as hell.

Those kids are clearly being "trained" too, but because it's not your idea of a "controlled environment" (ie American and White), you're too biased to even notice it.
  • bambu
    Options

The amount of "We" (us) that discourage this ? by far outweighs those that encourage it as you can clearly see from any non-trolling (or real-life) reactions to the story.

Let that cameraman actions speak for himself just the same ? way these MFs try to tell you 1 bad cop doesn't represent the whole bunch.

On some real ? , it's straight Uncle Tom ? to condemn the whole race and start making generalizations as soon as you see one of these ? videos. And that MFs still doing this ? in 2017 is idiotic.

Like I said, go talk to some real people and not ? ass trolls like Max on the internet and see who approves of this ? before you start throwing out baseless stats.[/font]

Who Dafuq is max????

Fam....

I am from the hood, I know this ? is not the whole race or the norm....

I never threw any statistical data....

I am charging the dude in the video with being a negative influence on the youth....

? .... The youngin showed restraint with that silly ? ....

Every 3rd grader I know would have used that strap....

• 7figz
    edited July 2017
    Options

Like I said, go talk to some real people and not ? ass trolls like Max on the internet and see who approves of this ? before you start throwing out baseless stats.[/font]

Who Dafuq is max????

Fam....

I am charging the dude in the video with being a negative influence on the youth....

I agree with that last comment. The part I don't agree with is saying ? like

You're clearly saying "we" like it's a Black people thing.

Nah, it's that MF or those MFs.

Saying "we" do ? like that is just another unnecessary example of Black people shittin on each other.

• trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Who Dafuq is max????

Fam....

Because of tha older dude set… levels politics…
  • bambu
    Options

Who Dafuq is max????

Fam....

Saying "we" do ? like that is just another unnecessary reason for Black people to ? on each other.

I say we cause its my people......

Only a fool would assume that all black folks do ? like this or can be put in the same social status....

• 7figz
    Options

Who Dafuq is max????

Fam....

Saying "we" do ? like that is just another unnecessary reason for Black people to ? on each other.

I say we cause its my people......

Only a fool would assume that all black folks do ? like this or can be put in the same social status....

"Only a fool would assume..." that what you say is what you mean ?

Bruh, if it ain't "WE" then it's not "WE".

If a Black man out here ? ? , I'm not about say "We out here ? ? " because that MF Black.

Can't believe that MFs don't see the toxicity of this type of ? .