These new rap n!ggas are a different kind of breed....

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭

nh2t55fq2qg9.gif

Comments

• grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What this man say about these young ? that like to sag they pants?

hqdefault.jpg

Better hope they never get locked up.
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never heard of this person I will suspect giving them the attention they crave is destroying hiphop
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its these young ? period. hmm...I wonder if there are some 19 - 21 yr old women out ther looking for a real man.
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never heard of this person I will suspect giving them the attention they crave is destroying hiphop

It's not just him. It's that xxtention guy, young thug, Lil Uzi boy, and several others.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah those tattoos are cool when you're 19, but when you start pushing 40 and the rap career didn't pan out like you had hoped those same tattoos look foolish.

Seriously, tattoos really just became popular over the past 15-20 years. I think Pac might have been the first heavily tatted rapper. Now those people that got the heavy tattoos in the 90s are pushing 40 now. Pac would have been 46. I wonder how he'd feel about that Thug Life tattoo across his belly?
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Yeah those tattoos are cool when you're 19, but when you start pushing 40 and the rap career didn't pan out like you had hoped those same tattoos look foolish.

Seriously, tattoos really just became popular over the past 15-20 years. I think Pac might have been the first heavily tatted rapper. Now those people that got the heavy tattoos in the 90s are pushing 40 now. Pac would have been 46. I wonder how he'd feel about that Thug Life tattoo across his belly?

You know what's funny?...........

2Pac and Dennis Rodman started this tattoo craze years ago. Rappers followed Pac and NBA players followed Rodman, starting with Iverson.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Sometimes i'm embarrassed to tell people i like rap music, because i know they will automatically think of ? like the song above.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    I blame Like Wayne for birthing these weirdos

I blame drugs
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

I blame drugs

Its the same people from the 90s that were in charge of programming that forced Hip Hop to go from conscious rap to gangsta rap.

Nowadays these CEOs and business execs promote an image that in order to be cool you have to have tattoos all up and down your face. These same business execs know that your odds are one in a million of being a successful rapper so that leaves 999,999 people with tattoos all over their face that will never be able to make a living through rap, and sadly with their faces all tatted up they won't be able to make a living doing anything else.
  • TDUB1
    TDUB1 Members Posts: 382 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kind of different is a understatement . The ? rap and no substance rap is at a all time high . 10 years ago these cats would of been laughed out the game . It is what it is . the good hiphop is not on the surface mainstream u gotta dig deep for it .
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options

Yeah never heard of none of these guys. Some of those pictures are kind of offensive though...but its all in how you look at it. Its music and entertainment. Its not a referendum on you if you like some song or something. Its the ones who take it too seriously that have the problems in that regard. I get ts point tho. Thats an individual thing. Im at the point where i dont have time to worry about it too much. I fck with what I like and thats pretty much it. Take it back to the 70s and 80s and there was all kinda equally flamboyant sht nothing new thats how it goes. But everything aint for everybody. At the end of the day whats a rapper "supposed" to look and be like? And who makes the nonexistent "rules? so my point of different things being for different people. People just aint gonna fit in a box. Thats just how it is.
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How do you kno of this person?

& why are you promoting it?

At this point in the game, we kno ? ? is amongst us

stop giving it attention (even if it's negative attention)

cuz while you & I may not like it, there's someone out there who will & would've never heard of them if it wasn't for the (negative) attention

make threads about music you enjoy & promote that
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If he rap then post a track
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »

My ? .. Did you hear his screaming "rapping" in that IG video I posted.. After hearing that you really want to hear more...
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »

My ? .. Did you hear his screaming "rapping" in that IG video I posted.. After hearing that you really want to hear more...

Full track bruh

• Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Flamingo ? lmaooo
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't act like Tupac didn't wear a nose ring too
  • *~queenbee~*
    *~queenbee~* Members Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can somebody hit my inbox with their new fiyah ass music? Thanks in advance! =)
  • *~queenbee~*
    edited July 2017
    Options
    grYmes wrote: »
    What this man say about these young ? that like to sag they pants?

hqdefault.jpg

Better hope they never get locked up.
    vac6sfbtl1vt.gif
    *Young Joc's 'I Know You See It' randomly plays from car stereo*

ETA: I have a logical question to ask, so bare with me!
    How you knot know dey were nevaeh locked up, @grYmes beybaye?
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's the new way to get attention in music. Like some hoes. Better yet I guranteed by next year this ? gonna be on xxl freshman cover and his YouTube views gonna be 6million plus. In 15 years people gonna consider this the "good times" and rappers gonna be farting on hooks and humming on verses being white faced.

All in all it's not about music anymore or talent, it's about who can attention ? the most.

That's why Vince Staples getting away from urban culture, watch when ? start calling him a ? and a sell out, because he don't wanna be apart of this ? ? in rap.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Close range head shot, ? what a vest mean"
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

I blame drugs

...and lack of fathers. As Corey Holcomb would say, these are the offspring of wretched club ? .
  • *~queenbee~*
    edited July 2017
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »

Don't act like Tupac didn't wear a nose ring too

slxzx726zsyu.gif
    721ymxvx8bga.jpg
    *Tupac*
    Even after death, I'm still blamed for all of this "gaydre" ? .... #BLASPHEMY

viwr6vtjxdfo.jpg
    *Justice*
    Let me try to pacify this guy, so he can stop ? and crying....